Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:57:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can you invest in bitcoin without being scammed?  (Read 2995 times)
JessicaHart8

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:20:36 AM

How can you invest in bitcoin without being scammed? There are people using very fine techniques like selling bitcoin cash in name of bitcoins using confusing websites name. How to be safe from such scams ?

I think it is not difficult if you really want to learn, study.
You can consult with your predecessors who have experienced Bitcoin investment.
Of course, they will not show you all. And importantly, you will have the experience to draw your own experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:22:25 AM

How can you invest in bitcoin without being scammed? There are people using very fine techniques like selling bitcoin cash in name of bitcoins using confusing websites name. How to be safe from such scams ?
In my own thoughts, never invest in a website that you don't know it well. You must have to be vigilant and wise enough before you decide to invest in bitcoins. Better have to researched first and ask a person that is close to you and have knowledge about cryptocurrencies. By this, eventhough there are no 100% sure about it's security, at least the chanced to get scammed is less.
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:26:35 AM

It is best not to deal with strange websites or deal with strangers. Because this is an anonymous world and they can scam you anytime. So be careful in the bitcoin exchange. You should find a reputable person and deal with them, when there are enough money you can expect, you can transfer them to the good trading floor to invest.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:31:41 AM

I think bitcoin is very safe than Altcoins. If you enable high security in your wallet or if you use hardware wallet then it is very hard to scam bitcoin. Don't click any link, which makes you confused. Sometimes, scammer creates a directory link like the real that's why never click a link by getting through email or Message. Your security should be maintained by yourself.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
dlouulmusthofa

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:44:32 AM

if you want to buy or sell crypto, you should use exchange that has been proven by coinmarketcap, don't be believe to personal institution that offering you with cheaper price
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:48:38 AM

if you want to buy or sell crypto, you should use exchange that has been proven by coinmarketcap, don't be believe to personal institution that offering you with cheaper price
you are right. if you want to buy crpyto and do not want to get scam, then use a famous exchanger, such as binance, hitbtc, poloniex, and others. You can also check it in coinmarketcap. well, i did that and so far i can minimize the risk.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

kyledavid

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:59:36 AM

i always get scammed when my first days and months in bitcoin and now i already knew what to do better stay away from hyip , community program or any unreliable ICO . because there are lots of scamming projects and platfom that are popping up in the interenet so better be safe so instead of investing i do bounty hunting and do task which i get paid with tokens and sell them into ethereum but still there are lots of times that the project are scam and don't pay as at all for our work
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 04:03:25 AM

The best way is to save Bitcoins in the offline wallet if you are concerned about the security of your funds. Any Bitcoin received in your genuine wallet is a real Bitcoin so you don't have to worry about it. However, while purchasing online, always use reputed sources or you can also go with individual traders having a good reputation. I would suggest you go with localbitcoins as they have automated escrow system to secure the process of trading Bitcoins.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:26:29 AM

I really don't want to repeat others but RESEARCH. read reviews, comments, look into the market know what  you will be investing in, why you are investing . ask , dont be afraid to ask! its all the better for you
Ch01ce0N3

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:03:18 AM

I prefer prudence before investing in bitcoin to avoid being scammed which will be detrimental, which can cause me to experience an economic crisis. I will first study investment provider platforms by reading and observing the website, as well as from legal institutions covering the existence of platforms. After making sure, then I will make an investment

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Pamela Andrade

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:22:03 AM

You can use two-factor authentication to secure your account, but don’t use your phone number or SMS for this. According to security researchers, criminals only need to know your name and number in order to steal from your bitcoin wallet. Instead, use Google Authenticator or a security key, such as the YubiKey.
Brandon Thompson

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:22:43 AM

The best thing you can do to protect yourself is to always proceed with extreme caution. Scammers constantly use phishing attacks to try to trick people into visiting malicious websites that look official, but aren’t. To avoid it, you should save the right website as your bookmark.
Brandon Sousa

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:28:09 AM

Scammers commonly send out fake but legitimate-looking emails, which you need to be wary of. To stay safe, you simply shouldn’t engage with them. Don’t follow any links in the messages or enter any private details they ask you for. Instead, you should always make sure you’re on the right website or app. People are also being duped by malicious websites promising quick profits and trading tips. Again, use common sense to protect yourself, and don’t take any unnecessary risks.
Christine Tavares

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:29:19 AM

Bitcoin transactions are irreversible, so if any of the currency leaves your account, you won’t be able to get a refund. It’s also easy to lose bitcoin, and once it’s gone it can be tough to get back. Bookmark your wallet service’s website if necessary. Some services, such as Coinbase, allow to you set price alerts that tell you when the value of bitcoin has dipped below or climbed above specific figures.
matej451

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:31:25 AM

There are many well trusted exchanges.

Try binance, the most famous one. If you don't mind send me PM so i can share ref-feral link with you otherwise feel free to join and wish you good investment.

If you don't want binance search for trusted crypto exchanges on google or try any forex broker.
MaxApple147

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:55:08 AM

First of all you should gain knowledge about exchanges and when you get the right exchange then you can invest as much as you can without being scammed.
paulwdc

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:17:20 AM

Best solution for safety we can use Hardware or Trezor wallet for store our coin, if we don't have hardware wallet then always enable 2 factor authentication for login & withdraw from exchanges and wallets also make bookmarks of Ur most usable websites and if u are sending bitcoin or other coins to someone then check, is this person trusted or scammer because crypto transaction is non reversible.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:28:39 AM

people using very fine techniques like selling bitcoin cash in name of bitcoins using confusing websites name..really difficult to avoid from any scamming activity because even legitimate sites are now being attacked by scammers and also they are making their sites more attractive influence people to use so they can get importants information...invest in coin that has potential and not for those developing coin, also it takes less risk when you invest using local exchange rather than different platform or exchanger that is being hack,do not believe on those people easily because sometimes soft spoken person used their ability to scam people you already have bitcoin, much better to hold it and never sell on low price, wait for the good price..
LimeFeline

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:31:10 AM

Double check the URL of the exchanges you enter. Use exchanges with big volume like Binance or Bittrex. You should be fine then.
Theresachinyere

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:45:58 AM

one can invest into bitcoin without been scammed in anyway. one can always buy through recognized exchanges and avoid been scammed
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: