Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:22:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin bouncing back.  (Read 1023 times)
jane05

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:09:42 PM

So I have been reading tweets and other media outlets which are predicting that the BTC will have a huge surge by December. Have anyone come across this and I don't know if I should be excited or that's another bubble waiting to be needle pricked.

Yes, Bitcoin is bouncing back which is a great news for everyone who invested in bitcoin. everyday new updates that comes and I hope bitcoin will rise up to the moon.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:17:50 PM

So I have been reading tweets and other media outlets which are predicting that the BTC will have a huge surge by December. Have anyone come across this and I don't know if I should be excited or that's another bubble waiting to be needle pricked.

Bitcoin must be able to go back anytime soon from now. But if not, I think that is completely fine because there will be investment opportunities for bitcoin and other altcoins that are low and at the same time have a potential to grow.

jhayness18

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:18:23 PM

Well, as we have notice now bitcoin already pump and hopefully it will continuous to rise for the next few days but there's a facts that this system is very volatile and has a lot of fluctuations so it's possibly gives the downtrend movements anytime therefore we much be aware and alert of the movements in cyptomarket so we can be avoid for on losses. However, having faith and hope that in this coming December or end of this year 2018 bitcoin will absolutely perform a better movement so all of us can be benefited.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:28:12 PM

I agree that bitcoin will have a major breakout at December. But I believe that it might happen now. This August I suppose. Last year, August break was so good that made bitcoin create it's all time high or ath. Probably it will make another right now and in December. History repeats itself.

Yes definitely..
Bitcoin is bouncing back which is a great news for everyone .I believe that  there's new updates that comes soon bitcoin will rise up again.

Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:32:55 PM

This is just the beginning of what bitcoin is going to hit before 2018 ends. The market volume and market cap is gradually increasing. But i advice that  if you want to invest, please don't invest everything....Cool Cool
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:44:29 PM

Bitcoin price rises only beautiful news is needed and great feedbacks to keep possitive Investors in bitcoin will be strong enough to increase this and further increase the cost of the past.
boidepzaikhoaito1

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:48:22 PM

I find that the king is back, Bitcoin will rise sharply by the end of this year. I bought it now and will only take profit at 20k
terrific

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:52:15 PM

Putting all of our desired price and hope to bitcoin on December.
Bubble talks will never stop so if it breakouts to a new all time high then let it happen.
But I'm not only expecting that there will be a major breakout on December but for the next years too.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:57:18 PM

The price indeed is recovering. Some says it will increase by the end of the year.  However,  predictions are not that accurate.  But of course would be glad if it the price would really increase. Let us just all hope the demand will increase by the end of the year.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:13:16 PM

from the last year chart, and 2 years ago, we can see that bitcoin price increases more and more in the Q3 and Q4 of the year, if this year like the previous year, i think bitcoin price will increase until the end of the year. I don't have the best reason why bitcoin is increasing but from the experience it rise up in the Q4, so we can try to buy bitcoin right now and get more profit if the price of bitcoin is increasing in the Q4 if this year

Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:18:34 PM

Bitcoin increases and there's more speculation price indeed may climb this year end. No one knows if this will become true but the possibility price could gains an increase. Good news about adoptions can at least contributes with the price of bitcoin to bounce back.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:23:05 PM

Yes, absolutely just like this months on previous year 2017 where bitcoin price was really low and slowly bouncing back and keeping up and strong until the end of the year. Everyone is looking forward for a good year of bitcoin this year just like the other. And as we can see bitcoin price did not hit below $6000 and now gaining back the value to $8000 lately which is a good sign of continued progress.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

The value of the new digital currency itself can not be predicted, but many investors can take advantage of this process. This caused a lot of digital money, which then sold their assets to buy Bitcoin. This increases Bitcoin compared to the digital currency, from the previous one, the bitcoin market will increase if this happens and the price will be higher, and this will almost happen every year end.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

GideonGono

Activity: 2044
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 01:25:40 PM

Well still it's not yet concluded or not been done, the only thing that holding me is my coins also i've been reading too some comments and hearing some other person perspective like my friends, they said that maybe in a next month on the last month of this year maybe we can see the changes on the price of bitcoin, but still as of now it's gradually decreasing, but despite the ups and downs and the crisis that bitcoin is facing, still best hope and looking forward through out it's success on the near future.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cheezesus

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:34:07 PM

We all wish that bitcoin will skyrocket this december like what in the last year did. Let's pray that this is the start of the increasing value of it and to be consistent in the coming months.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:37:00 PM

I'm not only say about december month, even there are says september month and it all only speculations, but if i see from the previous year that blow happened on 3rd month every year. Hope that will be repeat and even more than previous year

meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:39:26 PM

I can also see that another bull run would occur this late 2018 and Bitcoin's price would surge high again. But to be able to do that, we need something like a new development or a positive news that would make people feel fear of missing out again just like last year. If ETF accepts bitcoin, that would mean another big thing to Bitcoin and would surely help Bitcoin's price to grow significantly.
jimmydvd

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:44:40 PM

hopefully BTC will rise again as December last year, so we can benefit from the price spike and is a bonus at the end of the year from the results of our hard work.
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:47:40 PM

I like the term Yeah! Indeed it is bouncing back, cause the value is just like a ball rolling, from depreciation to its appreciation. Now, it is coming back, Bitcoin is recovering once again.
lekam0213

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

We offer our Service

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:48:37 PM

That is what mostly want to happen hopefully it will truely happens by december. What bitcoin are showing now in the market (slowly but surely pump) is some sort good sign that some change will happen in december.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: