Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:41:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good idea to sell tokens after listing on exchange?  (Read 2655 times)
Togacity

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:01:52 PM
Merited by Clif4d (1)

It is always great to wait for some sometime knowing the price will bounce back but most the time too the price keeps on falling till you loose absolutely everything.In totality i will say it is advisable to wait especial if you really believe in the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:41:40 AM

I think yes. now a when coins launch on exchange people who invwsterld or the project people pump the coin to get maximum profit. And after some time the market will start to dump.
This is the scenario now, after the exchange listing they will dump that coin literally until it hit below the ICO price, usually bounty hunters do this thing. So no matter how good that coin, hunters will still dump it so if you are an investors better to sold it as fast as you can and then buy back later on.
Not all bounty hunters sell their coins immediately after listing. Lino, I keep my coins until the project ceases to be interesting to me. And the drop in prices on stock exchanges I associate with very large bonuses on pre-sales.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:27:29 PM

I think yes. now a when coins launch on exchange people who invwsterld or the project people pump the coin to get maximum profit. And after some time the market will start to dump.
This is the scenario now, after the exchange listing they will dump that coin literally until it hit below the ICO price, usually bounty hunters do this thing. So no matter how good that coin, hunters will still dump it so if you are an investors better to sold it as fast as you can and then buy back later on.
but in fact in my opinion the bounty hunters will not be the main players in the price decline that occurs in the coins after being listed on the exchange because the bounty hunters only have a small portion of the supply. So in my opinion the price decline will definitely occur because investors also don't want to sell when the price has fallen.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:40:55 PM

in my opinion I must check the price of token after listing token price in exchange is high, I think its good to sell all token and if token price in exchange after listing low then hold that token until the price grow up or stable.

Typically, after entering the exchange, the price of tokens decreases because a lot of bounty hunters sell their tokens. This is one of the reasons for the price drop. If the project is good and has a future it is worth keeping the tokens until the price on the exchange increases again.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:00:18 PM

I think it all depends on how long you're willing to wait for it to grow. Those who receive coins for free those immediately sell the coin at any price. And if you are an investor and are willing to wait a year, it is better to keep these coins and wait for a big profit.
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:22:49 AM

Hello, everyone!
I want to hear the opinions of traders. Is it a good idea to sell tokens immediately after launching on the exchange so that later, when the price falls, will they be purchased again? Always after the listing on the stock exchange price falls?

In general I have seen that price drops significantly after entering exchanges.
You can not generalize things, you have to look at any given token separately .

If the projects sold out qucikly the chances are that the token will grow after entering exchange.
Also if it drops how you will determine when to buy back..?

ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:29:35 AM

It's hard to predict. Sometimes the price after exchange listing will immediately drop, sometimes it's the opposite. You never know. There have been times when I've sold tokens right away when they appeared on exchange, and then I realized that it was not the right move.

natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:40:50 AM

I think it is, if we observe well on the newly finished ICOs, once their tokens are being listed on crypto exchanges, the price immediately decreasing because of the massive dumping of the bounty hunters and airdrop participants. It is better for you to sell immediately on the initial listing price, so that you can avail much higher price than the others but it is still depends on you if you do it. Smiley Cheesy
Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:21:25 AM

In most cases, the coin on the stock exchange collapses in price, but as the predecessors have already written, you will never know whether the coin will grow or fall, and it is probably not possible to prophesy!
wawanwawan96

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:35:37 PM

really the new price will go up when registered in the exchange and when starting trading the price bounces a good time to sell tokens but after a few days the price will drop dramatically and it's a good enough time to buy tokens again to get enough profit.
namcunguyen

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

I often look at the development possibilities of the project and I usually keep a few tokens as a true holder. A few projects are likely to increase my income.
toolsydas

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:51:07 PM

I don't think that bounty hunters have such power to dump a promising token. Don't forget that there are also investors who bought tokens on private sale with big discount and they are the main players in dumping.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:19:03 PM

Who knows what will happen to the price of cryptocurrency once newly listed on the exchange?  Nobody can answer this correctly. You need to know that some coins price even rise beyond the initial listing price at the exchange. So you can sell such coins and regret doing so. Understand the price movement in order to know what to do.
hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:26:58 PM

You don’t know who will happen with coins in the future. May be up or can down continue to disappear from listings. Better soon may selling when launching in the market later rate with btc, I think it is safer.
HODL_guy

Activity: 206

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:22:49 PM

Basically yes, because listing of a token means growth of its price, I tend to sell tokens when they grow in price, so it is probably a good idea.

krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:27:24 PM

if you enter with a very high price, of course, it would be wiser to sell. but if you have entered the market in a very low way then waiting will give you more

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:41:55 PM

New ICOs are listing on the market, at first they will experience a falling market because tokens from the airdrop and bounty immediately flood the market. if the developer team does not have a specific strategy to deal with it it will be difficult to get back up in the market
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:53:47 PM

It is understandable that in such a novel and volatile market as this one, it is usual to find such erratic behaviors in the cryptos as those that are being observed in the ICOs. According to what I have seen, the vast majority of tokens tend to quickly lose their value shortly after enlisting in exchanges, and only very few of them tend to gradually recover some of the value lost.

Therefore, as long as the market does not show signs of greater maturity, I will continue selling the tokens that I possess as soon as they allow me to obtain some convenient benefit to my interests.
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:12:26 PM

not good idea
because ussually after first listing in exchanger coin down price
so is good after first listing buy, not sell

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Cordwel

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:36:47 PM

we never know exactly what will happen to a coin after entering the exchange. The price can go up and down. Therefore, if your strategy is to make money, then you can sell half immediately to keep the rest if further growth occurs. Price increases or decreases cannot be predicted. But in my personal experience, the price of coins or tokens after listing on the stock market fell
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: