Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:58:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO FINISHED - LISTING ON】🔥 SIDERA - Decentralized Wearable Devices  (Read 20005 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:42:36 PM

Sidera offers a unique technology, being the first platform that makes it possible to store all your cryptocurrencies securely on your wrist. Besides, this happens in a safe and secure way.

Yeah, Sidera can make an unique technology if they were having so many funds that were gathered in the ICO. I hope so.
The more attractive this or that technology looks, the harder and more cost-effective it is to implement it at the proper level. Based on this, I dare to assume that the project is in great need of professionals and large investors.
Well all projects in the market needs to have large and professional investors to improve and grow, but if the large investors are not yet available the small entrepreneurs can help the project in small little ways. I think in helping there is no such huge and small. As long as the project will grow and successful that will be enough.
Salesin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:23:03 PM

Sidera's Continuum is the first physical and wearable decentralized exchange. You don't have to rely on a central authority: trade cryptocurrencies with peers simply on your wrist.
liondell

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:43:23 PM

Thanks to the development team! An amazing project, opening up new and interesting opportunities!
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:25:01 PM

Sidera offers a unique technology, being the first platform that makes it possible to store all your cryptocurrencies securely on your wrist. Besides, this happens in a safe and secure way.

Yeah, Sidera can make an unique technology if they were having so many funds that were gathered in the ICO. I hope so.
The more attractive this or that technology looks, the harder and more cost-effective it is to implement it at the proper level. Based on this, I dare to assume that the project is in great need of professionals and large investors.
Well all projects in the market needs to have large and professional investors to improve and grow, but if the large investors are not yet available the small entrepreneurs can help the project in small little ways. I think in helping there is no such huge and small. As long as the project will grow and successful that will be enough.

That is the most important thing it is because investors can gain a big impact to the project. The development of the project consist of investors and developrs also the supporters too. I think everyone will lend a hand to help so that the result will be more peoductive than before.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:25:18 PM

Sidera's Continuum is the first physical and wearable decentralized exchange. You don't have to rely on a central authority: trade cryptocurrencies with peers simply on your wrist.
The platform will be in demand in the near future, at a time when the value of the main crypto currency will grow and reach some stability. As for this moment, it would not be desirable to go to the stock exchange, let alone trade.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:28:32 PM

The platform will be in demand in the near future, at a time when the value of the main crypto currency will grow and reach some stability. As for this moment, it would not be desirable to go to the stock exchange, let alone trade.

That is true it is in the process of knowing and understanding well the project so that their will be a guidlines towards the cryptocurrencies. They studied the marketplace on how it run to the public. It is generated from time ro time but the success is near to come.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:23:11 PM

Thanks to the development team! An amazing project, opening up new and interesting opportunities!
Agree we should give thanks to the development team because of their brilliant ideas. Project is interesting and impressive other than that the project has a good and qualified team members that makes the project kore established and competitive.  The opportunities make people come and invest the project. Beautiful project is not hard to market.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:35:44 PM

That is the most important thing it is because investors can gain a big impact to the project. The development of the project consist of investors and developrs also the supporters too. I think everyone will lend a hand to help so that the result will be more peoductive than before.

Yes everyone plays a big impact to make the project successful. That is why it is very important to have a positive working place in order to have fruitful result. The developers, investors and supporters are important in a project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:48:54 PM

It would be like that since the digital currency exchange is very low for now and it would be so hard for those investors to invest with this kind of situation. Hopefully the team will not lost their determination in making this project known to the community so it will be having a good time in the crypto.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:45:21 AM

Imaging wear the Sidera watch and make payment in a shop, you just need to put your hand near the cash register and it will do the rest for you. It will be a wonderful experience.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:44:39 PM

Sidera is most innovative project right now in the crypto world. This wearable product will help us to store cryptocurrency. As well we will able to make the payment with the use of Sidera.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:21:02 PM

Well, yes. They might be useful to be used and it's incredibly high tech since there are so many project that used wearable devices.
Yeah. They need to create and think of more innovative and flexible strategies to market the project. The team should fucos on who are there target market of the project. So they will know what to do on that specific market. Knowing there prospect clients will be more advantage. Know your market for positive results.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:24:53 PM

Sidera is most innovative project right now in the crypto world. This wearable product will help us to store cryptocurrency. As well we will able to make the payment with the use of Sidera.
Indeed, the community will definitely not be against the latest technologies to improve the safety of coin storage on purses, therefore, I believe that the platform will certainly be in demand in wide circles.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:43:41 PM

Indeed, the community will definitely not be against the latest technologies to improve the safety of coin storage on purses, therefore, I believe that the platform will certainly be in demand in wide circles.
I'm not sure about what is the technology that you want to improve but I think that this project has a great plan in the future so that the project believe that they can achieve their success in the future.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:51:29 PM

Well, yes. They might be useful to be used and it's incredibly high tech since there are so many project that used wearable devices.
Yeah. They need to create and think of more innovative and flexible strategies to market the project. The team should fucos on who are there target market of the project. So they will know what to do on that specific market. Knowing there prospect clients will be more advantage. Know your market for positive results.
Yes, indeed. If they can do such an innovative and a great strategies into the market then they can receive a lot of supporters from the people around the world and I'm sure they will do an announcement regarding the strategies.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:05:50 PM

I'm not sure how they can establishing the wearable product but I do believe they will do their best in developing the platform into a wearable devices that can be stored by cryptocurrencies and you can pay everything on the go.
cubo444

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:07:12 PM

Does Bounty play out? ever crowdsale so people?
heru ardhianta

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:08:01 PM

Yes, indeed. If they can do such an innovative and a great strategies into the market then they can receive a lot of supporters from the people around the world and I'm sure they will do an announcement regarding the strategies.
I think the strategy is going to be kept secret in the team so that the strategy can be safe and not in another new project by blackouts
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:10:30 PM

Imaging wear the Sidera watch and make payment in a shop, you just need to put your hand near the cash register and it will do the rest for you. It will be a wonderful experience.
A wonderful experience, but I wonder if you forgot or you accidentally lose it. How can I do a transaction without my watch? I hope they will make a  recovery device if the main device is gone.
Leo0783

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:16:39 PM

Sidera's Continuum is the first physical and wearable decentralized exchange. Good luck guys.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: