Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:29:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as World Currency... (new pictures)  (Read 2763 times)
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:29:21 AM

good illustration, we expect that change, making BTC as the currency in the world that might happen but it does take a long time to realize it, there will be many impacts that occur from the social and cultural strata economy even our habits and lifestyle will change drastically, but for all those changes I doubt people will easily accept them, there will be parties who reject them because they are not ready for change, this sounds like recycling the world
SWASIRI

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:59:16 AM

No That is impossible to happen and we cannot predict something like that in the picture because Bitcoin has not even reached a quarter of the world population as a digital currency and sill it remains as an investing asset but for that to become a full functional currency it might take several years and no one can say what will happen in between those years and still even that happens if Bitcoin becomes a global currency I don't think majority of governments will let that happen by doing nothing so above is very unlikely to happen
Coongcoongler

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:51:26 AM

I think that is the progress of popularity made by bitcoin, more advanced technology in the world of bitcoin there are still many opportunities to become legitimate payment instruments in the world, those who already have bitcoin are also many who already use bitcoin to buy goods and that also replaces global money. I'm sure bitcoin can be used as money in the future.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:04:42 AM

I think that bitcoin remains a tool for transactions on the internet and is still used easily by smart people and forward thinking.
And fiat remains a real currency in the real world and ordinary people. Bitcoin and fiat will still be used but differ in their daily use.

CLAID

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:40:20 AM

The information that is given by the picture is too cruel for a great currency and an investment asset like bitcoin and I think no once will believe such disaster can be done for just using bitcoin or any cryptocurrency but unlike the picture it can make the city wonderful filled with luxury cars and apartments but that is not the way how some people see the future world with bitcoin but it is going to happen definitely for sake of most 
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:49:37 AM

(new pictures)
Poor people will die, so what?
It was happen many times before and will happen many times in future.

karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:53:12 AM

I believe that even the bitcoin progress grows everyday, bitcoin cannot be made as paper money or currency, single currency around the globe just like usage of dollars, we cant even use bitcoin as each country has their own currency. Maybe by just payment method.
MADUWAN

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:44:22 AM

That is a huge damage according to the picture and it looks like a natural disaster than something to do with bitcoin because it is a digital currency how can a building fall into pieces because of a digital asset but what the image is trying to give us is clear and many imagine if bitcoin become the world currency this is what will happen but the truth is very far from that according to my understanding and any kind of financial or economical disaster is impossible to happen   
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:24:04 PM

In some matter yes because it has a outstanding value and can be trade into product or service. Somewhat no, because it is not visible meaning cannot be seen. But for my opinion it is widely known maybe now that BTC is a currency and can be buy a product and a service. It is also good to be a currency because it is not perishable meaning cannot be destroy since it is not visible in the first place and cannot be carry or handle by own hand.
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:04:36 AM

In theory with solar energy available we can imagine postapoc world with hardware wallets around.

since when the the bitcoin mining cult run a budgeting system to research stuff like solar energy? they would have to do that, if they would become the worlds monopolistic currency, but it rather looks that you will just support lamborgini infrastructure

HenryHope123

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:17:11 AM

If a large number of users, the government will legitimize it. It takes time and of course it will be one of the currencies in the world. But it will be the world currency along with the current currency. There are already many payments that can be made by bitcoin. Bitcoin becomes the world currency will be very difficult because the nations will not give up their fiat of course but they will try to use their power to get their hands to control it. Yes, we can call bitcoin the world currency. In the future all countries will accept bitcoin, we hope that. I think everyone has a right to their opinions. But I think that despite this - the future will be more beautiful than the pictures I saw at the beginning of the topic.
ubiheal200

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:17:14 AM

Many countries use bitcoin and bitcoin investment. Some countries have accepted bitcoin for banking transactions. People who want to watch a movie in everything - there is a reason for this because we know that the total supply to BTC is not much, only 21 million
Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:24:16 AM

I don't think bitcoin will become a world currency, at least in the short term. We all know that bitcoins can be used as a way of payment, but Fiat is still the mainstream way of the world, and it's hard to get a share in the payment field without the support of national policy.
Yeah you have a point. I think it is impossible because as we nowadays money is also one of the identity of a country. Every cointry has different currency so it is really possible that bitcoin can be the currency of the world.
fzavertuk

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:30:50 PM

Bitcoin will not be the currency of one country. And even more so will not bear the disaster in the pictures. We need to look everywhere for the positive side. If you replay the fantasy. If the world ends. Bitcoin will live. No matter how the market is destroyed, people who believe in it continue to invest. Only faith can secure bitcoin
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:08:42 PM

Sooner or later , all the same , most countries will begin to accept bitcoin, and the pictures depict that bitcoin is not just a currency, but a global change.

Yeah, sooner i hope world would completely recognize the bitcoin since it is developing and adapting the world right now. Bitcoin is not a currency for me cause it is more on speculative asset or investment due to its high volatility rate that caused its high value. I hope the world will change because of not just the bitcoin but all of the cryptocurrencies.
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:08:14 PM

I don't think that bitcoin could be a world currency, Imagined if all people used bitcoin as a single currency it will affect the transaction speed it will be more crowded and people will difficult to received their bitcoin, Maybe there are another coins that fit to be a global currency.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
tim_took

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:45:46 PM

for those that still actually think that bitcoin is going to be the monopolistic future world currency

this is how it will look like,

marketing slogan looks also familiar with the mindset of many bitcoin supporters.

https://i.imgur.com/8oz4nzA.jpg

This will be your Donald Trump of your Bitcoin centristic fantasy dream-World

https://i.imgur.com/72vBvtC.png

its not even an exaggeration its actually a precise description of the social means of the worlds society ruled by monpolistic bitcoin

Ahaha nice! Haven't ever seen the dollar ad though  Tongue
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:54:41 PM

i don't know about the picture meaning, but i think in the future we can't see bitcoin as the main currency and single currency, my predictions in the future will use the blockchain as the system, and we can see that blockchain is very easy to use, secure, and flexible than other system

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:08:51 PM

from the illustration of the image according to my understanding is a natural disaster.
will bitcoin bring disaster to the world ??
bitcoin can be a disaster if it is not managed properly and is in the hands of people who are not responsible, but if bitcoin can be spread widely, and with good holders, bitcoin will not be a disaster like the illustrated image
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:11:15 PM

I don't think bitcoin will become a world currency, at least in the short term. We all know that bitcoins can be used as a way of payment, but Fiat is still the mainstream way of the world, and it's hard to get a share in the payment field without the support of national policy.
Yeah you have a point. I think it is impossible because as we nowadays money is also one of the identity of a country. Every cointry has different currency so it is really possible that bitcoin can be the currency of the world.
For me its impossible to Bitcoin to be a world currency because country have own currency and also government not allowed it. But possible to Bitcoin to be used a other way as payment, because it is very easy and fast to do transaction. Bitcoin is one of the most reliable coin so using it as payment is good but its better to invest or hold because its value is unstable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: