Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:35:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as World Currency... (new pictures)  (Read 2759 times)
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:03:04 PM

Bitcoin will be the currency of future but there are many hurdles in its way to reaching that level cryptocurrency are gaining momentum and slowly people are getting a lot of information and want to invest them. we will see a lot of happing in next 2 3 year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
on889519@gmail.com

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:09:27 PM

Bitcoin will not be the world currency because each country has its own fiat, but bitcoin will be more crowded in dealing in modern times because it has many advantages. It's secure, convenient and fast, no third party transaction. The second point where bitcoin can not become world currency is its slow transaction speed and not enough to meet millions of transactions per seconds.
r2d2moons

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:23:40 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin will be a good world currency. He will be in the whole world and as for me it will be all that is needed
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:24:02 PM

from the illustration of the image according to my understanding is a natural disaster.
will bitcoin bring disaster to the world ??

Well it can and no doubt it can be one good factor on declaring a war on the world, why?, we are talking money here though and surely and honestly bitcoin and any other currency will dominate in the near future, and it might be a source of war, because maybe just maybe, war on different coins.

We can't help it to speculate the price, but sooner or later all people will become greedy, selfish and envy.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rinkeshkashyap01

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:01:05 PM

BTC is not going to be the word currency. We all know that bitcoins can be used as a way of payment, but Fiat is still the mainstream way of the world , and they are now up to it already through this regulations like ETF that we are hoping to be approved. Bitcoin being approved ETF doesn't mean bitcoin will be the currency of the world.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:55:07 PM

You seem to underestimate Politicians,  Security people and Human beings in general. We are capable of mindless actions when under emotional influence or propaganda.
 Who will ever believe that important religious figures would support Hitler with his alleged murderous activities or here in my place, who would believe that well educated people will help put an uneducated tyrant and religious fanatic in power.

Humans are unpredictable especially in matter of life and death. Always prepare yourself for the worst.
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:18:05 PM

if I think bitcoin is still not a world currency bro. because there are still many countries that haven't received bitcoin legally like paper currency. because it's not an easy thing for the world to legally accept bitcoin as a currency ..

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
AAKODI

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:07:02 AM

Bitcoin is not to destroy the world but to save it from cruel and inefficient banking system and other traditional and non advanced organizations by proving Blockchain based decentralized cryptocurrency transaction system to make faster, secure and better payments and transactions for any need from anywhere in the world at any time

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
yj300316

Activity: 154

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:03:18 AM

for those that still actually think that bitcoin is going to be the monopolistic future world currency

this is how it will look like,

marketing slogan looks also familiar with the mindset of many bitcoin supporters.

There are still disadvantages bitcoin if you compare it with other altcoins.
For example the transaction fee of bitcoin is higher than some altcoins. The blocktime is longer too.
To become a global currency, bitcoin still need many improvements.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
hdueueiw432

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:11:54 AM

My personal point of view, the monopoly always restrains development. You know, every competition always creates something new, more advanced. The image in your topic is quite a caricature, I think it suits my point of view, and I admit I do not like monopolies including cryptocurrency.
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:21:15 AM

My personal point of view, the monopoly always restrains development. You know, every competition always creates something new, more advanced. The image in your topic is quite a caricature, I think it suits my point of view, and I admit I do not like monopolies including cryptocurrency.

not true, competition can also cause a downfall. or a neverending stagnation

like you can observe on animals

adrees arif

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:13:07 PM

bitcoin is going to be the monopolistic future world currency

this is how it will look like, Wink Smiley
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:58:19 PM

Bitcoin is already a world currency...and the picture you gave that cant happen actually...If happens then it will take a lot of time and it will not because of bitcoin...But because of humans who are against...and dont care about the future.....And bitcoin is the common currency between all the countries...And I dont think we will suffer because of bitcoin.
TurboPower

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:14:21 PM

for those that still actually think that bitcoin is going to be the monopolistic future world currency

this is how it will look like,

marketing slogan looks also familiar with the mindset of many bitcoin supporters.

https://i.imgur.com/8oz4nzA.jpg
BTC won't be the word cash. Nations are not going to surrender their fiat obviously however they will attempt to make utilization of their capacity to get their hands to control it. Furthermore, they are presently up to it officially through this directions like ETF that we are wanting to be affirmed. Bitcoin being endorsed ETF doesn't mean bitcoin will be the money of the world.

There is no war. That photo for all we know is from a motion picture Idiocracy.
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:19:32 PM

With recent regulations Bitcoin is being treated as a commodity, I find it difficult to become a world currency, destroying all the others. The most likely would be to become unit of account, a global value reserve, with assets backed by Bitcoin. People want security and not freedom, changing that mentality is a work of decades.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

With recent regulations Bitcoin is being treated as a commodity, I find it difficult to become a world currency, destroying all the others. The most likely would be to become unit of account, a global value reserve, with assets backed by Bitcoin. People want security and not freedom, changing that mentality is a work of decades.

the long term problem will be, why should the product of a ressource wasting POW sect, cheering "when moon" and "when lambo" be treated world wide as a monopolistic tool of power?

i live in germany, the financial system was managed here well to a certain degree. better than in many other societies.

and the secret was:

in germany money was created, when there were ideas for productivity related progress (building, machines for factories, building construction machines)

not for wasting electricity.

but today the german financial system became also broken, with banksters being communist, gay and unefficient, lending to the superrich because of risk aversity, causing vast insecurity.

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:55:02 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 10:18:58 PM by KingScorpio

i updated the picture,

this isnt even an exaggeration its an accurate description of the social reality of a purely bitcoin centristic world for which many lambo cheerers in this community are hoping for. where there are no important institutional currencies around anymore.

maybe the miner tycons name should be Donald "Lambodriver" Drump, would fit better into the culture of the community

SIDDHI777

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:32:07 AM

This can happen if the entire banking sector and other essential organizations collapsed due to Bitcoin expansion but for that all the people in the world should start Investing and using Bitcoin still not happening so far and we see more and more governments gather against Bitcoin and making restrictions and even banning Bitcoin to avoid expanding in there countries so still there is no definite path that we can guess for Bitcoin

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Phan Long

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:41:17 AM

Bitcoins are hard to become a currency of circulation around the world because countries are so hard to accept it, they even hate it. However, under the greed of the human, the bitcoin makes the world become ruined is very likely to happen....
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:46:25 AM

OMG, picture looks danger for the world.
I don't think that this happen in 2055.
Mining will conquer the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: