Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:27:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do bounty managers hide spreadsheet and pay hunters penny?  (Read 1150 times)
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 12:00:07 AM

Not all, maybe a few of them and those are the ones that have something to hide. If they have nothing to hide they will make it open public, transparent.Regarding paying hunters penny, it depends on the agreement between the project owner, if the owner says they will pay only a certain amount for the project, managers cant do anything about it.

Well, there's nothing we can do if they decide to hide the spreadsheet to the public. Some just want to show it at the end so that the concerns of the hunters would be addressed once and for all and not weekly. They may be busy updating the spreadsheet and if there are some issues from time to time, they wouldn't be able to do their job as efficient as possible. If one don't want the spreadsheet to be hidden to them then they should just choose those bounty campaigns that are transparent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:20:01 PM

When choosing a company, you should always look at the availability of the table , and whether they put rates for the week, if you do not put or huge delays, you should not enter it.

RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:24:07 PM

I had the experience of participating in such a bounty where the manager hid the table and still has not opened it, even though the payments have not yet been made, this is a very sad situation!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:24:57 PM

I try as much as possible to avoid any bounty that the spreadsheet is hidden from the public because it creates a room for all manner of irregularity to happen. If we can all avoid them, I'm sure they will start to make their spreadsheet public.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:28:27 PM

Now after listing on the crypto exchange, tokens lose a significant part of their value, which is probably why it seems to you that you have been deceived.
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 12:56:40 PM

Generally i have not been working with those managers, who hides there  spreadsheet because according to me there is no need of hiding the spreadsheet ( it is always looks funny like examination results once in a year). It is totally unfair and rude.

eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:06:23 PM

That's it!

If you are no longer confident with the manager you are working with then just stop your participation there.

You need to do something to cut your ties and the initiative should start from you.
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 06:34:09 PM

**snip the cr@p**

Listen to all the Bountyhive shills with their banners trying to defend themselves.

You're promoting a scam. Simple.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
fbmania

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:39:02 PM

no longer reward hunting does not work for many days unnecessarily, many projects are going to garbage, as soon as people need to change the system soon will do
Terrmit

Activity: 413

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:40:36 PM

The practice of bounty managers hiding their spreadsheet from participants is becoming rampant. They hide their spreadsheet and pay bounty hunters penny, which I think is a lack of integrity and it is totally uncalled for.
I have participated in like 3 bounties in the past where managers refuse to make the spreadsheet available to hunters. They all paid ridiculous amount. I got tokens worth $18 for 3 contents that I created. I believe this is exploitation and it have to stop.

Yes indeed, I just avoid such bounty. It is not right. And no one knows what actually happens there. Do they steal your bets in any way? There is already a question of choosing a bounty manager. I don't think the trend will last.

Maybe this is just a trap for us newbies. That's all. Think about it.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Deewhy2
Copper Member

Activity: 233
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:42:50 PM

So bounty managers are not treating the bounty hunters well they hide spreadsheet form hunter and pay hunters penny rewards.  Most of the managers that do this are manger that are creating there own platform for all ICO they manage.  On their website no bounty hunters will have access to the spreadsheet and mode of paying,  they manipulate the hunters stakes and pay has they wish.

Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:44:18 PM

Usually this is not done by bounty managers but by the project developers themselves in order to cheat and pay much less than it is supposed to. Bounty managers only fulfill the obligation of counting and accounting of participants and the distribution is already engaged in the team
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:17:35 AM

hmm it's so sad but it seems we have nobody to talk for us that's why they also continue dojng that. I wish memebers in the forum who've been here for long could draft sone policies to help protect hunters. I thunk recently that's what people have bwen talking about, the fact that they tell us they can change rules, modify things as yhey wish is so bad. You can't exploit people just like that and tell them you will do whatever you wish to them.

Vargum

Activity: 322

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 09:21:10 AM

As a rule, many managers close spreadsheets while counting the number of tokens, but in most cases they open them so that participants can familiarize themselves and solve their problems, if any.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:39:21 PM

The practice of bounty managers hiding their spreadsheet from participants is becoming rampant. They hide their spreadsheet and pay bounty hunters penny, which I think is a lack of integrity and it is totally uncalled for.
I have participated in like 3 bounties in the past where managers refuse to make the spreadsheet available to hunters. They all paid ridiculous amount. I got tokens worth $18 for 3 contents that I created. I believe this is exploitation and it have to stop.
yes it's not really noce thing to recieve after your efforts. i think we just too naive sometimes, and that's undenstandible as deep in our hearts we want to believe in best of people and world.

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:51:57 PM

As a rule, many managers close spreadsheets while counting the number of tokens, but in most cases they open them so that participants can familiarize themselves and solve their problems, if any.
Spreadsheets are not allowed to be hidden. And it has to be public from the beginning until the token is distributed, Sometimes I also see a few campaigns hide the worksheet. And I do not like their way of doing this. It is not clear and legit
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

They hide the spreadsheet because they don't want to show the bounty hunters about how much token they will get and i think they do a manipulation in the spreadsheet so every participant get less token than they should get. But, theres still many good icos in this forum, you just unlucky my friend  Cry

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:56:59 PM

Not all bounty managers do the same.
There are some who work fairly.
There are some who dont want the tokens on their hands but pass the spreadsheet to the team and let them do the distribution.
Not all bounty managers are the same, they work in a different attitude. but i will admit there are many BM here who are cheater of their own bounty.
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:59:18 PM

$18 -such is the price of a copy  Grin

Do not be offended. I think just a bad project. Not everyone pays well. Worse, when nothing is paid at all. Well, if you do not need $ 18 leave tokens. Perhaps they will grow in price and you will be glad that you did not sell them.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:05:03 PM

in my opinion there are no bounty managers who hide spreadsheets. only when the bounty campaign ends, the spreadsheet habit is key, because they are counting the number of coins that will be distributed to the bounty participants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: