Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:09:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin bouncing back.  (Read 1023 times)
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:02:04 PM

After this correction, BTC is at the support right now. We need to watch the charts a bit more to confirm any trend at this moment. But I feel, we had a satisfactory correction and now a rebound will take place. But an ultimate rebound which will confirm a bull ride is not coming anytime soon I think unless and until ETF actually get launched which is rare a possibility.

Bitcoins will grow up again no matter how the market price drops because people will still continue to invest in the market due to a huge demand of cryptocurrency in the market and most of the coins are altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoking252

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:06:13 PM

The price will increase further. This year the price was $2800 and within July it reached $8000. So, there is still time for 2018 to further increase the price. The mass audience are sure that it will be more than $8000.
bitcoindiary

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:38:11 PM

There has been lot of speculation regarding the price of BTC recently but if you are asking for asking for personal opinion then I think Bitcoin might even surpass the last year's 20,000$ mark with the speed it is recovering. It has broken 8,000$ resistance mark this week after breaking 6k and 7k resistance all within this month. ETF approval might help it to skyrocket it's price again.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:39:44 PM

Actually all these days have been circulating a lot of speculations about it, however the market seems to be still quite hesitant and there does not seem to be so optimistic signals that allow us to keep very high expectations for the end of the year. In fact, I would be quite satisfied if bitcoin remained in a range close to $10,000 in December, although it would not be strange that in the course of the next few months we can see the price fall to worrying levels below $5,000.
DJANAS

Activity: 219
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:40:55 PM

i don't know whats happening this time of the year
Bitcoin pumps and dumps suddenly
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:10:18 PM

i don't know whats happening this time of the year
Bitcoin pumps and dumps suddenly

That's what we called price fluctuations. We are so  volatile today and we have to expect such twist anytime since we never controlled it's prices.  Openly we experienced ups and downs, and nothing we can do with that. We just accept the reality that crypto are changing its trend and not just like before.
painkiller321

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:43:32 PM

BTC is really proving it's worth right now, after the last dump, when people thought there was no hope with holding on to their coins; Bitcoin has proved everyone wrong and recovered in a great manner within last couple of months. I think it will grow more with upcoming normalization around the whole world which opens the door for many possibilities regarding Bitcoin.
huydai

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:01:36 AM

The sophisticated traders who learned the ebbs and the flows of the bitcoin market also have better and better infrastructure to use and even more complex markets surrounding the asset class so it remains with the realm of the possible that things could swing again. I think it will grow more with upcoming normalization around the whole world which opens the door for many possibilities regarding Bitcoin. I think the best thing is to continue to collect and keep waiting until December.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:57:55 AM

So I have been reading tweets and other media outlets which are predicting that the BTC will have a huge surge by December. Have anyone come across this and I don't know if I should be excited or that's another bubble waiting to be needle pricked.
I really don't believe in prediction 100% because there is no assurance at all, it is just their opinion and we have a different perspective. In my opinion, if many of us will believe in that prediction and most of us will buy bitcoin before Dec, then surely bitcoin price will boom again because of the more investors the more chance that bitcoin price will increase.
Robert_Austin

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:18:05 AM

So I have been reading tweets and other media outlets which are predicting that the BTC will have a huge surge by December. Have anyone come across this and I don't know if I should be excited or that's another bubble waiting to be needle pricked.
Yes Many people predict that there will be a surge in December. But in my opinion, they remember that last year the price soared. So they might think that in 2018 there will be an equation that will increase by the end of the year. But only their predictions. I think the best thing is to continue to collect and keep waiting until December.

The problem I have with these kinds of predictions is that when everyone is anxiously expecting it to happen, it doesn't. I certainly hope it does, but there isn't really good evidence for it to do so. It could follow the historical trend, but I've seen this with other assets and stocks, where everyone is shouting "buy in ___ sell in ___ because it happened this way last year!" and then the exact opposite happens.

I'm a bit concerned about the impact futures will have on keeping the price down. Big banks have the ability to open massive short positions against Bitcoin now.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:23:05 AM

After the week-end small down fall now prices are recovering above $7100 levels. Bitcoin is such a swinging volatile thing that even when you open a topic in couple days everything can chance and actually IS changing. Unfortunately when OP wrote it the price went from $5.8k levels to $8.4k levels, then went down to $6900 levels. However, I think its still pretty decent, we have stayed at $6k at worst times and around that for a long time and when it went up $8k we started to expect $12k or what not however it is good as it is without going even further up, after all it is not $6k anymore which is the only thing that really matters.

Do not focus on why its not going further up, focus on how much it went up already. Otherwise, you will never be happy because your greed will always want a lot more than what it is.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:24:12 AM

I really don't believe in prediction 100% because there is no assurance at all, it is just their opinion and we have a different perspective. In my opinion, if many of us will believe in that prediction and most of us will buy bitcoin before Dec, then surely bitcoin price will boom again because of the more investors the more chance that bitcoin price will increase.
I do not really believe in predictions, but if that is possible, I will most likely hope. well, it's just for now, it's very difficult to predict the price of bitcoin, because when the price of bitcoin starts to rise, there will be a decline again. well, it's like a spring, sometimes it rises and falls very fast.
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:47:37 AM

I would be surprised if bitcoin continued to grow after $ 20,000. But I would also be surprised if we see growth at the end of 2018. Because the market is not ready for this, there are still huge volumes that are waiting for sale at around $ 10,000 to$20,000
melfwaz

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:12:43 AM

yes I agree with the fact that bitcoin faces a big bounces this week,  prices have fallen on large number but if you analyzed the market then you may able to notice that some invest also get benefited from this somehow ,  Undecided so there is a hope for every situation.
Ups and down is always there in the market. What we see in the market we were already expecting that. I think that bitcoin price will continue its ups and down tell 10 August and after that we will hopefully see a smooth increase in bitcoin price, and very soon we will see bitcoin price trading above 20k.
likerseld

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:13:56 AM

It is not a bubble but it seem the growth is going to be gradual this time with occasional pullbacks and then recovery and then higher heightd
Actually the reality is that the price is not following forever and we unfortunately think that it is going to collapse but we have forgotten that how it recovered in the past many times after downfalls. So do not feel fear and learn how those investors made profits which is an example for us and we have to just wait for the market price to go high which is the only solution because selling at this stage is a clear loss.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:38:08 AM

It is not a bubble but it seem the growth is going to be gradual this time with occasional pullbacks and then recovery and then higher heightd
Actually the reality is that the price is not following forever and we unfortunately think that it is going to collapse but we have forgotten that how it recovered in the past many times after downfalls. So do not feel fear and learn how those investors made profits which is an example for us and we have to just wait for the market price to go high which is the only solution because selling at this stage is a clear loss.

Actually, with all the expectations for december, i can't help but wonder what if it doesn't make the run we all are hoping for? Lol. I mean it's not impossible that what'll happen is contrary to most of our expectations

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Eros1on

Activity: 258

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:56:32 PM

In the short term, the price of BTC is certainly impossible to go back. It has been declining all the time, and it may take two years to go back.

Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:54:18 PM

Indeed, I also heard that many people predicting that at the end of the year there will be a pretty good increase, but I think in terms of predicting it is difficult that even a few seconds the price of bitcoin can change, for example you see in the market now the price is getting slumped again so at the end of the year I felt that I was still not sure of a specific price increase
Phenoca

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:58:43 PM

It'll bounce back a few weeks before the SEC's next ETF announcement. I'm hoping it drops below $6k before then.
SBOSS

Activity: 124

Start your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:46:16 PM

and why do you care so much about this? i think that the pr ices are always going to recover, but sometimes, we just need to give it an opportunity to increase a little bit more

[ COINSCLONE  ✔  No programming skills needed    ✔  Liquidity ready   ✔  Earn via Commission
█████████████  CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE SOFTWARE   |    (❪  FREE TRIAL  ❫)
Launch  a  website  like  Binance  or  Coinbase      █     ⚫    telegram    ⚫    whatsapp
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: