Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:50:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] X-CASH | Open-source | Public, private tx | DPOS based CN coin  (Read 137434 times)
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:33:47 AM

X-CASH (XCA) Mining Pool by HeroMiners

Pool Url: https://xcash.herominers.com/

https://xcash.herominers.com
Payout threshold 500 XCA
Denomination Unit: 0.1 XCA
Payment Interval: 1 minutes
Pool Fee: %0.8

xmr-node-proxy supported
Dedicated Server
Worker hash rate charts
E-Mail Notification Of Miners Down
Configurable minimal payout
Telegram worker and payment notification bot.
Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/gvWSs84
Happy Hashing!

Welcome and Happy Mining!
Nice Mining Pool bro. But I would like to have a mining like you, I do not have money to buy like mining, hopefully after this project.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:35:52 AM

X-CASH (XCA) Mining Pool by HeroMiners

Pool Url: https://xcash.herominers.com/

https://xcash.herominers.com
Payout threshold 500 XCA
Denomination Unit: 0.1 XCA
Payment Interval: 1 minutes
Pool Fee: %0.8

xmr-node-proxy supported
Dedicated Server
Worker hash rate charts
E-Mail Notification Of Miners Down
Configurable minimal payout
Telegram worker and payment notification bot.
Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/gvWSs84
Happy Hashing!

Welcome and Happy Mining!
Nice Mining Pool bro. But I would like to have a mining like you, I do not have money to buy like mining, hopefully after this project.
indeed very expensive for a mining tool,
hopefully payday from the bounty can buy the tool

yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:56:15 AM

Latest news from CEO at X-CASH.org Guilhem Chaumont - Preventing NiceHash Pumps

Some people have been using Nicehash to send bursts of hash rates at specific frequencies which allow them to arbitrage the difficulty mining algorithm. In short, this allows them to mine significant amounts of XCASH at a (low) difficulty which doesn’t reflect the real difficulty they should mine at. We forecasted this scenario in the whitepaper and warned the community that abuses would lead to an action from our end for this to stop. It is now time to put this in practice.

Among the possibilities reviewed, our current plan is to modify the difficulty algorithm by using zawy’s LWMA algorithm (https://github.com/zawy12/difficulty-algorithms/issues/3). We are setting up a modified version of its LWMA-2 which will allow for fast response time when experiencing network hashrate jump. In short, this algorithm uses a much lower timeframe (90 blocks vs. 720) with an additional difficulty adjustment when blocks are found too fast. We will also be adding an extra adjustment for the difficulty on the downside when blocks are found too slowly. To give you a more pragmatical picture of what this algorithm will do: in the case of a network hashrate jump by three times, the difficulty will be adjusted in around 15 blocks.

We think this solution is currently the best tradeoff before the PoS implementation as it will give us the best of both worlds: high tolerance to Nicehash bursts while keeping Nicehash liquidity. With regards to the timeframe of the implementation, we are in a complicated equation where we had initially planned to hard fork in late October, but we cannot wait until then as this is causing a significant threat for the sustainability of the project. We are currently reviewing the possibility of making an all-in-one hard fork release where we will have: public & bulletproof transactions, new difficulty algorithm and (increased) static ring size. The targetted release for this most likely scenario is October 18th. This is still conditional on a few external elements, and we will confirm and communicate more details in the next days.

https://medium.com/x-cash/preventing-nicehash-pumps-911f9ee78637
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:44:41 PM

Some people have been using Nicehash to send bursts of hash rates at specific frequencies which allow them to arbitrage the difficulty mining algorithm. In short, this allows them to mine significant amounts of XCASH at a (low) difficulty which doesn’t reflect the real difficulty they should mine at. We forecasted this scenario in the whitepaper and warned the community that abuses would lead to an action from our end for this to stop. It is now time to put this in practice.

Among the possibilities reviewed, our current plan is to modify the difficulty algorithm by using zawy’s LWMA algorithm (https://github.com/zawy12/difficulty-algorithms/issues/3). We are setting up a modified version of its LWMA-2 which will allow for fast response time when experiencing network hashrate jump. In short, this algorithm uses a much lower timeframe (90 blocks vs. 720) with an additional difficulty adjustment when blocks are found too fast. We will also be adding an extra adjustment for the difficulty on the downside when blocks are found too slowly. To give you a more pragmatical picture of what this algorithm will do: in the case of a network hashrate jump by three times, the difficulty will be adjusted in around 15 blocks.

We think this solution is currently the best tradeoff before the PoS implementation as it will give us the best of both worlds: high tolerance to Nicehash bursts while keeping Nicehash liquidity. With regards to the timeframe of the implementation, we are in a complicated equation where we had initially planned to hard fork in late October, but we cannot wait until then as this is causing a significant threat for the sustainability of the project. We are currently reviewing the possibility of making an all-in-one hard fork release where we will have: public & bulletproof transactions, new difficulty algorithm and (increased) static ring size. The targetted release for this most likely scenario is October 18th. This is still conditional on a few external elements, and we will confirm and communicate more details in the next days.

I'm starting to like this project more and more.  Is the 100 million collateral for a node already set in stone?
guilhemch

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:42:38 AM

I'm starting to like this project more and more.  Is the 100 million collateral for a node already set in stone?

This is 95% sure. But there are some community initiatives in the pipeline to have shared nodes. Similarly, we are still thinking about having the shared nodes directly embedded in the code through a smart contract.
Guilhem.
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 12:41:07 PM

@X-CASH_Zach_H on discord clarified about the coming fork , basically all of the fork affected every coin, that's why they offered an coin shifting exchange to the new fork coin.. This is a good news to everyone, meaning nothing can be affected when the fork launch unless we need to upgrade to the latest version of wallet.. Great job to the team! You have a brilliant mind..

here's the team answered in Discord about the coming fork:

@john1010 nothing is happening it is a softfork so you dont have to do anything basically and the old chain is worthless
the hard fork (the important fork) wont be until later this month.
royal. Crypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:47:56 PM

I am a huge supporter of xcash and therefore part of the large community. Love the fact that mining xcash is not out of reach and this makes for more miners to get in on it.  My issue though is the huge amount that would supposedly be in circulation and I fear this might make the coin to be flooded in the crypto space since everyone can mine a whole lot of xcash. With this much xcash in circulation the price may dip very low. I wish there amount would be reduced to give the coin a chance a moon..
Emaxxx

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 04:13:56 PM

I can't find bounty section and my account has been validated

Lind

Activity: 327
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

I can't find bounty section and my account has been validated

Oh its auto now and integrated into the Airdrop Delivery. So there is none to find.  Wink

"following the wave of fake accounts on the Telegram group, we have decided to change our system. The account creation bounty will now be disabled and automatically added to the airdrop distribution for new accounts. So no worries if you don't receive it now you will get it when we distribute the airdrop. Fake accounts are not able to get the airdrop."
armaggedon

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:42:23 AM

dev's are working very hard to produce results,
just trust the team and this will be successful Smiley

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:38:04 AM

the second consecutive airdrop not get. I think maybe something wrong with my wallet, wanted to look at the block explorers but I couldn't. block explorer does not support address browsing.maybe there is a table on payments airdrop?
armaggedon

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:34:09 AM

the second consecutive airdrop not get. I think maybe something wrong with my wallet, wanted to look at the block explorers but I couldn't. block explorer does not support address browsing.maybe there is a table on payments airdrop?

i think they just started distributing.
relax you will get it, be sure that you are on telegram and you are registered on the airdrop calendar

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
plbgnt (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:40:12 AM

relax you will get it, be sure that you are on telegram and you are registered on the airdrop calendar

Actually the distribution hasn't started yet. We are still cleaning the database of all fake accounts and people abusing the system, but at the moment we are focusing on the difficulty algorithm as it is a more pressing matter
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:28:14 AM

dev's are working very hard to produce results,
just trust the team and this will be successful Smiley

Definitely bro, because I thank the dev team for all their stance for us.
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:24:00 PM

Actually the distribution hasn't started yet. We are still cleaning the database of all fake accounts and people abusing the system, but at the moment we are focusing on the difficulty algorithm as it is a more pressing matter

Will be still possible after the difficulty algorithm adjustment - and possibly convenient - to mine X-cash by the way of Nicehash? Did't do that yet, but thinking of...
Oranium80

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:49:39 PM

i must say that over the time ive been involved in crypto i had seen a few projects that have a great idea and a solid team, not all will make it big but it does not mean they have no space in this market, Xcash have a great take on their project and as many people know already the TEAM is working very hard, nothing happens over a day yet in crypto anything can happen, i do think this project will do good in the future and the results will follow.

Thank you team for making this market better with a legit project.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Luisjc69

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:08:49 AM

NETWORK:
108.10 MH/sec!! Asiic??

So many premine?

What kind of future have "another" coin in the market with more then 1900 different coins??  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

People lost the money Smiley
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:36:50 AM

As i understand they don't have tokens sale? All coins will be distributed to community through airdrop with 1% every month? How many airdrops they will have an how many coins intented for airdrop? And What i must to do for able getting coins? Just must be registered on their site and download wallet?
plbgnt (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:17:22 PM

As i understand they don't have tokens sale? All coins will be distributed to community through airdrop with 1% every month? How many airdrops they will have an how many coins intented for airdrop? And What i must to do for able getting coins? Just must be registered on their site and download wallet?

Actually, 20% of the total supply will be distributed by airdrop, you can check the distribution of the coins on our website. To get registered for the next airdrop (October airdrop registration will open on October 21st though), you can follow this tutorial https://medium.com/x-cash/how-to-register-to-the-x-cash-bounties-and-monthly-airdrops-57b4010d752e
Lind

Activity: 327
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:56:23 PM

NETWORK:
108.10 MH/sec!! Asiic??

So many premine?

What kind of future have "another" coin in the market with more then 1900 different coins??  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

People lost the money Smiley

I lost nothing dude. Its cleat to me, you didn't bother to collect info,not on discord and telegram. The market will decide what kind of future it has.

Premine so what? It not worth much and its locked (mostly) and a big chunk is given to the masses. I dont get your point, you are shadowing a scam here, but devs wont ruin a coin for scraps, when it has a great potential. They could do an ICO and run with the money, but they chose not to. Are u mad, coz u couldn't dump it/manipulate it with your fellow "veterans"? Well buddy, u wont find that here.   Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: