Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:26:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO FINISHED - LISTING ON】🔥 SIDERA - Decentralized Wearable Devices  (Read 20000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

You extend the period of the ICO. When will you announce this news?
Yes, I got ICO information extended until the 15th of October. They have given official announcements through their media, please check; https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/sideras-success-continues-978d2af83636
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
finelife25

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:16:08 PM

this is a remarkable project the team involved always strives to make this project successful, I am sure that in the future this project will be successful and provide many benefits in the future.

The idea of Sidera is unique and in demand. Soon, the demand for such a device as DWD will increase and Bitsmart and DWD from Sidera will be the world's first self-contained purse for crypto-currency funds.
liondell

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:53:09 PM

I am very confident that Sidera will be very successful in near future with a very brilliant concept. Strong team is important thing for a successful start and excellent development.
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:32:31 AM

I am very confident that Sidera will be very successful in near future with a very brilliant concept. Strong team is important thing for a successful start and excellent development.
agree with you with a team that is reliable and great, this project will certainly achieve success, because a project will be successful depending on the team involved, hopefully all will work as planned to achieve satisfactory results.

bober22lucky

Activity: 333
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:14:10 PM

Sidera and Decenturion together: no country for old banks

Decenturion is the first fully decentralized state in the world, where economy, governance and communications are built on blockchain.
Continuum is the world’s first wearable exchange ever. What if these two realities meet each other? That is exactly what happened when Sidera has been selected out of 320 startups to be part of this huge project.

reference: https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/sidera-and-decenturion-together-no-country-for-old-banks-d4ecd49fa179

Unexpected news for me. Sidera and Decenturion are absolutely different levels of projects for me. About Decenturion they write a lot in telegram channels, that this is a financial pyramid.
Soulfly34

Activity: 136
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:03:20 PM

A beautiful project. The future will be smart and an exchange on own device to pay everywhere, it's the top!
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:46:50 PM

Decenturion is the first fully decentralized state in the world, where economy, governance and communications are built on blockchain.
Continuum is the world’s first wearable exchange ever. What if these two realities meet each other? That is exactly what happened when Sidera has been selected out of 320 startups to be part of this huge project.

reference: https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/sidera-and-decenturion-together-no-country-for-old-banks-d4ecd49fa179

Unexpected news for me. Sidera and Decenturion are absolutely different levels of projects for me. About Decenturion they write a lot in telegram channels, that this is a financial pyramid.

So if they are almost the same, what will happen to this project? whether it will get better or become something that many people don't like.
bober22lucky

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:12:41 PM

So if they are almost the same, what will happen to this project? whether it will get better or become something that many people don't like.

Of course, such a partnership for Sidera will not be negative in general terms. But, it can negatively affect the price of the token with time.
elitecstrike

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:07:28 PM

Sidera is happy to announce its partnership with OPP Open WiFi
Another amazing project joins the list of our partners: OPP Open WiFi is building a network of Hotspot Hosts, sharing their unused mobile phone data to create global free to access WiFi hotspots. https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/sidera-is-happy-to-announce-its-partnership-with-opp-open-wifi-9088fc27dd61

Blackwhite69

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:11:08 PM

Of course, such a partnership for Sidera will not be negative in general terms. But, it can negatively affect the price of the token with time.

This becomes a big sign that will happen with the price of sidera in the future and people who have participated should take good action for this.
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:30:40 AM

so, as i see about 10 days left till ico ends and raised something about 2 millions. good thing that soft cap reached, i hope that till the end there will be more investors, cause more money means faster development and bigger team with marketing. as i understand there already available pre order of smartwatches?
TOM47

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:25:04 AM

Sidera with the WWF for saving the biggest inhabitants of the sea
We become prouder day by day: as you already know, Sidera will donate 1% of the funds raised to charitable organizations. And our Charity Partner, WWF, just launched its new project “Whales for Whales”, which aims to protect cetaceans in the Mediterranean water. https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/sidera-with-the-wwf-for-saving-the-biggest-inhabitants-of-the-sea-9ee1e1fb53d6
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:57:20 PM

so, as i see about 10 days left till ico ends and raised something about 2 millions. good thing that soft cap reached, i hope that till the end there will be more investors, cause more money means faster development and bigger team with marketing. as i understand there already available pre order of smartwatches?
i don't think smartwatchs are available for pre-order, i could not find any link or page on the website for pre-ordering. does anyone knows what would be price of watches?
Blackwhite69

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:03:13 PM

They didn't achieve sales until the hard cap they had targeted but whether they would extend the sale or they would reach how much they had achieved.
pro100j

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:23:00 AM

i don't think smartwatchs are available for pre-order, i could not find any link or page on the website for pre-ordering. does anyone knows what would be price of watches?

i saw on telegram they posting sometimes about it, here is what they writing --

"SmartBit versions for Pre-Order:

BitBand: Multi-color interchangeable wristbands with touch display.
$99 instead of $129, ONLY on Pre Distribution and Distribution Phase

BitWatch Premium: 3-color elegant smartwatch with touch display.
$149 instead of $179, ONLY on Pre Distribution and Distribution Phase

Hurry! Don’t miss the chance to grab the discounted prices! Pre-order now! You may visit our website at https://www.sidera.io 

Security. Usability. Innovation. All in one Blockchain!

Sidera Blockchain Technologies | Wearing the Future!"
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:42:29 PM

I got answered by their support that's what they sent:"Hi! You can preorder it on Sidera.io. Tap on “discover all the features” under the SmartBit image and you will be able to find a pre-order button"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
pro100j

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:06:55 AM

I got answered by their support that's what they sent:"Hi! You can preorder it on Sidera.io. Tap on “discover all the features” under the SmartBit image and you will be able to find a pre-order button"

is there are some review of that things? it would be interesting to watch how they work and compare them to apple watch or some other smart watches, cause apple costs a lot now, especially if you live outside the usa. and also for few days i see collected more than a half mil, thats good already about 2.5millions raised  Smiley
Asyifiah

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

1xBit is Asia gambling site

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:34:40 PM

This smartcontract SIDERA ?

0xF470fb17508ca92447764E276FB18b74d6E0A20B

and this creator smartcontract SIDERA ?

0x1e1fEdbeB8CE004a03569A3FF03A1317a6515Cf1

Why wallet creator smartcontract sidera make many contract creation ?
Can you explain about this ?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:50:33 AM

is there are some review of that things? it would be interesting to watch how they work and compare them to apple watch or some other smart watches, cause apple costs a lot now, especially if you live outside the usa. and also for few days i see collected more than a half mil, thats good already about 2.5millions raised  Smiley
I think the presentation what OS they would use on that smartwatch should be soon, other things that this is more a cryptocurrency watch as for me personally, but if they already doing preorders on that product should be shown to public maybe in next couple weeks

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:01:19 AM

I think the presentation what OS they would use on that smartwatch should be soon, other things that this is more a cryptocurrency watch as for me personally, but if they already doing preorders on that product should be shown to public maybe in next couple weeks
already getting 2.5M $ already very good for the sidera where they extended ico for 15 days, and less than 4 days they will complete token sale, the bounty has also been calculated by the team and waiting for the distribution to be done, hopefully they get list into a good exchanger
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: