Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:48:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what solutions do make to cover Loss  (Read 7562 times)
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:19:39 PM

Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

whats your solutions do you do for cover the loss?

Hold your coins and wait for another pump cover your  lose. I think you need to learn more about day trading to avoid losses specially in times of bear market. Loss is part being a trader so need to accept the reality to get success in life do not give up strong brave and extend your patience as trader.

EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 03:30:29 PM

Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

Of course, any such solution is highly dependent on the specific situation, since the source data is always different. The first thing I would like to understand is how exactly did you lose money?
Perhaps the price reduction you consider to be a loss of money, or maybe you have already sold coins at low prices and now fix the loss.
In any case, the best way to cover losses is to earn more (and this is obvious). You must make the right conclusions from your previous trades, only this will allow you to no longer make such mistakes. And already on the basis of this you form your future strategy.
I try not to allow big losses resorting to the help of stop losses. And even if I had to fix the loss, then usually it is no more than 3%. And if the loss is small, then it is easily replenished by the next successful deal.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:19:52 PM

Diversifying investments is the best way to ensure we don't lose all the money. Knowing how to divert your capital first to trade, knowing how to DCA and stoploss is the best way for you not to lose too much money.
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 06:40:53 PM

Activities people embark on crypto space which use to be rewarding before seems to be the other way round now.. What is however causing that for me i do not really now. The times now seems like the juice has already been sucked dry..
In Altcoin, of course, the situation is very difficult and I lost 70% of my capital. I recommend investing part of my money in a small business, that is, to diversify risk.
lustCrypto

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 06:49:08 PM

Diversifying investments is the best way to ensure we don't lose all the money. Knowing how to divert your capital first to trade, knowing how to DCA and stoploss is the best way for you not to lose too much money.
This! I lost a ton of money till I found out what a "stoploss" is.
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 08:31:34 AM

Don't force investment.
If we only have 50%, then don't force him to do more. That's just my suggestion. If you dare to take risks, then buy Ethereum and Litecoin.
NeelMariaWarner

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 08:42:32 AM

It depends on how skilled you are, if you are smart or have knowledge about trading, it might be a good solution to cover the losses you experience by trading, but if you do not have expertise in trading, it is better to find a safe solution by investing in bitcoin .

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
Boardmangetpaid

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:05:50 AM

Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

Sorry for your loss and hoping you can bounce back. For coins that came from ICO's you should just wait for that certain project to reach their milestones and trust that their market value will go back. Selling the coins on a lower price compared to how you bought it is not a good practice at all.
beachbummer

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:10:51 AM

Always set a stop loss the moment you open a position in case your analysis goes wrong or the market just turns sour and runs away from your prediction. There should also be enough liquidity for you to "escape" otherwise it is pointless to set a stop loss but there is no liquidity to match it.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:22:25 AM

losses cannot be covered, in the crypto world everything that cannot possibly be possible. because crypto is volatile where prices can change significantly over time. so before investing, make sure you invest in coins that have large volumes and clear concepts that can minimize your risk of loss.

simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:28:41 AM

You already know the solution, If we are greedy we end up in nothing...
In my opinion, the solution is to make the right planning in terms of investment. My point is we have to know when it's a good time to buy and sell.
This is very simple but by looking at the current market not so well, the price is still low but this is also a good opportunity to buy. However, for most hunters, prizes assume that this market situation is not good for selling at a loss or selling at a low price. the important thing is to remain patient until market conditions improve again

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:01:10 AM

If you cover losses when trading, of course there is a way that I usually do is sell altcoin one and buy it again in the other altcoins. With that, I'm not likely to suffer any more losses because I have moved to an altcoin that is better and potentially sure.
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 11:20:38 AM

makes plan and trading strategy is best step to cover your losses, know your stop loss and know your profit target.
and don't put all your money in one asset , use money management its better you've got little profit but consistent than you put all your money and you've big losses.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 12:25:01 PM

All I know in this market is the game of profit and loss. Those who are losing. They are trading again with new hope. They are trading in the market.Personally i loss some capital.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 01:05:19 PM

All I know in this market is the game of profit and loss. Those who are losing. They are trading again with new hope. They are trading in the market.Personally i loss some capital.
Everyone has experience loses, non of us here is perfect, however, we don't just stop when we loss, instead we try to improve our strategy so it will become a working strategy. Overtime, we are expecting to see some improvement and with consistency we will be able to risk bigger money as we already have that confidence that we earn through our experience in trading.

Regardless of our style in trading, we are here with one purpose, which is to be profitable, so we will know if we are doing good or not based on our profitability.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:01:57 PM

One should try to seek many ways to recover losses. For me, day to day trading is a best way to reap benefits and recover losses. But trading knowledge is a must in this direction. If you can be content with whatever you have and are not greedy enough, you can get profits from the cryptocurrency market.

wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:54:10 PM

join IEO is best way to cover your loose if you can't trade dont trade, trading is not easy, and investing long term can make you cover your lose but you should choose good coin.
dont forget to buy some books about financial

robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:17:30 PM

Maybe this is not the first time you have lost money in the crypto market. It may not be the last time if you continue to follow the crypto market. But look at those who earn money from the crypto market, they are not lucky people, or gods. Because they had spent a lot of money before to learn and understand the rules of crypto cash flow. Strong and continuing to learn, this is only the starting point of the long-term uptrend cycle, everything can still be redone from the beginning.
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:31:59 PM

People lose money in the crypto very often... If the losses include also lost profits (you could buy/sell ... cheaper/more expensive) Just need to continue to engage in cryptocurrency and gain experience and knowledge then you can get a good profit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 07:34:22 PM

There is always tension when you lose money in trading. In fact, there is high probability that you continue losing because you feel nervous and you wanna get back your money you have lost. However, things don't go that way. You need to look for method you can adopt to make back for your lost. Don't forget you have to be patient and don't do things in rush. You can't recover back all your loss in one day. If you thing you can, you will continue losing your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: