Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] X-CASH | Open-source | Public, private tx | DPOS based CN coin  (Read 137432 times)
cootje1976

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:30:18 AM

I did some searching as I was remembering something and came up with this?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765360.0

xcash was a scam coin a while back... trying to scam again?

Please explain, this seems like a good project but so did the other...

Also, this...
someone got rid of this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5029709.0

Also, whats up with the 40% premine? insane...

Created new account just to ask this question? Cheesy XCash is a self-funded Project with 100K USD out of  Devs pocket Initial Expenses for exchange Listing. If you really do some researching you will find out that XCA is different from other xcash coins from the past.

Exactly my thought...... Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:00:11 AM

Fresh article for Apple devices users - X-CASH iOS Wallet Development Update

This article is designed to give you a deeper look into the general user experience of the mobile wallet.

https://medium.com/x-cash/x-cash-ios-wallet-development-update-9deb2716a238
BountyX

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:03:24 PM

Also, this...

Hi, Thank you for raising your concerns about the project

For the first link we have nothing to do with that coin.
We are aware there is an ERC20 token as well by a similar name, which we have nothing to do with as well.

The XCA SCAM thread, I do remember seeing this on the first or second month after we launched. I believe someone made it because they did not get an airdrop, and then a few people posted they got their airdrop on that thread. I have no idea why it was removed. It looks to me like it was deleted by a moderator because their is an official scam list. I looked at it and xcashes is on there, again we dont have anything to do with that coin either.

As for the premine
It is a larger premine that some coins, but it makes sense if you look through the whitepaper and the website

20% for the airdrop. This is half of the premine, that were giving back to the community. The whole point of this is to spread the word, and to allow people to have a little X-CASH to use, before they buy kind of thing. This also helps decentralization, since someone who might have no mining computers and little money, can get a small amount of X-CASH for free.

5% for private investors. This is the small part for big investors, and the remaining unsold part will be airdropped to the community.

5% for the team. This is the 5% for us personally to have us all have an incentive to make the coin great. Our goal is to have everyone one who is part of the team to have a percentage of that 5%, this way every team member has an incentive. You can read more about the releasing of the coins on the 1st page, but basically they are released 20% of our stake every 10X of the market cap starting from 10M. Meaning we will all get 20% of our promised share when we hit 10M marketcap, meaning we have got 0 coins so far from the 5% team coins. This also means that it will be really tough for us to get the last percentages since we will have to reach a very high market cap to get to 100% of our promised coins.

10% team, this is for covering monthly expenses, and to allow us to build the infrastructure of our coin.

Our premine is very competitive and our locking of team funds to the marketcap instead of time (6 months etc) is also very unique.
We also are a non ICO coin, that has published who is behind the team since day one, to add transparency to the project.

This is indeed a very good answer. My personal opinion about X-cash is that it's probably the most interesting new coin on the stage now. Whitepaper is convincing and inspiring, the project seems to make sense in all its aspects, and even though it is a fork of another project (which isn't? just a very little list) it has a lot of unique features which are going to evolve further. Team is NOT anonymous and fully crediblke by all means. Roadmap is very solid and ambitious. In other words, green flags everywhere.

Just one advise: the community is waiting for a signature campaign to promote the project further, but if someone prepares some nice signature I'm ready to wear it even if there is no signature campaign. And so should be others who are passionate about this project.

Zach_H-X-CASH

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:45:03 PM

Thank you for your attention. I was mining on my wallet. And coins did not come. Not without ID and with ID. Never came.

Same here, I tried 2 different pools, was mining to my own wallet address and the payments never arrived. Is it possible that I'm on a wrong chain? Or I don't know what can be wrong. The daemon is fully synchronized...

Hi. Can anyone help me with the receipt of coins on my computer wallet. I've been mining on the pool for days but the coins didn't come to my wallet.
 I put in a wallet with ID and without ID but the coins did not come though with the pool, the transaction is gone. Probably wrong ID inserted even though the purse is 100% correct,
I was sure ...I talked to the support pool they said that they sent all the coins and that they are hanging in the non-payment wallet or exchange.I don't know how else to get in touch with you.
Sorry for my English but I translate through Yandex translator as the language itself does not know. Help me please with my question Cry Cry Cry...Thanks

complement. I understand why not come to the coins and hang in nezakonchennyj. I put (dot) instead of ( + ) between wallet address and ID. Help me please with enrollment. Now everything is dripping on the right wallet but there are no previous coins. It's A Shame ) Thank You

I took a look at both of the information you two gave me.
The tx are in the explorer
the pool already had your history erased, and the other one had a username password set

It looks to me like the money was sent

do you guys use local daemons or remote?
If local I would try the remote in the GUI or for the CLI
xcash-wallet-cli --daemon-address USSEED1.X-CASH.ORG:18281

Also do you guys have 0 balances on the wallets or you have some balance but just not those amounts? that will help me see if its on your end or the pools end

if you dont have a 0 balance, and the remote node does not show the missing tx, the only thing you can do at that point is contact the pool and see if they can provide a tx_key for the tx_hash

I dont know if they support it or not, on our pool, minexcash.com we keep all of the tx_key to prove payments. We also have the option for public tx as well, so if they forked our github upload of the pool they may support it.

I would also suggest mining for a day on our pool, and see if payments show up in your wallet, so we can see if its a wallet problem or not.

Let me know on all of this
Zach_H-X-CASH

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:46:17 PM

Also, this...

We are aware there is an ERC20 token as well by a similar name, which we have nothing to do with as well.

The XCA SCAM thread, I do remember seeing this on the first or second month after we launched. I believe someone made it because they did not get an airdrop, and then a few people posted they got their airdrop on that thread. I have no idea why it was removed. It looks to me like it was deleted by a moderator because their is an official scam list. I looked at it and xcashes is on there, again we dont have anything to do with that coin either.

As for the premine
It is a larger premine that some coins, but it makes sense if you look through the whitepaper and the website

20% for the airdrop. This is half of the premine, that were giving back to the community. The whole point of this is to spread the word, and to allow people to have a little X-CASH to use, before they buy kind of thing. This also helps decentralization, since someone who might have no mining computers and little money, can get a small amount of X-CASH for free.

5% for private investors. This is the small part for big investors, and the remaining unsold part will be airdropped to the community.

5% for the team. This is the 5% for us personally to have us all have an incentive to make the coin great. Our goal is to have everyone one who is part of the team to have a percentage of that 5%, this way every team member has an incentive. You can read more about the releasing of the coins on the 1st page, but basically they are released 20% of our stake every 10X of the market cap starting from 10M. Meaning we will all get 20% of our promised share when we hit 10M marketcap, meaning we have got 0 coins so far from the 5% team coins. This also means that it will be really tough for us to get the last percentages since we will have to reach a very high market cap to get to 100% of our promised coins.

10% team, this is for covering monthly expenses, and to allow us to build the infrastructure of our coin.

Our premine is very competitive and our locking of team funds to the marketcap instead of time (6 months etc) is also very unique.
We also are a non ICO coin, that has published who is behind the team since day one, to add transparency to the project.

This is indeed a very good answer. My personal opinion about X-cash is that it's probably the most interesting new coin on the stage now. Whitepaper is convincing and inspiring, the project seems to make sense in all its aspects, and even though it is a fork of another project (which isn't? just a very little list) it has a lot of unique features which are going to evolve further. Team is NOT anonymous and fully crediblke by all means. Roadmap is very solid and ambitious. In other words, green flags everywhere.

Just one advise: the community is waiting for a signature campaign to promote the project further, but if someone prepares some nice signature I'm ready to wear it even if there is no signature campaign. And so should be others who are passionate about this project.

Signature campaign is coming soon.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:38:16 PM

-snip-
In a cryptocurrency sometime their name/ticker have a same name, but for their project its really diferent. X-cash right now already re branded to the X-Network. iam on X-cash community already since 5 month and they make a good development. You saying a "Scam" Word only by Ticker & Same name that was really weird.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:47:10 PM

-snip-
In a cryptocurrency sometime their name/ticker have a same name, but for their project its really diferent. X-cash right now already re branded to the X-Network. iam on X-cash community already since 5 month and they make a good development. You saying a "Scam" Word only by Ticker & Same name that was really weird.
thats right, me im a x-cash supporter too from the beginning of the airdrop launch and i see the vision of the team.they delivered the product whats in the roadmap in no time, this is the airdrop thats have a bright future to win in the cryptoworld 2019.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:55:48 PM

Beep Beep! This is the campaign ive been waiting for, I hope it would be sooner i will switch up my current sigcampaign if the rate is good per week Cheesy Anyway looking forward for the launch of this signature bounty.
IlVeroNico

Activity: 621
Merit: 214

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:48:00 PM

Wow, that's awesome!

Please share when it goes live in the telegram channel too as i read there way more often!

ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:56:56 AM

Yeah bounty was really good option, just for the marketing suggesting about Signature Bounty & Translator Bounty. Just that bounty first for the first marketing. Maybe for the next we can try some designer bounty. That bounty was really nice if we compare for Sosmed like Facebook/Twitter only make a spam.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
schafer

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:07:58 AM

Also, this...

As for the premine

Hello I sent you a mail with the data      twin11111@mail.ru        / to your email           largedogvrstudio@gmail.com        are you also looking for the transaction? I have no coins. And my wallet and I are the owner and I worked mines mined coins. Look please or if not in the mail I can send again. Thanks ))
schafer

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:33:26 AM

sort of figured it out . I went to my office wallet on the site X-CASH and there found my coins. But why are they there and they're not on the computer wallet ? It turns out that there is no wallet synchronization with the network ?
underhertz

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:12:47 AM

Just wanted to give my congrats to X-CASH team, even with this bear market and reduced funds you're making progress step by step, my kudos to you Cheesy

And please keep us informed about your developments, I miss the weekly update!
atraay

Activity: 770
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:45:09 PM

I known that Xcash has had so many rounds of its monthly airdrops.
This time, the sort of campaign that I have waited for too long will be implemented by Xcash team in the forum.
Why "so many rounds"? Since the project opening in August 2018, only 5 rounds have passed. Everything is still ahead.
And signature campaign is expected by all and everyone  Grin
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 03:51:39 PM

Discord AMA #2 Results has been published by the XCASH Team

AMA DISCORD #2

Hello @everyone
Thank you everyone for participating in the #ama-2 and asking great questions. You will find below our article on Medium answering all the interrogation you had, organised by category.

https://medium.com/x-cash/x-cash-discord-ama-2-d516d0daac5

This version answer everything we ask for, I like the part when they answer about the Start of Proof Stake this Q1 2019, This feature will be epic and a game changer for cryptonight coins  Cheesy

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Zach_H-X-CASH

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:33:37 AM

sort of figured it out . I went to my office wallet on the site X-CASH and there found my coins. But why are they there and they're not on the computer wallet ? It turns out that there is no wallet synchronization with the network ?

Okay, I am glad they showed up, not sure why though they would not show up on your home computer/network though. maybe try a remote node on the home one and see if it shows up.
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 08:25:00 AM

Okay, I am glad they showed up, not sure why though they would not show up on your home computer/network though. maybe try a remote node on the home one and see if it shows up.

Nice to know airdrop from December has already been distributed.  I have not checked it yet, will soon check it.  I think we are very near to apply for another airdrop for Jan 2019.  I think it will be open soon.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 10:10:18 AM

Nice to know airdrop from December has already been distributed.  I have not checked it yet, will soon check it.  I think we are very near to apply for another airdrop for Jan 2019.  I think it will be open soon.
Not only airdrops, but also new kinds of bounty to come this year.
In previous recent pages, the XCash team confirmed that plan.

I think X-Cash can soon have bitcointalk signature campaign.  I think we are near bottom market and starting the campaign now can make it an awesome airdrop.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
Prabhupawar
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:23:48 AM

I like this project is future best
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:49:25 PM

I think X-Cash can soon have bitcointalk signature campaign.  I think we are near bottom market and starting the campaign now can make it an awesome airdrop.
The Xcash team confirmed weeks ago that they will open the campaign soon.
No one knows when they open it, but soon.

It was first announce last December 2017 and they made a follow up announcement again earlier this week. We can speculate that the signature campaign will go live this 1st week of February 2109 or Before that time Cheesy Lets just wait for further announcement.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: