Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:37:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do bounty managers hide spreadsheet and pay hunters penny?  (Read 1153 times)
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:45:52 PM

I would advise that you run totally away from such project. No matter how good a project might be, if it does not have good promotional services, it might not succeed. Just leave such project and move on to another.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 06:39:55 PM

The practice of bounty managers hiding their spreadsheet from participants is becoming rampant. They hide their spreadsheet and pay bounty hunters penny, which I think is a lack of integrity and it is totally uncalled for.
I have participated in like 3 bounties in the past where managers refuse to make the spreadsheet available to hunters. They all paid ridiculous amount. I got tokens worth $18 for 3 contents that I created. I believe this is exploitation and it have to stop.
I have participated in 2 bounties and they locked the spreadsheet and we don't know how many tokens per stake. I was so disappointed the lack of professionalism and transparency by the project developer. Even though it's not the bounty managers fault he should be the one who fight for us to release the final spreadsheet. But it wasn't the case and knowing he was a prominent bounty manager and well respected member in the forum and he didn't do anything.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:40:24 PM

I do not say that all the bounty managers are like that, but I've come across a bounty manager who hides spreadsheets and cheats his accounts to make more money.
tekinekan98

Activity: 157
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:03:11 PM

I think it's not quite right, but maybe it's also done for privacy and to avoid flooding with questions about stakes. But I wouldn't take part in such bounty campaigns.

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:14:11 PM

I do call those bounty managers corporate thieves because majority of them gets larger percentage of the whole bounty pool. They do close the spreadsheet so that bounty participants won't be aware of their manipulation.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:19:48 PM

There is no reason to hide your spreadsheet unless there is something shady going on, why would you want to hide the information of who is participating, making the spreadsheet public is actually helping catch a lot of scammers, we have a lot of cases posted on the scam accusation section with participants catch scammers, not the managers.
Making the sheet public will give the public tools to validate managers work which is proven to be an effective thing.

I have reported in one campaign before over 100 scammer participant to the manager of the campaign and he was not aware of them.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:53:51 PM

Yes, almost all of us were in a similar situation. This is terrible. When managers hide spreadsheet we cannot be sure that us have been paid exactly as much as we have earned. Unfortunately, we are unlikely to be able to influence this. We have to try to participate in companies, which leads proven to bounty manager.

Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:42:23 AM

I don't know the exact reason why managers hide spreadsheets. but in my opinion it's clearly wrong. the manager should be transparent with the bounty participants because if the manager is not transparent, the bounty participants will not believe and that is not good.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:07:01 PM

Good bounty managers never hide anything  from participants and the calculation for bounty stakes
has to be transparent. They always give like one week for complaints if any. It`s on us to chose good
projects with good BMs.

blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 06:59:37 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 07:15:07 PM by blurryeyed

I don't know the exact reason why managers hide spreadsheets. but in my opinion it's clearly wrong. the manager should be transparent with the bounty participants because if the manager is not transparent, the bounty participants will not believe and that is not good.

Says the person sporting a Bountyhive banner - the scammers who have NEVER provided spreadsheets  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Your hypocrisy is astounding.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:09:49 PM

Says the person sporting a Bountyhive banner - the scammers who have NEVER provided spreadsheets  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
When using up an automated platform then expect this would surely happen where you cant really see any spreadsheets and you will surely
receive minimal yet its expected that they will get a portion of your tokens for their service which is normal, thats why its better to go solo when bounty hunting
and stick with good managers.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:38:00 AM

Not all bounty managers are like that, maybe some of them do for cheating and get additional rewards for him/herself but if that happen you can always report the bounty manager and give him/ her a red trust. The bounty manager should have a transparency and open with all bounty hunters that participate in the project that he/ she handled.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:49:50 PM

The practice of bounty managers hiding their spreadsheet from participants is becoming rampant. They hide their spreadsheet and pay bounty hunters penny, which I think is a lack of integrity and it is totally uncalled for.
I have participated in like 3 bounties in the past where managers refuse to make the spreadsheet available to hunters. They all paid ridiculous amount. I got tokens worth $18 for 3 contents that I created. I believe this is exploitation and it have to stop.
It is fine to close the Spreadsheet of a campaign as long as before the distribution, they have to open it in public to have a transparency. Those managers who did that should be banned immediately and you should make a scam accusation so the manager will be penalize and the bounty hunters will be informed and avoid their scam campaigns.  
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:59:09 PM

It is unfair act and most likely the bounty hunters were the one affected by this fraudulent act and this one has to stop. We can always post this kind of activities on the scam accusation section so that DT's could make action of this one if proven true.
Luxury331

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:25:11 PM

This has to do with the bounty manager project you are doing it's always good to know the credibility of you bounty manager some bounty manager are just not worth it so do all your research
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:36:56 PM

The good and respective bounty managers are not doing so. They show the spreadsheet all the time
and when the bounty ends you have a week or two for solving eventual complaints.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:43:21 PM

Not all, maybe a few of them and those are the ones that have something to hide. If they have nothing to hide they will make it open public, transparent.Regarding paying hunters penny, it depends on the agreement between the project owner, if the owner says they will pay only a certain amount for the project, managers cant do anything about it.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:43:30 PM

For transparency purposes, it is the duty of the bounty manager to put the spreadsheet on public so the bounty participants should know how much he/she earn from the bounty campaign he/she participated. But sometimes, bounty managers put the spreadsheet in private mode only after the stakes are finalized and some complaints by participants regarding their stakes were already resolved.

Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:59:42 PM

Since they pay bounty hunters penny and hide the SpreedSheet so that we won't know how stake is being distributed, it's means they are doing that favour their greedy self.

Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:54:55 PM

This is more reason i cannot work with some managers. Although, i am on bountyhive, where there are no spreadsheets, yet i still get the reward i feel i deserve.
If you try working with a manager who does the same and it happens that you are skeptical on the reward gotten, the best thing to do is to stop working with him. There are also some managers that allow to see the spreadsheet band yet yet cheat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: