Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:20:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] X-CASH | Open-source | Public, private tx | DPOS based CN coin  (Read 137432 times)
Peeps

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:56:59 AM

📣:  A new version (0.1.Cool of our web wallet is working and available here: https://wallet.x-cash.org/ 📣
What’s new:
✅ Added RingCT more than 2 support;
✅ Database has been reconfigured and moved to clouds  
✅ Some internal server configurations and common improvements

Please, remember the following:
1) This is the Alpha version of the wallet. It may have some downtime and/or other types of issues. We can’t provide any stability for it because we are still working on it.
2) The wallet status is satisfactory given it is an alpha version and that all workforce is now pointed towards x-bank finalization.
3) The web-wallet backend database does not store your Private Keys, 25-words seeds, etc! Be careful when using it and keep your credentials in safe places!

PS Yes, it's required to import the whole TX history again after the update
web wallet does not work.... when you enter your (Your Private Login Key), and he writes an error (Error connecting to the backend. Can't login.) , when you fix it normally...?
recently, everything worked, and now I can not enter the wallet....

There was indeed a small issue today, the devs are working on the web wallet to make it as stable and user-friendly as possible. Keep in mind this is still the Alpha version.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Peeps

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:30:24 PM

❓ AMA #2 ❓

Hello Everyone,

The X-CASH team is opening a second round of AMA on Discord https://discord.gg/XynrZAH, following the release of our announcement about our rebranding and future updates.

Note: AMA stands for Ask Me Anything. This is the opportunity for you to ask questions directly to the dev team.

Please read the rules to submit your questions to the bot.
Looking forward to hear your questions and ideas !

Lind

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:28:48 PM

Why ERC20? ETH network is crippled by the Tokens/ICO-s already and ETH-s golden age is over it seems. Huh

WARTHOG NETWORK - where everyone can revive again the good old days when crypto was fun -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5458046.0
onecryptoguy

Activity: 64
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:35:03 AM

I tryed to create an account with my email, for registering with the airdrop, but I get a message "An error as occured" and nothing happens. Your site is as bad as the GUI wallet.

What's wrong with the wallet? Just switch between tabs and you will see... The text from one page remains sticked and it shows on other page.

All these problems tells me: "not professionals! stay away!"
candlicul

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:38:06 AM

I tryed to create an account with my email, for registering with the airdrop, but I get a message "An error as occured" and nothing happens. Your site is as bad as the GUI wallet.

What's wrong with the wallet? Just switch between tabs and you will see... The text from one page remains sticked and it shows on other page.

This is a new project, so there may be mistakes, perhaps the team will correct the mistakes in the near future.
Peeps

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:57:20 AM

Try to register with a mobile device, the anti proxy script is probably blocking you (false positive)
onecryptoguy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:21:56 AM

Same error message on mobile (Safari) too.
Peeps

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:33:46 AM

Hmm, maybe try another browser, if it still wont work, i will address this to a dev.
Peeps

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:37:00 AM

There were issues with earlier version of the GUI wallet, but the latest version 1.4.1 works as intended.
To use it flawless, here is a quick guide:

Syncing with an official remote node is the fastest option.

First, make sure you have the latest version of the X-CASH Wallet (1.4.1).
Download page
 (https://x-cash.org/downloads/)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
Official Github
(https://github.com/X-CASH-official/X-CASH/releases/)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
1. Add the X-CASH folder to your anti-virus exclusions/whitelist.
2. Run the X-CASH_GUI_Wallet.exe file as administrator.
3. Either create, restore or open an existing wallet file.
4. On Daemon settings, select option #2 [Connect to an official remote node from the list].
5. Select the closest remote node to your current location.
(i.e EUSEED3.X-CASH.ORG:18281 - France - Paris).
6. Press Start and let your wallet synchronize.

List of official remote nodes (https://x-cash.org/remotenodes/):

USSEED1.X-CASH.ORG:18281 - USA - Oregon
USSEED2.X-CASH.ORG:18281 - USA - Virginia
EUSEED1.X-CASH.ORG:18281 - Germany - Frankfurt
EUSEED3.X-CASH.ORG:18281 - France - Paris
ASIASEED2.X-CASH.ORG:18281 - Singapore

The problem with the GUI wallet you have, seems more a your end matter with your hardware/software. Maybe screen resolution, insufficient ram.

onecryptoguy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:11:52 AM

1. Account creation: I used Firefox on PC (win 10 pro x64) and Safari on iPhone. It's not a browser problem. I have third party cookies disabled, but this dosen't interfere with creating accounts on other sites.
2.I have a powerfull pc, I know a few things about computers... Smiley I build mining rigs. I switched between tabs, setings, overview etc. and for a few seconds text from one tab kept showing to the other. (I disabled antivirus, I know how to use remote nodes, this is not my first contact with a gui wallet). The wallet needs some improvements, but is not a big thing. The first issue is bothering me, because I can't register to the airdrop.
I will mine some coins though, because I am very anxious to see how things will evolve after 2 years, when all coins are mined. And I support every coin that is ASIC resistant.
Peeps

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:19:05 AM

1. Account creation: I used Firefox on PC (win 10 pro x64) and Safari on iPhone. It's not a browser problem. I have third party cookies disabled, but this dosen't interfere with creating accounts on other sites.
2.I have a powerfull pc, I know a few things about computers... Smiley I build mining rigs. I switched between tabs, setings, overview etc. and for a few seconds text from one tab kept showing to the other. (I disabled antivirus, I know how to use remote nodes, this is not my first contact with a gui wallet). The wallet needs some improvements, but is not a big thing. The first issue is bothering me, because I can't register to the airdrop.
I will mine some coins though, because I am very anxious to see how things will evolve after 2 years, when all coins are mined. And I support every coin that is ASIC resistant.

Well, i can confirm you again the latest wallet is working without any issues for 99.99% of all users. But since you know a few things about computers, iam sure you dont need my advice..
As of the mining part on X-CASH, they will switch to POS soon.
onecryptoguy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:02:23 PM

Finnaly account registered. I could only register from mobile 3G network. I don't know why my local network generated that error. I don't use VPNs and I think I don't have my IP on some black lists Smiley I don't spam and I don't have some fraudulent behavior on Internet, only the usual browsing.
So if someone else gets an error when trying to create an account, try to do it on mobile 3G/4G network.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:42:30 PM

Hmm, maybe try another browser, if it still wont work, i will address this to a dev.

maybe, this error occurs, because of your location and your address is blocked. find out more.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:08:39 PM

All this is good, but I did not see a mention of the nodes, the white paper says that to run your own node you must have 100 million xcash.
The question is, have X-CASHE developed the idea of ​​private nodes that bring dividends to holders?
Zach_H-X-CASH

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:14:22 AM

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.
The "An error has occurred" is from a false positive from a check we have on the website to make sure people dont try to signup for multiple accounts to get more of the airdrop.

Usually the fix for this is to try another connection, like a mobile phone to signup. Once your signed up you can then login with any connection including a VPN.

For the GUI wallet, we are aware that sometimes when switching from the account tab to any of the other tabs, it can get stuck, and show the text from both of the tabs. We have been aware of this for a little bit, but this bug was moved to the end as far as priority since some of the other issues were more important to solve, especially since re clicking on the tab will make the error go away. This bug will be fixed in the next release of the GUI wallet.

All this is good, but I did not see a mention of the nodes, the white paper says that to run your own node you must have 100 million xcash.
The question is, have X-CASHE developed the idea of ​​private nodes that bring dividends to holders?

The proof of stake consensus algorithm is currently being researched and worked on in parallel. We have been working on this for about 3-4 weeks now. We plan to have the consensus algorithm built and deployed in Q1 2019. I cant really say much about the details of the proof of stake, but we will be releasing more on it as it is developed.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:53:27 AM

We have to rely on the best projects in times of bear market like xcash I find this project very serious and great team members airdrop seems legit too thanks team for generosity, btw Is this normal Im waiting for almost an hour before get sync to the main network?

Peeps

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:42:19 PM

We have to rely on the best projects in times of bear market like xcash I find this project very serious and great team members airdrop seems legit too thanks team for generosity, btw Is this normal Im waiting for almost an hour before get sync to the main network?

Follow the next step, makes your wallet sycn within minutes:

Syncing with an official remote node is the fastest option.

First, make sure you have the latest version of the X-CASH Wallet (1.4.1).
Download page
 (https://x-cash.org/downloads/)Official Github

(https://github.com/X-CASH-official/X-CASH/releases/)1. Add the X-CASH folder to your anti-virus exclusions/whitelist.
2. Run the X-CASH_GUI_Wallet.exe file as administrator.
3. Either create, restore or open an existing wallet file.
4. On Daemon settings, select option #2 [Connect to an official remote node from the list].
5. Select the closest remote node to your current location.
(i.e EUSEED3.X-CASH.ORG:18281 - France - Paris).
6. Press Start and let your wallet synchronize.

List of official remote nodes (https://x-cash.org/remotenodes/):

USSEED1.X-CASH.ORG:18281 - USA - Oregon
USSEED2.X-CASH.ORG:18281 - USA - Virginia
EUSEED1.X-CASH.ORG:18281 - Germany - Frankfurt
EUSEED3.X-CASH.ORG:18281 - France - Paris
ASIASEED2.X-CASH.ORG:18281 - Singapore
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:43:56 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2018, 11:00:19 PM by ryzaadit

Hello,
we are working on the signature campaign and will start it before the end of the month.
Guilhem

Thank Guilhem, that's campaign will make a good advertiser for your project. we can be targeting a cryptocurrency user/investor to getting interested in X-Network. BTW Its a good news about the swap. Good Luck

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 10:08:56 AM

Hello,
we are working on the signature campaign and will start it before the end of the month.
Guilhem

Thank Guilhem, that's campaign will make a good advertiser for your project. we can be targeting a cryptocurrency user/investor to getting interested in X-Network. BTW Its a good news about the swap. Good Luck

Yes finally, With the project of this caliber a signature campaign will create more holders inside the project. I dont mind getting 1Million XCA per week from the sig campaign its a good addition to my stash before the masternode launch.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Lind

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:15:27 PM

Hello,
Guilhem

Yes finally, With the project of this caliber a signature campaign will create more holders inside the project. I dont mind getting 1Million XCA per week from the sig campaign its a good addition to my stash before the masternode launch.

1 mil/week uhum... keep dreaming princess.

WARTHOG NETWORK - where everyone can revive again the good old days when crypto was fun -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5458046.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: