Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:33:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EveryDice.com | 0.99% Edge - Instant Cashout - Invest - Referral - Mobile - Fair  (Read 72015 times)
mattyon9

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:31:48 AM

ED are you going to add a faucet ?

Oh dear.

What's your problem against adding a faucet? It allows newcomers or those who lost all BTC to join the fun !

Well, in general I think that sites are harmed by giving away freebies like that because it encourages freeloaders who will never deposit to try to take advantage of them.  If it's a brand new concept the people don't know about, it makes sense to let them try before they deposit, but it's not like anyone doesn't understand how a dice site works now.  I'd rather have them take the coins they were going to give to freeloaders and instead use them for frequent player promos.  It's good for players and good for the site since it encourages deposits/play.

But I was saying "oh dear" because the person who was putting in several coins worth of action is now asking for a faucet.

Don't get me wrong, I have the funding to put coin but to receive free coin makes it more fun. Just like with PD, I managed to lose a lot of BTC but got back up because of the free faucet. Losing all BTC at ED means losing it all and no way to play until funding comes through again ! Because the nature of my rolls, I can lose any where between 1-2 BTC per night -_-
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 12:40:18 AM

And you can back to 1-2BTC from 300 satoshi faucet?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mattyon9

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:10:53 AM

Well obviously not, that isn't the point.
The point of a faucet is to entice new comers to have something to try. When someone likes it they deposit !
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 01:18:56 AM

Oh dear.

What's your problem against adding a faucet? It allows newcomers or those who lost all BTC to join the fun !

Well, in general I think that sites are harmed by giving away freebies like that because it encourages freeloaders who will never deposit to try to take advantage of them.  If it's a brand new concept the people don't know about, it makes sense to let them try before they deposit, but it's not like anyone doesn't understand how a dice site works now.  I'd rather have them take the coins they were going to give to freeloaders and instead use them for frequent player promos.  It's good for players and good for the site since it encourages deposits/play.

But I was saying "oh dear" because the person who was putting in several coins worth of action is now asking for a faucet.

I would like some kind of promotion such as the 0.001 given to the biggest player every hour, it could be 0.01 to the biggest player of the day and 0.1 to the biggest player of the month

FUR11

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:20:28 AM

Oh dear.

I would like some kind of promotion such as the 0.001 given to the biggest player every hour, it could be 0.01 to the biggest player of the day and 0.1 to the biggest player of the month

I actually spoke with ED a week or so ago and gave him a ton of suggestions for stuff like that.  I think he's going to start implementing more in the near future.

everydice (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 03:00:22 AM

I still can't see the site's overall profit displayed anywhere. I really recommend putting that up asap, othwerwise it looks a bit shady  Wink

Hi Shitaifan, thanks for the great input. Will show this info by this week Cheesy

Done! Site's profit is displayed along with site's total wager now, thanks for your input Shitaifan Smiley

Oh dear.

Well, in general I think that sites are harmed by giving away freebies like that because it encourages freeloaders who will never deposit to try to take advantage of them.  If it's a brand new concept the people don't know about, it makes sense to let them try before they deposit, but it's not like anyone doesn't understand how a dice site works now.  I'd rather have them take the coins they were going to give to freeloaders and instead use them for frequent player promos.  It's good for players and good for the site since it encourages deposits/play.

I actually spoke with ED a week or so ago and gave him a ton of suggestions for stuff like that.  I think he's going to start implementing more in the near future.

@Mattyon: Thank you so much for your input Matt Smiley We've also thinking about this in the first place. But after talking to some of our players, we think it would be better if we can implement feature that not only beneficial for new players but senior players as well Cheesy

@FUR11: Yes, it is in our roadmap Cheesy

shitaifan2013
Legendary

Activity: 879
Merit: 1000

monero

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:26:37 AM

I still can't see the site's overall profit displayed anywhere. I really recommend putting that up asap, othwerwise it looks a bit shady  Wink

Hi Shitaifan, thanks for the great input. Will show this info by this week Cheesy

Done! Site's profit is displayed along with site's total wager now, thanks for your input Shitaifan Smiley

looks good, thanks! just invested a little to monitor/test the site.  Wink

wang_yan

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:59:23 PM

looks good, thanks! just invested a little to monitor/test the site.  Wink

How much do you make so far?

shitaifan2013
Legendary

monero

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:51:01 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2014, 08:33:42 AM by shitaifan2013

looks good, thanks! just invested a little to monitor/test the site.  Wink

I invested 0.5000000BTC this morning, thats ~0.656% of the current bankroll. after will's recent loss I'm at 0.50197582BTC

edit: current site profit is Site Profit 7.4557380BTC & site bankroll ~75BTC.

if you guys remind me from time to time I'll update this post with my latest figures to document the investment development.

-------------

update 27.03.2014  invested 0.50274831BTC, ~0.5730%. someone invested around 10BTC site bankroll 87.729964 & site profit 7.5761368
update 29.03.2014  invested 0.50119015BTC, ~0.5799%.        --                               site bankroll 86.413821 & site profit 7.3096741
update 31.03.2014  invested 0.50105838BTC, ~0.5818%.        --                               site bankroll 86.111018 & site profit 7.2879652
update 01.04.2014  invested 0.49928940BTC, ~0.6559%. someone divested around 10BTC site bankroll 76.112282 & site profit 7.0671325
update 03.04.2014  invested 0.49568540BTC, ~0.6559%.        --                               site bankroll 75.570088 & site profit 6.5321816
update 05.04.2014  invested 0.50258219BTC, ~0.6748%.        --                               site bankrol  74.468509 & site profit 7.5569766

Kevin Lou

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:13:51 PM

IMHO, it's much easier for you just take away investors' fund other than making a profit just though donation.

So that's a big concern from me.

However, if you can make this site as successful as Just-Dice, sure you can make much more money.
 Grin Angry Sad

everydice (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 04:12:53 PM

IMHO, it's much easier for you just take away investors' fund other than making a profit just though donation.

However, if you can make this site as successful as Just-Dice, sure you can make much more money.
 Grin Angry Sad

Hi Kevin, yes we noticed this concern a month ago, so now we take small percentage of wager (0.1%) from player that is not referred by anyone. We also take off the donation feature Smiley

wang_yan

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:56:37 AM

I invested 0.5000000BTC this morning, thats ~0.656% of the current bankroll. after will's recent loss I'm at 0.50197582BTC

edit: current site profit is Site Profit 7.4557380BTC

if you guys remind me from time to time I'll update this post with my latest figures to document the investment development.

Did you do the fast invest/divest thing? Most of the time there's just one player playing, so it should be easy to divest before someone winning a final martingale bet.

badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:42:43 AM

Everydice looks promising without the 10% fee

What most important is your lay out. Its eye hurting, to white.

If you have noticed all other dice sites have a darker lay out for a reason.

People dont like to stare to long to a screen and if its too light it will be hurting the eyes and they will be stop playing.

Just my 2cent.
shitaifan2013
Legendary

monero

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:15:17 AM

edit: current site profit is Site Profit 7.4557380BTC

Did you do the fast invest/divest thing? Most of the time there's just one player playing, so it should be easy to divest before someone winning a final martingale bet.

nope, I didnt try any "whale daytrading"  Wink I just put it in there and will monitor it's development.

wang_yan

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:56:57 AM

Grin Angry Sad

Even at JD still this risk exists, however, the commision for dooglus is enough and he has no incentive to run away.

I think ED is promising and it can make a lot of money by running a reputable business.

FPCN

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:49:01 PM

Oh dear.

If they still have the hourly giveaway you could have won a lot!

AMHash
ASICMINERROCKMINER ● Purchase from: AMHash (20Th/s min) ● Havelock (1Gh/s min)Hashie (20Gh/s min)
Cloud-mining contracts: 0.0012 BTC per Gh ● Maintenance fee: $0.001551 per Gh per day ● Upto 6% Christmas Bonus

everydice (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 09:23:45 PM

People dont like to stare to long to a screen and if its too light it will be hurting the eyes and they will be stop playing.

Just my 2cent.

Hi badpeanut, thanks for the suggestion Smiley We're still unsure about changing the background color because it wouldn't match with our overall design. But we just reduced the contrast between text & background, it will help a little Smiley

Oh dear.

He will win for 3 days in a row Cheesy

mattyon9

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:52:16 AM

Just my 2cent.

Hi badpeanut, thanks for the suggestion Smiley We're still unsure about changing the background color because it wouldn't match with our overall design. But we just reduced the contrast between text & background, it will help a little Smiley

Oh dear.

I wish ! I'm having a 10 days break from ED, so make sure everyone loses whilst I'm away Tongue
coinnewbit

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:13:18 AM

Gave it a try and can assure you guys its great!
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 01:22:40 AM

Gave it a try and can assure you guys its great!

ED? How much did you win?

Just my 2cent.

Oh dear.

I wish ! I'm having a 10 days break from ED, so make sure everyone loses whilst I'm away Tongue

The come back is going to be fierce  Tongue

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: