Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:53:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO FINISHED - LISTING ON】🔥 SIDERA - Decentralized Wearable Devices  (Read 20000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Juranimo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Sidera - Decentralized Wearable Devices

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 06:18:32 PM

Roadmap looks very impressive but could someone please explain me, what does it mean "gTLD Request" in January 2019

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Juranimo

Activity: 322

Sidera - Decentralized Wearable Devices

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 07:11:52 PM

I am glad to support Sidera on the path of development, few people put forward such bold ideas. Good mood for everyone!
Agree with the author, just joined in the signature campaign. Strong team, great idea, perfect future guarantee

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Cakupa

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:02:07 PM

Two great realities together: $Sidera and @IBM change the rules of the game.
IBM’s incubation program: Sidera is in!
Link: https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/ibms-incubation-program-sidera-is-in-7de5790d6596

We all understand that Sidera's idea and technology are very progressive. They needed a serious partner to scale production and sales. IBM with its capabilities and resources, I think, is an ideal option. Now we can confidently expect Sidera to fly to the moon.
And not only with IBM, Sidera and AidCoin have signed an agreement that will improve the survival of endangered animals. Sidera commits to donating 1% of the funds raised by its ICO to the World Wildlife Fund.
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 08:26:29 PM

Sidera is a very unique project and offers a very smart way of storing cryptocurrency using DWD. The idea is simply amazing and innovative. I wish you good luck with the token sale and development.

RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:50:40 PM

Link: https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/ibms-incubation-program-sidera-is-in-7de5790d6596

We all understand that Sidera's idea and technology are very progressive. They needed a serious partner to scale production and sales. IBM with its capabilities and resources, I think, is an ideal option. Now we can confidently expect Sidera to fly to the moon.
IBM is on the mainstream of blockchain and it could take over all the cryptos behind them.. They will create cloud storage that will keep important files with its truly decentralized idea. They will conclude Sidera as one of their partnership

This is a great news. Some days ago I was wondering if they had an MVP to better understand their product. I didn't received an answer, but this is even better. It is clear that IBM knows how to invest. Better follow this project!  Cool

MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:20:27 AM

Sidera lands on the Blockchain’s world. All the features of the project!
https://steemit.com/blockchain/@sidera/sidera-lands-on-the-blockchain-s-world-all-the-features-of-the-project
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:18:06 AM

IBM is on the mainstream of blockchain and it could take over all the cryptos behind them.. They will create cloud storage that will keep important files with its truly decentralized idea. They will conclude Sidera as one of their partnership

This is a great news. Some days ago I was wondering if they had an MVP to better understand their product. I didn't received an answer, but this is even better. It is clear that IBM knows how to invest. Better follow this project!  Cool
therefore we must support this project to be successful, if the project is successful all will surely feel the benefits provided by the sidera, and the team must also continue to work spiritually to achieve maximum results for this project.

spiderlee

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:50:24 PM

Sidera is a complete end-to-end solution for contactless and smartwatch retail point-of- sale (POS) including a full-stack reference implementation of all the components. It includes a mobile application and point-of-sale (POS) terminals that are already in deployment. All of these components will be made widely available through open source and open specifications. This is one of the best project , Lets support this one SIDERA ICO project.

Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:06:58 PM

I am proud of this siders project because it is very good and big so many who participate to follow it are good luck.
LoveStory

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:15:58 AM

I am proud of this siders project because it is very good and big so many who participate to follow it are good luck.
don't get bored to support this project so that success is achieved in the future, all will always try their best for this project.

Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:38:56 AM

Sidera crumbles the Soft Cap wall.
Another goal has been achieved. A great accomplishment for our project, especially during a period of market downfall in which investments are more scrutinized.
https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/sidera-crumbles-the-soft-cap-wall-396880adc0dd
Cakupa

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:21:44 AM

Another goal has been achieved. A great accomplishment for our project, especially during a period of market downfall in which investments are more scrutinized.
https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/sidera-crumbles-the-soft-cap-wall-396880adc0dd
Its so exciting to read news like this. The Projects which achieve goals in an unfavorable market trend period deserve especially trust.
Straight to the future!
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:26:57 PM

Its so exciting to read news like this. The Projects which achieve goals in an unfavorable market trend period deserve especially trust.
Straight to the future!
I was worried SIDERA project might have to extend the time because of this problem but they have overcome it impressively. Everything is now increasing capital and developing quality products.
Cakupa

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:32:59 PM

Sidera’s team added an individual Erika Rosenstein. Erika Rosenstein is the new CIO
Link: https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/we-are-ready-to-accelerate-erika-rosenstein-jumps-on-board-to-guide-us-towards-new-goals-22790f9ac2f8
bober22lucky

Activity: 333

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:49:12 PM

Straight to the future!
I was worried SIDERA project might have to extend the time because of this problem but they have overcome it impressively. Everything is now increasing capital and developing quality products.

Now everyone is worried more than usual because of the state of the market. But, now the participants can congratulate each other. And wish Sidera to take a hard cap.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:14:29 PM

You mean to extend the ICO?
I have said before, that if the ICO wants to extend their sale, it must be filled with reason, such as reason for extending, and whether there are certain guarantees to investors if the ICO is extended. If don't have a clear reason but the ICO continues to extend the duration of the sale, it will look inconsistent.
LoveStory

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:24:01 AM

You mean to extend the ICO?
I have said before, that if the ICO wants to extend their sale, it must be filled with reason, such as reason for extending, and whether there are certain guarantees to investors if the ICO is extended. If don't have a clear reason but the ICO continues to extend the duration of the sale, it will look inconsistent.
just waiting for clarity from the team for this problem, hopefully what will be the team's decision will give the best results for its future.

liondell

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:12:08 PM

Sidera is created by a very creative team with excellent marketing skills. Therefore, the project is successful!
LoveStory

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:56:03 AM

the project was successful because the team involved was also great, I'm sure this project will be more widely developed for the future.

ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:17:35 PM

Sidera and IBM change the rules of the game. its a great
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: