Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:06:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] X-CASH | Open-source | Public, private tx | DPOS based CN coin  (Read 137434 times)
Lind

Activity: 327
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:00:40 PM

Is there already some info on the September AD? Is partecipation increasing? When is it expected to be distributed? Etc.

"September Airdrop Registrations are now closed  Cool
Hi @everyone !
Distribution will start later this week after reviewing the valid accounts.
Next airdrop registration will start on October 21st, check the remaining time on https://x-cash.org/#airdrop
Instructions: https://medium.com/x-cash/how-to-register-to-the-x-cash-bounties-and-monthly-airdrops-57b4010d752e
"

Wink

I think just like last time, this week and will continue to next week.
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 04:06:48 AM

One of the problem of this project that the admin must give their attention is the users experience in using the XCASH wallet, even me that has been in the crypto since 2013 has the difficulty in using it, I had a experience in transferring balance to another wallet, it took for so long for loading when you tried to send big amount, and after you sent it, the confirmation popup either it's successful or unsuccessful also took so long.. I have no negative side about the project, The Project has a Solid base with a clear platform and direction plus the Dev Team got most of the community's trust because of the result they've shown about the project.. I hope the Dev Team will fix the wallet problem.. Thanks
rohitkaira

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:54:55 AM

One of the problem of this project that the admin must give their attention is the users experience in using the XCASH wallet, even me that has been in the crypto since 2013 has the difficulty in using it, I had a experience in transferring balance to another wallet, it took for so long for loading when you tried to send big amount, and after you sent it, the confirmation popup either it's successful or unsuccessful also took so long.. I have no negative side about the project, The Project has a Solid base with a clear platform and direction plus the Dev Team got most of the community's trust because of the result they've shown about the project.. I hope the Dev Team will fix the wallet problem.. Thanks

Thats right I think team has pay attention towards simplifying the access and use of x-cash, because if experienced people are having difficulties then it will be hard for new people to use or adapt to x-cash payment systems, as i mentioned in my previous post biggest hurdle for blockchain technology is ease of use, once people start using blockchain for transactions businesses will automatically start using it.
armaggedon

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:59:22 AM

hmm.. that's strange. I'm new to this kind of thing and it went perfectly fine for me and no sending issues. also  i only use wallets like jaxx and coinomi other but i dont have any issue on the wallet at all. in sending large transaction, there is an amount on the bottom of the amount of your x-cash. which means that's the only unlocked balance for you for the mean time. if i got it right

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:48:43 AM

Is there already some info on the September AD? Is partecipation increasing? When is it expected to be distributed? Etc.

"September Airdrop Registrations are now closed  Cool
Hi @everyone !
Distribution will start later this week after reviewing the valid accounts.
Next airdrop registration will start on October 21st, check the remaining time on https://x-cash.org/#airdrop
Instructions: https://medium.com/x-cash/how-to-register-to-the-x-cash-bounties-and-monthly-airdrops-57b4010d752e
"

Wink

I think just like last time, this week and will continue to next week.
This week distributes airdrop. The last registration was on 30th September 18th then the next registration was 21st of octobre 18.
bellaobella

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:52:18 AM

This coin has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

XCASH Market & Trading Data

Volume (24h)    $ 4.18K   
Maximum Supply    100,000,000,000
Price %(1h)    5.11%
Price %(24h)    12.40%
Price %(7d)          26.66%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/coin/x-cash/xcash/

leonar76

Activity: 678
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:03:52 PM

Hi Dev,

Day 1 , i invest this coin.

but today, i see that network diff is over, but nobody mine at official pool and community pools, total pool hashrate is 1.40 Mh/s , and 16 Mh/s is somebody, who i dont know? and i think nobody knows,
now network speed is terrible,i 1 confirm duration is 15 min. and when we will transfer xca to stex exchange , whis is one only working exchange you know, deposit confirmation count is 240, so than only one transfer duration like 1 day Smiley

and this guy who has nice hash, just dumping coin at stex,  we sew price like 0.00000034 ltc and which is the best low price,

your DEV team is good, we trust you, but pls solve this problem quick, thanks.
sahash

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:38:32 PM

What happened to the X-Cash faucet? URL http://x-cashpool.com/index is not available
john1010

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 02:42:52 PM

I just saw this statement on the telegram conversation and it will help us to understand the  "cn7 bug" this is very interesting information and it could help us out to get some knowledge on what happening on the network hashrate of XCASH

For people who still think there is a 'cn7 bug' and are not convinced the high hashrate network is from nicehash, read up the following:

There is some interesting discussion about the network hashrate here, and I will try to answer it. First of all, we have mentioned the potential Nicehash issue in the whitepaper, and this is something we are well aware of. I have been myself a long time miner, which led me to start a mining firm in September 2017. Let me tell you that the difficulty adjustment lag does not solve the issue at all. This is already something we thought of, and the conclusion was that it was useless. Let's assume tomorrow we switch from 720 blocks to 360. Fantastic the nicehashers will get 'adjusted 2x faster, but so will be the adjustment on the 'downside'. So overall, this would only change the frequency of the nicehashing cycles, today with a period of ~36h tomorrow 2x less, etc.

So why did we allow Nicehash in the first place? As mentioned in the WP, this is to increase the liquidity of the hashing rate of the network. In theory, Nicehash is a brilliant invention because thanks to people arbitraging the market vs. mining price we can ramp up the network hashrate in a matter of seconds as the market price increase. Without it, it would take weeks for miners to buy and mount new rigs, or hours to find new miners in the network to plug their rigs.
The problem, now that the coin is starting to be considered as a serious player in the game, is that we are seeing more serious nicehashers coming in as well. I see 3 possibilities to

solve this issue in the midterm:
1. Asking the nicehashers to be nice and stop doing it. This can also be done by raising the threat that we will switch to a Nicehash resistant algo if they do not stop. I do not believe this solution could work.
2. We fork to a nicehash resistant algo, which could also make the network hashrate dump and generate a discrepancy between market and mining price, translating into a significant incentive for the miners to dump their proceed which would eventually lead to a decrease in the price.
3. We wait/hope to reach a network hashrate that will mitigate the impact of the nicehash pumps. My point is that today we don't witness hashrate pumps on Monero's network and the reason for that is the nicehash liquidity itself. There are more or less 50-100MH available at a decent price on Nicehash, so if tomorrow, one would try to use it to pump, the 'arbitrage' on the difficulty would only be ~20% (100/500MH). For XCASH, the potential arbitrage is as of today in the 1000% area (100/10MH). If we can get to 100MH of network HR, then the arbitrage with nicehash would become less efficient.
There is a 4th Point that I did not mention because it is more in the long term and obvious. When we switch the PoS the problem will be over so the issue we are facing right now is only a few months issue we have to deal with. I am looking for your feedback on this as whatever decision we take will be taken as a community. We have stated in the WP that if there were too many abuse with Nicehash we would make the algo incompatible with it. Thank you

Credit to Bruno Bosmans of Telegram
j.inacio

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:22:48 PM

X-Cash added in process of listing the nanu.exchange
https://nanu.exchange/voting

1 vote = 1 NNC

Grin Grin
Peeps

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:25:50 PM

I just saw this statement on the telegram conversation and it will help us to understand the  "cn7 bug" this is very interesting information and it could help us out to get some knowledge on what happening on the network hashrate of XCASH

For people who still think there is a 'cn7 bug' and are not convinced the high hashrate network is from nicehash, read up the following:

There is some interesting discussion about the network hashrate here, and I will try to answer it. First of all, we have mentioned the potential Nicehash issue in the whitepaper, and this is something we are well aware of. I have been myself a long time miner, which led me to start a mining firm in September 2017. Let me tell you that the difficulty adjustment lag does not solve the issue at all. This is already something we thought of, and the conclusion was that it was useless. Let's assume tomorrow we switch from 720 blocks to 360. Fantastic the nicehashers will get 'adjusted 2x faster, but so will be the adjustment on the 'downside'. So overall, this would only change the frequency of the nicehashing cycles, today with a period of ~36h tomorrow 2x less, etc.

So why did we allow Nicehash in the first place? As mentioned in the WP, this is to increase the liquidity of the hashing rate of the network. In theory, Nicehash is a brilliant invention because thanks to people arbitraging the market vs. mining price we can ramp up the network hashrate in a matter of seconds as the market price increase. Without it, it would take weeks for miners to buy and mount new rigs, or hours to find new miners in the network to plug their rigs.
The problem, now that the coin is starting to be considered as a serious player in the game, is that we are seeing more serious nicehashers coming in as well. I see 3 possibilities to

1. Asking the nicehashers to be nice and stop doing it. This can also be done by raising the threat that we will switch to a Nicehash resistant algo if they do not stop. I do not believe this solution could work.
2. We fork to a nicehash resistant algo, which could also make the network hashrate dump and generate a discrepancy between market and mining price, translating into a significant incentive for the miners to dump their proceed which would eventually lead to a decrease in the price.
3. We wait/hope to reach a network hashrate that will mitigate the impact of the nicehash pumps. My point is that today we don't witness hashrate pumps on Monero's network and the reason for that is the nicehash liquidity itself. There are more or less 50-100MH available at a decent price on Nicehash, so if tomorrow, one would try to use it to pump, the 'arbitrage' on the difficulty would only be ~20% (100/500MH). For XCASH, the potential arbitrage is as of today in the 1000% area (100/10MH). If we can get to 100MH of network HR, then the arbitrage with nicehash would become less efficient.
There is a 4th Point that I did not mention because it is more in the long term and obvious. When we switch the PoS the problem will be over so the issue we are facing right now is only a few months issue we have to deal with. I am looking for your feedback on this as whatever decision we take will be taken as a community. We have stated in the WP that if there were too many abuse with Nicehash we would make the algo incompatible with it. Thank you

All cedits go to Guilhem, dev of X-CASH, prolly the copy/ paste went wrong here. His name is in my original post.
Oranium80

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:28:56 AM

i must say im impressed, i really liked what i saw and i really hope this project will succeed, there are a lot of projects around that are similar in some way, this project has a very interesting approach on how things should happen and it is one coin i can see growing very nice, the team is not big though it looks like they are doing a hell of a job and im sure that over time there will be some more ppl jumping on board to make this project even better.
this one is a coin ill be keeping under my radar as this is only the beginning and there is a lot of room to grow.

Keep up the awesome work Team X-Cash.   

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Zach_H-X-CASH

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:47:55 AM

Hi Everyone I just wanted to keep this forum updated since I know some people dont have time to stop by telegram or discord.

we had a meeting today about the hashrate and I believe we have come up with a solution.
I implemented it today into the code, and tomorrow were going to have another meeting on it and then compile and run on the testnet and start testing the code to see how it reacts.
after tomorrows meeting Guilhem is going to create an article on what our plan is and when we plan on actually implementing it on the main net
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:37:46 AM

Hi Everyone I just wanted to keep this forum updated since I know some people dont have time to stop by telegram or discord.

we had a meeting today about the hashrate and I believe we have come up with a solution.
I implemented it today into the code, and tomorrow were going to have another meeting on it and then compile and run on the testnet and start testing the code to see how it reacts.
after tomorrows meeting Guilhem is going to create an article on what our plan is and when we plan on actually implementing it on the main net

Great Move, Thank you for giving attention to miners community. Miners will be delighted and happy with the progress. NiceHash Resistant will attract more home miners to the coin.
JAFO17

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:39:05 AM

I have high hopes for this project and want to give a big thanks to devs. I hope we can get this hashrate figured out.
TheMadMason

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:48:36 PM

Awesome! Really impressed with the team, though small you're really efficient and the project's growth shows that.

I'll keep mining and spreading the word about this project.
Satosho Kakamolto

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:36:56 PM

I sense this is of extreme importance but there are a few concepts with which I am not familiar - concepts like "nicehash pumps" - - how does that work? - and the mining arbitrage stuff. Anyone willing to explain that also in a way the man in the Street would understand?
john1010

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 12:35:20 AM

All cedits go to Guilhem, dev of X-CASH, prolly the copy/ paste went wrong here. His name is in my original post.

I stated that this is a copy paste information right?, I think you are not blind to read my description.. So I got this information in telegram posted by Bruno Bosmans one of the XCASH telegram community member, And if this article originated to Guilhem so I also give him the credits of this information..
Zach_H-X-CASH

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:11:33 AM

here is our proposed solution to the problem
https://medium.com/x-cash/preventing-nicehash-pumps-911f9ee78637

we setup testing today (creating private testnet and private pool for the testnet)
tomorrow we are going to start testing the solutions and see what settings react best with our coin

we will update in a day or two how its going
I am logging the data points for all test, so I think at the end of this we can display a chart of a simulated nicehash pump to show the difference of how the old algo reacts vs the new implementation for a visual representation of the fix

in the article we also briefly mention what our next hard fork in a few weeks will bring
Guilhem will post another article in a few days explaining more on the public TX that were building and the other points to this release

I will probably write one in depth article on the public TX a few days before launch
bamine

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:20:34 AM

Hi xcash team I didn't receive my first and second airdrop this is my adress:
XCA1gKYF42egzDCcjSgvvYP9d732y2NjqJmZNX3i4HyaRskNsQBhvjq3TGCT2e7JkYUx5kVS7vHM9J3 ebC3QFU4287ZmD9DJXQ
No one to respond in telegram...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: