Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:27:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] X-CASH | Open-source | Public, private tx | DPOS based CN coin  (Read 137434 times)
roni sandra

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:51:53 AM

thanks dev , problem solved https://screenshots.firefox.com/RFWZoDUeZNEKttdu/web.telegram.org
desi_translator2018
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:18:19 AM

RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page to HINDI language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you.
vozphongtom

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:58:58 AM

i love GUI of  X-cash  , with Algorithm  Cryptonight v7  and Total 100 Billion XCA

the project have 20% airdrop we can make X-CASH with huge community .

plbgnt (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:03:54 AM

To be honest, this seems very interesting. Any plans on burning some of those billions?

Also... I can help you people with a romanian translation of the website and/or white paper.
Hi if you need Filipino Translator for your ANN, please let me know.

My latest work experience: https://drive.google.com/open?id=15VSLU4c_OPoGCLra1WoxwIJXlK76P8OG2NnSHricPDs

just pm me.

thanks
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page to HINDI language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you.

Thanks everyone for the translation proposition. We will soon put in place bounties for the translation. We will keep you updated when they are ready.
plbgnt (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:08:56 AM

i love GUI of  X-cash  , with Algorithm  Cryptonight v7  and Total 100 Billion XCA

the project have 20% airdrop we can make X-CASH with huge community .

Thank you very much for your support !
CryptoPetrovich

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:11:13 AM

Thanks for dev support .

Hello . I had a problem. I created a wallet-cli, synchronized the blocks, but the transactions from the pool did not come. I found this solution: I received the SEED from wallet-cli , & restore wallet with GUI. Coins in my wallet. Its ok. Good luck for dev's .
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:39:44 AM

So the project implementing some kind of flexible KYC, where the token holder has the option to makes their data accessible for the public or keeping the transaction data being anonymous.
guilhemch

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:13:05 PM

So the project implementing some kind of flexible KYC, where the token holder has the option to makes their data accessible for the public or keeping the transaction data being anonymous.

Yes, we want to focus on the integration of our protocols into traditional banking. That means KYC and partial anonymity will play a big role. Expect some announcements in this direction shortly! Thanks!
Guilhem
5o5kY

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 01:36:36 PM

Was the problem solved permanently with an update of the wallet? I would like to mine on my old intel q6300 but I don't have too much time to babysit it...

Toqqn.com ● Crypto Mining Is Now Social
▬▬ ● ● Blockchain Based, Powered by People ● ● ▬▬ (https://toqqn.com)
swa74

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:59:39 PM

New pool X-Cash http://xca.minexmr24.ru
Welcome !!!
Zach_H-X-CASH

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:08:40 AM

Hi everyone. I am working on trying to figure out this issue with the 0 balance
I have noticed it only happens when using a wallet created by the GUI or CLI not the paper wallet
If you need help let me know on discord
in the meantime you can fix by

## My Wallet displays 0 balance whereas I am expecting some funds ? ##
If you are expecting some funds but your wallet still says 0 balance, do not worry, your funds are probably there and it’s only a client issue.

Guide for CLI Wallet:
• Retrieve the 25 word mnemonic seed that you saved when creating your X-CASH wallet. If you haven’t saved it, you can enter the command “seed” in the xcash-wallet-cli and copy the mnemonic seed;
• Delete the wallet file and key ( so if my wallet is named testwallet I would delete testwallet and testwallet.keys) /!\ Be sure that your mnemonic seed is correctly backed up before this step, we have no way to retrieve your wallet if you lose your mnemonic seed /!\
• Open xcash daemon and sync the blockchain or connect to a remote node;
• Open a command prompt and navigate to the drive and directory that contains xcash-wallet-cli;
• At the command prompt type : xcash-wallet-cli --restore-deterministic-wallet and press enter;
• A prompt will ask you for your wallet name. This will be your new wallet name, choose any name you want it does not matter (or the same name you had);
• Choose a password and confirm it;
• You will now be asked to paste your mnemonic seed. Once entered, your wallet will be restored;
• Your new wallet will have the same public address and view key, and the funds should be in there.

Guide for GUI Wallet:
• Retrieve the 25 word mnemonic seed that you saved when creating your X-CASH wallet. If you haven’t saved it, you can check it in the settings tab on the mnemonic seed button;
• Delete the 2 wallet files the walletfile and wallet.keys file. so if my wallet is named testwallet I would delete testwallet and testwallet.keys /!\ Be sure that your mnemonic seed is correctly backed up before this step, we have no way to retrieve your wallet if you lose your mnemonic seed /!\
• Open the GUI Wallet and let it sync the blockchain;
• On the welcome page, choose restore a wallet using mnemonic seed;
• Choose a name for your restored wallet;
• Choose a password and confirm it;
• Paste your backed up mnemonic seed in the field;
• Your new wallet will have the same public address and view key, and the funds should be in there.

Note you only have to do this once, the wallet will work now like it should (when you leave and turn off computer and come back next day it will show updated transactions etc)
fantaxyno9

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:23:46 AM

How can I scan my address to know the balance if I'm using a paper wallet?
materazi

Activity: 694
Merit: 10

In Nervos we trust.

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:07:14 AM

So many info
but mining like unveliveble
swa74

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:52:33 AM

Welcome to the pool http://xca.minexmr24.ru/ pool tested by the developer of this project, the pool is working at 100%
plbgnt (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:30:03 AM

Was the problem solved permanently with an update of the wallet? I would like to mine on my old intel q6300 but I don't have too much time to babysit it...

Hi !
The problem is solved permanently after restoring the wallet. The issue happens only when the wallet has 0 balance. So you won't have to monitor you computer

We are however still looking for a permanent fix so no one has to restore its wallet at the beginning.
Anthomy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:21:44 AM

So, I have already red some messages on the forum. The idea is pretty clear for me! So – what is the goal of the squad? What do they want to do most of all? What is needed to be developed?
Konos

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:37:54 AM

So this is a Monero Fork with 40% Premine. Wow Cheesy
aidenam

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:06:04 AM

hye did you have any translation of Italian because of difficulty of langue i cant understand whitepaper
guilhemch

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:08:39 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 10:33:21 AM by guilhemch

So, I have already red some messages on the forum. The idea is pretty clear for me! So – what is the goal of the squad? What do they want to do most of all? What is needed to be developed?

Hi! Thank you for your message. We will give more details very soon about our plans. But in a few words:

We want to tackle the payment industry, both from corporate and retail users' perspective. In some sense the solution we want to provide to corporate/banks can be compared to Ripple's, but more decentralized and with what we believe is a more "fair" distribution i.e. no 70% of supply in segregated accounts held by the company.

For the everyday retail client user, we really want to focus on the experience. Our GUI wallet is more a proof-of-concept of what we can achieve with minimal means and we believe this should give a good insight on what we will be able to provide once our team starts scaling up.

To conclude, all this will happen on top of a bottom layer that is blockchcain. At the moment we are using Cryptonote as this is the technology we were the more at ease with and we didn't think a standard ERC20 token would have added any value. One of the key points will be on this as we will be switching to another protocol in the next months to guarantee the scalability of our products. Stay tuned..

Guilhem
guilhemch

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:17:49 AM

So this is a Monero Fork with 40% Premine. Wow Cheesy

Hi! Thank you for raising this point.

I can only confirm that 40% of the supply has been mined, however I think you are a bit cutting a long story short. Most of the funds will be given back to the community through the Airdrops as we mentioned. Of the remaining, we have a defined and strict policy on how the funds will be used to support the project.

If you look in detail you will notice that the team's stake in the project is actually far below than what the industry standard is, considering also that the release of the funds is conditional on our results by being linked to the market cap. Finally, it is important to remind that these funds are subject to quarterly external audits.

Thank you again for being challenging on this as transparency is a key element in this business..

Guilhem
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: