Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:34:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as World Currency... (new pictures)  (Read 2769 times)
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:31:37 PM

for those that still actually think that bitcoin is going to be the monopolistic future world currency

this is how it will look like,

marketing slogan looks also familiar with the mindset of many bitcoin supporters.

its not even an exaggeration its actually a precise description of the social means of the worlds society ruled by monpolistic bitcoin
Of course not, the illustration shows that even there are disasters that may happen bitcoinwoll stay intact in which it may serves as a thing in where it can help the down economy to eiss again, or maybe the world. It may also signifies that the infrastructures are the other coins or currency and soon time will come that bitcoin will remain standing, so with this there is nothing to worry about. Bitcoin will survive.
saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:21:18 PM

Very colorful pictures! but every day more and more people believe that bitcoin will really become a universal world currency! Already today bitcoin has taken the leading place among all payment systems!
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 05:24:54 PM

Of course not, the illustration shows that even there are disasters that may happen bitcoinwoll stay intact in which it may serves as a thing in where it can help the down economy to eiss again, or maybe the world. It may also signifies that the infrastructures are the other coins or currency and soon time will come that bitcoin will remain standing, so with this there is nothing to worry about. Bitcoin will survive.

nope the disasters happen because of the vast monpolism which i have illustrated these dystopian pictures, i repeat these would actually look like if bitcoin would become the worlds monolistic currency and the entire worlds economy would be centered on the bitcoin miners.

arc67583

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:46:46 AM

Picture indicate that Something cannot believe that will happen to the future world if Bitcoin become the monopolistic future world currency because this is not the vision or intention of Bitcoin. Bitcoin will expand and it will grow in the world unlike any other currency has even ever imagine but only to make things more effective and proper so things will much better in the future and most will have a earning opportunity than today
inspirone1

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:57:54 AM

I have already seen that masterpiece, but the question is, does bitcoin lead our world to the positions that are presented on the picture, or it was elected right after the world became that way? Smiley

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:31:52 AM

I dont believe bitcoin will be monopolistic currency. Bitcoin is decentralized cryptocurrency and most government regulate bitcoin for trading not as currency. I am believe beside bitcoin there is still paper money we use right now
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:59:44 AM

Your pictures show the dump and ruins that bitcoin will bring. But I don't quite understand what you're trying to tell us. I understand that mining is in the hands of very powerful and powerful people, but this does not mean that all 100% of bitcoins are in their hands. Moreover, in addition to bitcoins, there are other coins.
G-richy

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:02:55 AM

from the illustration of the image according to my understanding is a natural disaster.
will bitcoin bring disaster to the world ??
no this picture is meant for the idiots that think the entire world will fix their entire economic orientation on bitcoin. and bitcoin being the single world currency

capitalism will continue to also be human made craft. and not be defined like through pow mining.
Thank you for this write up
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:33:28 AM

This is a well-designed photo, however, this does not make a lot of sense about if and when bitcoin becomes a decentralized currency. Also, I am sorry but I do not know what the planet's destruction has anything to do if when bitcoin becomes known worldwide. And even when every single country gets into cryptocurrency, it will be hard for everyone to abandon fiat currency for crypto.
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:21:06 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 12:37:10 PM by KingScorpio

This is a well-designed photo, however, this does not make a lot of sense about if and when bitcoin becomes a decentralized currency. Also, I am sorry but I do not know what the planet's destruction has anything to do if when bitcoin becomes known worldwide. And even when every single country gets into cryptocurrency, it will be hard for everyone to abandon fiat currency for crypto.

infrastructure deterioration would kick in as soon as bitcoin would be worlds only currency which would also mean entire economic orientation would be focused on bitcoin miners alone.

the bitcoin miners would then build themselves their private paradise, while everything else deteriorates

this is aware by many

just check this https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-mining-threatens-our-existence-academic-says-calls-for-intervention/

hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:52:50 AM

bitcoin is unlikely to become a monopoly, but anything based on blockchain will be of great importance in the future. you need to separate these 2 concepts
Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:52:54 PM

Bitcoin will win first in the world thanks to its great potential. In the near future it will occupy what we have imagined in the future because it is most sought after in a long time. We are just waiting for that moment. Cool
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:28:56 AM

firstly i don't understand what the picture is trying to illustrate but it looks pretty much to me as a disaster like the end of the world tho, but if bitcoin was to be the world's currency? i don't picture these i.e the picture. And that can happen as long as there is acceptability meaning people has to beilievve that the bitcoin currency currency will help them more that the dollar,yen, euro and other currency's out there.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:39:23 AM

for those that still actually think that bitcoin is going to be the monopolistic future world currency

this is how it will look like,

marketing slogan looks also familiar with the mindset of many bitcoin supporters.

This will be your Donald Trump of your Bitcoin centristic fantasy dream-World

its not even an exaggeration its actually a precise description of the social means of the worlds society ruled by monpolistic bitcoin

Firstly why would people want it to be monopolistic? Bitcoin must not be the one who rule the economy by future. What people should transpire is for bitcoin to be part in the circulating currency. I belie bitcoin won't dominate the world. First and for most, of course, government will not allow it. Also bitcoin is far from acceptance from all countries. It should just be a part and a help in the system not to compete with the fiat currency.
tulezua

Activity: 279

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:16:09 AM

It will brighten the growth of the market. This will last from 12-18 months and push the price of a BTC to at least $ 58,000 and market capitalization at least $ 1 trillion.
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:36:36 AM

nice illustration bitcoin show in this picture is the disruption traditional transaction will be vanish replaced it with new technology the blockchain technology
Ayoofe

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:07:21 AM

BTC is not a monopolistic market but more like a stock market that the riches gain more.
NowLovebed

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:47:50 AM

It was invented to offer us a comfortable living , bitcoin will open new opportunity for the users and the investors,  and it limitation will not only surrounding with trading it is lot more than that.
anhmai4155948@gmail.com

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:50:28 AM

All the world know and care about Bitcoin today and this crowd will getting bigger day by day. All the goverments and countries accepting BTC. Because this is the new world order and cryptos will change will paper money soon..
G-richy

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:56:17 AM

from the illustration of the image according to my understanding is a natural disaster.
will bitcoin bring disaster to the world ??
It's not about the pictures its about the mindset and belief of people towards bitcoin perhaps its might be the ignorant ones.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: