Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:44:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO FINISHED - LISTING ON】🔥 SIDERA - Decentralized Wearable Devices  (Read 20000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

Credits and Sidera: together towards new destinations.
Speed, innovation and usability: these are the three fundamental reasons that allowed Credits and Sidera to meet in the universe of possible
https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/credits-and-sidera-together-towards-new-destinations-1869ddb44e1a

This is really a great pick, I'm sure there will be alot of partnership. I hope some platforms will understand the concept of this project. Anyways I'm very bullish about this project.
Way to go devs and team members.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CyprusTokens

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:40:11 PM

Before seeing the real products, really cannot imagine the tiny little device can be so powerful. Lots of potential for future developments.

You can just take a glance at Chinese device market and notice that nothing is impossible. We are living in a great time! And Sidera is one of the steps forward!
liondell

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:24:04 PM

Sidera is a wonderful project, an excellent team, good plans for the future. I'm very pleased to be a part of this project!
Davide97

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:30:28 PM

Sidera is a wonderful project, an excellent team, good plans for the future. I'm very pleased to be a part of this project!

yes ... sidera is a wonderful project and team are more serious ... i take part of this ico ... thanks for support it.
Cakupa

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:57:56 PM

Interesting post :
https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/credits-and-sidera-together-towards-new-destinations-1869ddb44e1a
Credits and Sidera: together towards new destinations. It worth to read.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 02:11:28 AM

I saw on this project's website that they had almost reached the softcap and had plenty of time to reach their softcap. They still have 22 more days. https://sidera.io/

beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:47:45 AM

I saw on this project's website that they had almost reached the softcap and had plenty of time to reach their softcap. They still have 22 more days. https://sidera.io/

Still needing ideas and creative team for this sale, in a duration of 22 days certainly will be able to reach softcap.
Having an interesting event and questioning about Sidera will increase investor confidence to join. A more observant and genius thing is certainly awaited by many supporters.

hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:43:03 AM

Still needing ideas and creative team for this sale, in a duration of 22 days certainly will be able to reach softcap.
Having an interesting event and questioning about Sidera will increase investor confidence to join. A more observant and genius thing is certainly awaited by many supporters.
I'm even confident that we will reach the soft cap. Just be patient. The market is down at this moment. We will get more investors if the market will recover.
I'm still too bullish on bitcoin and alts, Remember the word HODL!
mimipupu11

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:59:12 PM

There is something so important about Sidera Official all need to know because Sidera Official gives future and hope for tomorrow's opportunities
Romeoetin

Activity: 240
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:24:55 PM

Wow. I never expected so much publicity for this project. The team seems to be doing it right. I trust they'll do everything in their might to see this project become a success. Good luck in the token sales.
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 12:25:54 AM

They should be like that, they must think about the latest ideas about the continuation of this project and attract investors to invest in this project. Everyone needs a very big thing to make success.

squrpan

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:35:26 AM

They should be like that, they must think about the latest ideas about the continuation of this project and attract investors to invest in this project. Everyone needs a very big thing to make success.
I think there's no doubt about it. all teams will certainly do the best job for the success of this project, they will surely can convince many investors to join the project.
modemmax

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:52:44 AM

I think there's no doubt about it. all teams will certainly do the best job for the success of this project, they will surely can convince many investors to join the project.
Yes, live a little longer until they can reach the softcap, still 20 days away I believe the team will work more actively with innovation and great ideas that they make, they can surely achieve what they have planned.
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:05:18 AM

Yes, live a little longer until they can reach the softcap, still 20 days away I believe the team will work more actively with innovation and great ideas that they make, they can surely achieve what they have planned.
with the remaining time that is still quite long, the team will certainly be used well so that in the future this project can be successful and its sales can also achieve softcap, the spirit of continuing and success is always for the future of this project.

lenini

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:29:20 AM

The sensor will analyze several signals from your body (movement, sweating, etc.), Developing a specific identifier in which the personal seed of the hardware wallet will be encrypted. If someone steals your device, he will not be able to access any of the tools, because the sensor will reject his body. This innovation can change people's view of cryptorics.
Jorifrom

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:05:02 AM

The sensor will analyze several signals from your body (movement, sweating, etc.), Developing a specific identifier in which the personal seed of the hardware wallet will be encrypted. If someone steals your device, he will not be able to access any of the tools, because the sensor will reject his body. This innovation can change people's view of cryptorics.

That's a really great feature, as safety always matters! And despite this, there are a lot of features they are implementing, I mean new and modern ones. For example, Ghost Mode. It is about that you can completely hide the blockchain features keeping everything away from peeking eyes. As for me, project really worth realization!  Smiley And team is incredible
gt89_ups

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:36:03 AM

You have astonishing 5 year roadmap! From the beginning in 2016 to the top of 2021! Great pleasure and respect from my side! Keep up the good work Sidera!

P.S. 1% donation to WWF fund is really important! Thank you for your support!
RecoveryMan

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:40:58 AM

HELLO SIDERA BLOCKCHAIN! This project is one that develops technology and spreads it all around the globe! Surprisingly, there are not many ICO's aiming at technological development and elaboration of real MVP is great! Hope to use your product in the future!
CroatiaGoGo

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:55:36 PM

That's a really great feature, as safety always matters! And despite this, there are a lot of features they are implementing, I mean new and modern ones. For example, Ghost Mode. It is about that you can completely hide the blockchain features keeping everything away from peeking eyes. As for me, project really worth realization!  Smiley And team is incredible

Talking about features, we should definitely mention security. And Sidera is really advanced in here. If somebody stoles your device he won't manage to access any funds because the sensor will reject his body!  Cool
EMSbitKHAN

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:18:53 PM

Talking about features, we should definitely mention security. And Sidera is really advanced in here. If somebody stoles your device he won't manage to access any funds because the sensor will reject his body!  Cool

I've also heard that the security of the device, and its integrated hardware wallet, is assured by a body sensor placed under the smartwatch. This sensor will analyze from your body a few signals (movement, perspiration, etc.) elaborating a specific ID in which will be encrypted the private seed of the hardware wallet. Sounds like the latest technology! And they really implemented it! That's what I call good job
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: