Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:58:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Low prices and bad comments are taking the confidence of the Newbies?  (Read 1217 times)
CCIORACLE

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:02:22 AM

That is really bad of some of us by scaring and putting fear in newbis. We should understanding is nothing strange and bad news to have drop in prices and try and avoid negative comments about bitcoin. I the issue is about how we convince people into bitcoin. We should always put the reality of the crypto world before them so that they do not have high aspiration that are not mt when they see the dip of prices.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:33:08 AM

When the price drops, there are many bad comments coming from different directions. The Newbies are most affected by this. Because if someone wants to invest, they are lagging behind for those bad comments and they are afraid also. Is this reason their Confidence Level is not low?

I think we should stop our bad comment about Bitcoin. We will also benefit from this.     Sad
Yeah your idea is right we should stop our bad comment about bitcoin, because that may change the view of the newbie investors on bitcoin,Even though their really sure about what they want to do, they might change their idea and cancel the investing plan on bitcoin.
But my advice for those newbies try to check the history or origin of bitcoin and learn about something bitcoin it may fulfill your confidence in investing based on my experience in bitcoin,Bitcoin makes my financial income easily.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:51:49 AM

When the price drops, there are many bad comments coming from different directions. The Newbies are most affected by this. Because if someone wants to invest, they are lagging behind for those bad comments and they are afraid also. Is this reason their Confidence Level is not low?

I think we should stop our bad comment about Bitcoin. We will also benefit from this.     Sad
You are right, so we need to stop giving some bad comments on bitcoin because it makes them think that bitcoin is not a good investment. We need to help them and educate them the proper information about bitcoin, we need to help them understand that this kind of scenario is usually happens .

maksimukr1989

Activity: 514
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

I do not notice bad comments about bitcoin.Before telling beginners about a good investment opportunity you need to have time to buy everything at low prices.For a beginner, the current situation in the market will not seem bad.And the beginner will not see the benefits that can be obtained when entering the market at the moment.
AfterRealLife87

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:40:27 PM

The newbies become more afraid from the rumors that are spreading all around and also the fall put negative impact on their mind.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:52:53 PM

Yes, I agree. When people speculate about something that is not good about the technology of digital currency or when the price has decreased, it will greatly influence a person's thinking about the use of crypto technology itself or for investors who will invest. But other things with people who are motivated by technology and not from the profits that will be generated.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:39:52 PM

yeah i agree to that. it has effects on newbies . although i caan say its one of the mistakes that newbies can make to be affected by trolls and low prices. they will learn from it. its good to have good knowledge of something before you invest fully in it. risk only wht you can afford to lose.
ExpediteStyle201

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:43:22 PM

It is right but the pain effect fall on them when government put ban on bitcoin and also declared it illegal currency.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:17:38 PM

Yes, we should stop our bad comment about Bitcoin. But I think no one can ever stop people from making FUD or bad comments at the time of the low price. So newbies need experience in order for them to trust bitcoin and they also should learn about the risks. I think also that newbies should learn to ignore bad news.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
delphic

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:22:34 PM

I totally agree.I have long been writing about how to "stop burying bitcoin'.All of this only becomes worse and not only for beginners.On the contrary, it is necessary to support it and raise it up with all possible forces and resources.People are so arranged of course that they constantly do not like everything()Expensive is bad,cheap is even worse)then buy can not,then sell,then something else.We have to stop this case.We took up bitcoin, we work and raise it all together.Otherwise, no way.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:24:56 PM

What does anyone expect? People are ridiculously emotional at the best of times. It goes to show they'll be even more so when things turn south.

There are a few people here who admitted to trolling relentlessly to try and get the price down. I find that incomprehensible. As if writing shite on here will cause a whale to dump 50,000 BTC because they got, like, scared by the nasty man.

The sooner you realise this space is heaving with vested interests, including one's own, the less emotional you'll be. Noobs have enough history to draw on now to know there's a strong chance things will bounce back and more.
TobMarshall

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:55:24 PM

Of a truth it can and it is. We can say the truth obviously yet let's end it with encouragement, except if we do not believe in the future of crypto, which I disagree. Digital currency cannot be stopped, it will only be improved upon, advancement creeping time to time on it. So let's learn to build our confidence here as well as educate ourselves.
ogtejiri

Activity: 203

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 10:07:56 PM

stopping one from commenting is actually like stopping one from drinking water. comments are been made regarding the situation that's at hand. comments are comments be it good or bad and most times most comments are made due to experience. its now left for whoever wants to adhere to such comments. the newbies are discouraged because they have little knowledge about it because one who is defiant and wants to invest wont be shaken by mere comments
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:25:42 PM

This forum is for opinion and perspective sharing. Should they rely on those who they don't even know? Confidence depends on someone's approach on what they see/what they hear. It depends on them whether should they trust Bitcoin or not. There are a lot of threads who explain why Bitcoin is such a good thing, yet we must not always see the bright side of a thing, hence must take a look on its cons and possible negative outcomes. Thus, our choice would be much enhanced as we further learn from it.

Invest and never hesitate. Yet first, learn to loose things, then soon you'll realize you are eventually learning from such small and big mistakes. Also, money must be used for you enjoyment and satisfaction and learning, not made only for storing it.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:37:02 PM

If we are already familiar with crypto market law, maybe we are already familiar with hearing the term risk, well what you say is one of them. Indeed, for new players who are not yet aware of cryptocurrency performance, often fall or easily affected by bad comments, because their foundation of faith's very weak. Of course, it's not surprising if conditions like this are often used by them the old players who have big funds by spreading bad comments / FUD.

I hope so however we cannot stop comments like that easily because people who make bad comments can be one of the big players and they have the same rights to comment.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:44:58 PM

Bad or negative comments it will never attract or invites newbies but we are discouraging them to invest in cryptocurrency because of those negative thoughts. Even the value was falling make it sure that always give a positive comments for those newbie because if it always negative this is one of the reasons why they are panicking to sell their coins. It can't help newbies for those negative comment.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:36:07 AM

They should not be an investor when they are still newbie. They should start having conversations here in this forum first and absorbing a lot of wisdom about cryptocurrencies. If they want to but then they should start on a small amount of bitcoin and not some pure shitcoins.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:06:47 AM

If someone wants to try investing the conditions that must be possessed are mental and calm because with a variety of price movements that are difficult to predict the calm can anticipate losses and optimism is certainly still awake to get a large income later.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:41:57 PM

I think it is not bad comments that shakes the confidence of newbies, it is the lack of knowledge that causes their trust to wane.

You see, as much as we wanted to boost their confidence and trust, the newbies are actually accountable and responsible for their decisions. We can and we should not force them to invest or trust in bitcoin, not a single flinch should be directed towards that goal.

The least we could do is help them build enough knowledge for them to determine whether they want to engage with bitcoin or not. Do not be dismayed seeing fud or negative feedbacks, it actually helps. Remember that there is definitely something wrong with a service or product if it gets all praise alone.
asilabumer

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:55:37 PM

I think it is not bad comments that shakes the confidence of newbies, it is the lack of knowledge that causes their trust to wane.

You see, as much as we wanted to boost their confidence and trust, the newbies are actually accountable and responsible for their decisions. We can and we should not force them to invest or trust in bitcoin, not a single flinch should be directed towards that goal.

The least we could do is help them build enough knowledge for them to determine whether they want to engage with bitcoin or not. Do not be dismayed seeing fud or negative feedbacks, it actually helps. Remember that there is definitely something wrong with a service or product if it gets all praise alone.
I do not agree with your opinion, bad opinions and low prices really took away the confidence of the newbie because with newbies they are very important to the surrounding information, if everything is positive, of course they will be interested and involved, this is a very common story in life. Although I know that we need to be responsible for our decision but I would like to emphasize here that they are newbie, they need good beliefs and comments, which gives them motivation, that is the crux of the problem, not related to their knowledge
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: