Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:40:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what solutions do make to cover Loss  (Read 7562 times)
Nezerlan

Activity: 214
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:54:50 AM

I did some day trading on a few coins recently. Some did well. Others flunked pretty badly. Luckily for me when btc started its pump I hedged there and made back profits from the trades that failed.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 12:31:16 PM

Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

whats your solutions do you do for cover the loss?

Day trading is a really hard task to do, you must be able to monitor the movement of the coin with most of your time or you'll get rekt if you don't.
To cover my loss? I just continue doing what I do in trading until I cover my loss, in my case it is just a matter of bunch of lucks for me.
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:10:43 PM

I try not to avoid losses by splitting the funds between different cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin should be one of the biggest positions in your portfolio if you are searching for a safe investment.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:43:25 PM

Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

The best way to do after you suffer a big loss is to go slow and wait for the right time to recover your losses, the market goes up and down and there will always time to recover your previous losses, by now you learned a lesson about picking the right coin and buying and selling at the right time.

I would say, looking at the rest of the stories I have encountered,,, losing $1500 is not too bad to learn the lesson of day trading risks. That is 0.15 BTC today. I know people invested 1 BTC, put it into margin and lost everything after just a few weeks. Never mind even what they put into ICOs!

Do not just wait for the right time. Just learn to buy and hold and do a normal nontrading job.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:06:13 PM

Maybe the best solution is cut loss first, then invest in better project. Actually if you buy bitcoin by dollar cost averaging method then hold it for 2 years then likely you can cover loss and even get profit. DCA is better than lump sum method. Or you can buy masternode coin and run the masternode, it is also good way to cover loss.

ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 04:26:02 PM

do your own due diligence and never ever follow fud and greed. that is what we need to do in able to recover losses. We can not do too much doing that but we can gain right amount if we do that.

Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:35:35 PM

Day trading does have a big risk when you take the wrong step, you will get a loss and when we get a loss of things to cover the loss I think by starting to invest in potential coin coins and determine the right time to buy it with the rest of your money have and hope the results of these investments can cover losses.
TheBusstop

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:39:46 PM

please i need a lesson on your recovery mode. i have not ventured seriously into trading because i have made any significant move. i only trade for a short term with little money. i also prefer to hold my token without selling out. i think that way works for me but the rate of fake coins are high that we hardly know the right project to invest on.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:52:21 PM

I try not to avoid losses by splitting the funds between different cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin should be one of the biggest positions in your portfolio if you are searching for a safe investment.

good strategy, because people should learn about investment from the old rule "Don't Put All your Eggs in One Basket"
thats mean split our capital to more than one cryptocurrency will always better to reduce the risk of our investments
remember we can't remove the risk, all we can do is only reduce the risk

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:38:43 PM

Personally, I think the loss in cryptocurrency is inevitable and normal because its unstable and the market situation has been like this for quite now. Its time to understand the conditions in cryptocurrency business and adjust to them. The market won't be like this forever.

Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:29:38 PM

Prevention is the best way how to protect your invesments. If you are already in loss, you have to think which strategy is better: 1) hodl or 2) sell and buy something diffrent.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bitladen

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:36:05 PM

Prevention is the best way how to protect your invesments. If you are already in loss, you have to think which strategy is better: 1) hodl or 2) sell and buy something diffrent.
I agree, the most important thing is not to panic, because on a panic it is possible to lose even more, it is better to think over all and try to return losses

desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:41:45 PM

The most important thing is to understand your mistakes that led to losses. And thus understand whether you have a quick way to recover losses. Perhaps really the best way is to wait.
But you can also try to increase your deposit by trading.

Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:23:09 PM

I do so many things to recover my loses, I go a little bit of decentralised gambling(mostly for fun) and most importantly, I purchase IEOs in major exchanges, if you are lucky to get in, you could easily multiply your money.

motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:24:03 PM

altcoins have twofold benefit potential if bitcoin price rise and altcoin itself price rise too at present time much potential coins in plunge now ,and it be best open door for us to pick up benefit if market effectively recouped.
On the off chance that investing in ico projects didnt give us any benefit at this moment and doing trading altcoin could give us more benefit on the off chance that we have pick the correct coins.

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 01:03:39 AM

Participating in Day trading is a great option to follow in order  to cover the misfortune, or in the event that you are not good on that, at that point you can purchase more as the price go lower.

This will improve your normal price. s of now a great many people in the network are losing a few sums yet at the same time holding for it and accept that everything will be back.

Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:54:24 AM

I agree, the most important thing is not to panic, because on a panic it is possible to lose even more, it is better to think over all and try to return losses

Take breath regularly and continue to be patient to relieve the panic that occurs if prices drop dramatically. But it's not that easy to say with everyone's panic that happens. Everyone has a different level of panic.
Sometime when we invest we will put  all out eggs in one basket, when if fails all of them will be perished. Including our emotions, when one of investment drop at least you're sure that other parts of your investment still in another investment. Because if we invest altcoins either we believe it or not it just like gambling possibilities of losing is always there.

Adelek15

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:47:52 AM

Purchase more coins and trust that the market will go up. Selling will just outcome to more lossess. You can recuperate your misfortunes from the modest coins you have obtained and sell them later when the market recoups. This is a decent system since you don't have to surrender the coins you purchased before the value drop occurrence. The main weakness is that it requires increasingly CAPITAL and it just applies to the individuals who were not that contingent upon exchanging.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:59:57 AM

Sometime when we invest we will put  all out eggs in one basket, when if fails all of them will be perished. Including our emotions, when one of investment drop at least you're sure that other parts of your investment still in another investment. Because if we invest altcoins either we believe it or not it just like gambling possibilities of losing is always there.
if what happens is a market decline that occurs in all assets, that is the same. we must be able to take advantage of the moment to get the best investment. whether with one asset or many assets. we can see the potential of the best assets if we do careful research.
If you have spare money that you can spend for additional investment it will be a good way to recover much faster, there's  big risk but when the time come and the market rise back again your additional investment will be at much higher profits.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:05:28 AM

Personally, I think the loss in cryptocurrency is inevitable and normal because its unstable and the market situation has been like this for quite now. Its time to understand the conditions in cryptocurrency business and adjust to them. The market won't be like this forever.

Investment must go together with risk, high risk - this is always true. My point is that if you haven't sold that investment, you will still not have a loss  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: