Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:56:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO FINISHED - LISTING ON】🔥 SIDERA - Decentralized Wearable Devices  (Read 20003 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:31:43 AM

This project looks profitable for investment. It is based on a great futuristic device, which has done a massive change in the wearable device to store cryptocurrency in it. So it will be gonna successful soon. 
It's not just profitable but it will go mainstream, Just like IOS/Android watches they are connected to our smartphones and now we can use it as form of payments, Value of goods and keeping our assets on track. I wish the project will continous.
the more interesting this project is to be followed and supported, I believe that with more excellence from this project more and more will support this project to succeed.

tualepe

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:38:56 AM

to look spirited participants in promoting this project, hopefully it will really help this project to be known more investors.
jayakati

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:00:54 AM

to look spirited participants in promoting this project, hopefully it will really help this project to be known more investors.
Surely we all expect the best, hopefully with a good promotion that we all do is able to captivate the attention of many investors.
evitasari

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:29:17 AM

Surely we all expect the best, hopefully with a good promotion that we all do is able to captivate the attention of many investors.
must remain optimistic that the business that we will all do to promote this project will provide satisfactory results for all.
lilysbee

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:48:57 AM

Sidera wearables is not just another cryptocurrency exchange, but a project that has come to add value to the cryptoworld  and the global economy in general.
lilysbee

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:51:36 AM

Sidera wearables will bring mass adoption of the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.  Exactly what crypto enthusiasts have been waiting for.
lilysbee

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:54:27 AM

This project  is unique, imagine carrying or wearing  a decentralized exchange on your wrist  and carrying out  a safe,  secured and transparent transactions whenever and wherever you want to. Sidera is truly innovative .
Fortunecoinfree

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

The innovative decentralized BitSmart wallet from Sidera with unique technology and multi-level security that allows users to store crypto-currencies in a beautiful and convenient way should be quality and not expensive for mass use. If Sidera does this - will become one of the top startups for many years.
spiderlee

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:24:24 PM

Bitsmart is a new idea of smartwatches and smart-bands focused on Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Scope of these devices is to provide for its users an easy, handily, innovative and secure way to manage the Crypto-environmen. Its nice , bitcoin is now only store in our cellphone or in a computer but now we can store in a smartwatches,  we carry it out always. Its perfect!!
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

I want to ask a little about the bounty campaign problem? I can't open a spreadsheet to see how many stakes I get. What has happened?
I am able to open the bounty spreadsheet.[1] Next time ask questions like this in either bounty thread or in telegram chat.  Roll Eyes

[1] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DFIZE4w4H00NfZBVFs3wSWeHQb4L8k_BY2XYIxWon5o/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you for the answer you gave me but I have tried to make a thread bounty post on this issue and didn't get a response because it was closed with the work report from Twitter and Facebook campaign.
PeterDecosse

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:30:41 PM

Sidera Official is really unique and dynamic because they have well trained developer who is building and developing this excellent project where all investment is save without fear admin you are really dynamic i love you for your hard work
dukrat

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:52:31 PM

Everything that makes this team really deserves respect, I want to say thank you to everyone who is involved in this project, developers, moderators, investor, and bounty members. You are best!
liondell

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:56:47 PM

This project is presented by a competent team that has good potential for the implementation of the objectives. The key to the success of this project lies in an excellent idea and a super team of developers.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:46:58 PM

What makes me feel good about this project, it's like a POS machine that you can wear it anytime, anywhere in the world. It fits in to the place where cashless society are enable to buy product using this devices just simple tap this on a POS devices.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:58:08 PM

I want to ask a little about the bounty campaign problem? I can't open a spreadsheet to see how many stakes I get. What has happened?
Please Do message our bounty manager adk them on telegram bounty camp.
The innovative decentralized BitSmart wallet from Sidera with unique technology and multi-level security that allows users to store crypto-currencies in a beautiful and convenient way should be quality and not expensive for mass use. If Sidera does this - will become one of the top startups for many years.
What do you mean by this? Bitsmart? Are you referring from the other company? It supposed to be SIDERA, anyways goodluck buddy!
evitasari

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:10:30 AM

for the bounty, it will end until the end of September, let us together more vigorously for the promotion of this project, so that the more the day it will be, the more success it will get, the success will be achieved by this project.
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:07:18 AM

we all look forward to ico being able to achieve satisfying results, we all have to be more enthusiastic about promoting this project so that the future of this project is also brighter.

Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:07:01 AM

Sidera and AidCoin together. An adventure in the name of charity.
Another major partnership brightens the world’s future: Sidera and AidCoin just signed an agreement that will improve the situation of animals ensuring their survival.
https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/sidera-and-aidcoin-together-an-adventure-in-the-name-of-charity-b487077e8ab6

Fortunecoinfree

Activity: 214

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:24:38 PM

Please Do message our bounty manager adk them on telegram bounty camp.
What do you mean by this? Bitsmart? Are you referring from the other company? It supposed to be SIDERA, anyways goodluck buddy!

You do not seem to have opened the SIDERA website and did not read anything about the company in which you are participating in the bounty. Bitsmart is a new idea of smartwatches and smart-bands focused on Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
101nowby
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

BTC

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:26:20 PM

The idea of the project is very promising. I really wanted the project to be used in everyday life. There is still much to do

■▂▂▃▃▅▅ BTC Forever ▅▅▃▃▂▂ ■
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: