Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:42:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as World Currency... (new pictures)  (Read 2770 times)
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:24:08 AM

Well, when I saw the picture posted in this project, I feel that it is not so good to see, implying that this will be the result if the Bitcoin will become the world currency. I am a proud Bitcoin user and I want the community of this crypto currency to grow even more and become used world widely, but as illustrated, that seems like a disaster and I don't want Bitcoin bring something like that.
Phinoy

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:32:53 AM

I have watched a youtube video yesterday and there is this one person that came into the future, particularly he came from the year 2020 IIRC and he came into our world and saying what can happen. He said many things but I didn't remember but the one thing I remembered is Bitcoin will be used in the world as a currency but fiat currency will also be used so there will be 2 world currencies. Maybe he is just bluffing but lets see Cheesy. Just sharing.

There is no questions bitcoin now is world currency because of the global market make way to bitcoin and it's getting recognized to the country allover the world people are in treading.
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:49:39 AM

To date, it is a candidate numbered, but until it solves all problems with governments, it will be hard. For full-fledged work and to become the main currency you need to legalize.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:53:42 AM

Bitcoin is the first decentralized currency and several countries accept Bitcoin as a mode of payment so according to my concept Bitcoin has the potential to be the world currency . As more countries has the tendency to accept this modern technology there is a chance for Bitcoin to grow as global currency .Since Bitcoin is said to be a virtual currency the price fluctuates . Fiat currencies and stock market also fluctuates but is because of some external facts like politics and some economic policies etc.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:01:29 AM

My view Bitcoin as a world currency is much different than the picture and it will be because Bitcoin is to provide better financial solutions to the financial world than we have come across today and that can make the world a better place where potential and smart people can be very successful easily and quickly with more confidence about there economical future

how is a ressource wasteful election with installed computation power, a good financial solution?

it was popular or populistic at a certain timpe window, but thats all.

Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:06:46 AM

As to the status of bitcoin now. I think there is a big possibility to become a world currency.
Because the operation of bitcoins are spreading all around the world.
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:07:16 AM

Bitcoin is the world currency. Smiley
Menthil85

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:14:59 AM

isn't that the initial goal of bitcoin? I think that is the progress of popularity made by bitcoin, more advanced technology in the world of bitcoin there are still many opportunities to become legitimate payment instruments in the world, those who already have bitcoin are also many who already use bitcoin to buy goods and that also replaces global money , I'm sure bitcoin can be used as money in the future.
ACTION JACKSON

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:16:20 AM

Bitcoin is a relatively new technology  in fact, it is less than a decade old and Created back in 2007, Bitcoin is the world’s first decentralized virtual form of currency, As of fall in 2016, it is now an accepted form of payment in dozens of countries around the globe.
As more nations continue to adopt this groundbreaking technology, it increases the chances that bitcoin will in fact become the next global form of currency and one of the few not tied to a specific nation’s economy or a banking system............
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:20:50 AM

I certainly do not know what currency in the future will be the world. But I really like the idea of bitcoin as a world currency. But I have big doubts that the whole world will recognize it as a payment system instead of money, at least not in the near future.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:23:33 AM

for those that still actually think that bitcoin is going to be the monopolistic future world currency

this is how it will look like,

marketing slogan looks also familiar with the mindset of many bitcoin supporters.

We don't know what will be the currency of the world in the future but I think it is good idea that bitcoin will be the world currency in the future. I think every country will have a good economy because of the bitcoin as world currency.
nmgfsdnfgwjio

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:24:44 AM

Bitcoin should be used as a common currency, international payment means no "gold guarantee" regime, as Bitcoin is now gold. And the use of Bitcoin as the currency for the whole world makes businesses no longer have to face the risk of exchange rates, transaction costs also dropped to very low.
Bitcoin copper faces many of the same challenges as gold. Gold does not, by itself, pose a risk of price change, but it is easy to be robbed during shipping. In the past, gold was often robbed on the trade routes, Bitcoin can be "robbed" on the Internet.
tuturutmunding

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:44:26 AM

I agree with the article that you wrote is very appropriate if bitcoin is recognized as the world currency and also as a practical and efficient global cash transaction Bitcoin has the highest popularity in the crypto world
angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:48:31 PM

I think bitcoin is one the biggest revolution in the world economy. It looks like it will lead someday as a currency and make things easier.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:49:39 PM

from the illustration of the image according to my understanding is a natural disaster.
will bitcoin bring disaster to the world ??

No, that is not. Bitcoin are giving to us a big opportunity and can be changed our lives and of course it will not bring disaster. If all people are believe that Bitcoin will be the world currency, the OP says is the possible will may happen to our world.

Yes, Bitcoin is very useful to us because its source of extra income, bitcoin will change our life better to become brighter and wealth. Bitcoin giving us a chance and opportunity.
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:18:40 PM

for those that still actually think that bitcoin is going to be the monopolistic future world currency

marketing slogan looks also familiar with the mindset of many bitcoin supporters.

if we look at the current state of the crypto currency market, it is unlikely that bitcoin will become the world currency. now the market is experiencing a very strong shock, there is often a decline and it is difficult to rise again.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:31:33 PM

I think the good and bad bitcoin and the future of bitcoin as a cryptocurrency are based on the intentions and goals of the investors themselves and the confidence of investors is very influential on its development

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:02:09 PM

Bitcoin is a common digital currency for bitcoin-accepting countries, as if the world accepts bitcoin, bitcoin is seen as a global digital currency for the whole world.
We all know that bitcoin is a digital currency and money which already accepted in some countries. If we want to use it as global digital currency there are many things that need to be done if we want to happen. However, there is a big possibility that in the near future it could become our global digital currency.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
aryani

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:09:08 PM

As long as trust in bitcoin is still high and many people use bitcoin and many investors are investing in bitcoin, I'm sure bitcoin will become a world currency someday. Everything can happen, the most important thing is confidence and optimism if we still need bitcoin. Pessimism about something is the worst step that eventually gives you regret later.
butterfly8226

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:10:00 PM

First of all, that picture is misleading. It shows negativity. BTC is not here for that. It does the opposite. It made people into millionaires and billionaires and turned their fates around. Secondly, it is not a monopolistic coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: