Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:36:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] X-CASH | Open-source | Public, private tx | DPOS based CN coin  (Read 137432 times)
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 04:28:21 PM

How come îs the price rising when everything is doing bad?

One reason i can think of airdrop registration for month of January has been postponed and move to another date so no one is dumping their airdrop coins for this month Cheesy

When the airdrop is complete in 2020 we can finally see the real market value of each XCA

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lind

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:06:16 PM

2,5 billion coins are taken out from circulation as Cryptopia was hacked and locked. + It is relatively easy for whales to manipulate it, because of low price/XCA.

WARTHOG NETWORK - where everyone can revive again the good old days when crypto was fun -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5458046.0
guilhemch

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:25:27 PM

2,5 billion coins are taken out from circulation as Cryptopia was hacked and locked. + It is relatively easy for whales to manipulate it, because of low price/XCA.

I agree this is one the primary component explaining the price increase. Also, keep in mind the decrease in reward while there are some anticipations of new products. We are working.
Adrian_760

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:02:41 PM

Thank you all! Looks this coin has a very nice and helpful members in it's community.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:14:15 PM

As mentioned by Paul on the other channels please find an update on the X-Bank/Airdrop:

Dear @everyone

We are delaying the January airdrop registration for a few days. We are preparing the launch of the :xbank:bank, which will process the distribution of the next airdrops from now on.

We will give more information and a tutorial on the new registering process but rest assured it will be as easy as it is now. We would like to reassure you, the airdrop will come.

Thank you for your understanding.

You can find more information on the xbank in our latest AMA: https://medium.com/x-cash/x-cash-discord-ama-2-d516d0daac5

And to complete the discussion, I want to say that we will never require people to be active in the groups to get the Airdrop. That would only pollute the channels which is not something we want.
Similarly, we will never ask to follow or join all our communication channels. Indeed, that would generate some metrics but that would only fill the groups with thousands of users and no activity.
The only way to be seen differently from other coins is to act differently. So chasing after community metrics is not our goal.

About the Airdrop, the process will change a bit, but the good news is that it will 1. ease a lot the distribution, 2. prevent more the fake accounts on which we used to waste hours...
The onboarding process will be very similar to what it used to be where we will ask basic information.

Any questions, let us know.
Guilhem

This is a very wise approach. But I must admit I have no idea how the X-bank will work and which will be its purpose, even though the name is surely cool.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 05:05:16 AM

As mentioned by Paul on the other channels please find an update on the X-Bank/Airdrop:

Dear @everyone

We are delaying the January airdrop registration for a few days. We are preparing the launch of the :xbank:bank, which will process the distribution of the next airdrops from now on.

We will give more information and a tutorial on the new registering process but rest assured it will be as easy as it is now. We would like to reassure you, the airdrop will come.

Thank you for your understanding.

You can find more information on the xbank in our latest AMA: https://medium.com/x-cash/x-cash-discord-ama-2-d516d0daac5

And to complete the discussion, I want to say that we will never require people to be active in the groups to get the Airdrop. That would only pollute the channels which is not something we want.
Similarly, we will never ask to follow or join all our communication channels. Indeed, that would generate some metrics but that would only fill the groups with thousands of users and no activity.
The only way to be seen differently from other coins is to act differently. So chasing after community metrics is not our goal.

About the Airdrop, the process will change a bit, but the good news is that it will 1. ease a lot the distribution, 2. prevent more the fake accounts on which we used to waste hours...
The onboarding process will be very similar to what it used to be where we will ask basic information.

Any questions, let us know.
Guilhem

This is a very wise approach. But I must admit I have no idea how the X-bank will work and which will be its purpose, even though the name is surely cool.

I too don't have idea how X-bank will work.  It may be good as well as bad but most probably be overall better. 

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
guilhemch

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:36:57 AM

You will be able to make your opinion in a few days when we release it.
It will have basic features, but more importantly, will set the ground for what's coming up in the future.
Job Nolune

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:46:48 PM

Have you heard about Xena Exchange? It’s a next gen crypto exchange with a superior trading terminal, extremely low latency with 1 Mil orders per second passthrough, proprietary trading signals and a market barometer, giving you access to advanced market analytics and quality news feed on one page. Margin trading is coming next month with up to x100 leverage, along with perpetual contacts for top currencies. I highly recommend this exchange, made by professionals for professionals.
http://xena.exchange/about/terminal?utm_source=btt&utm_medium=mailing

Much larger exchanges like Crytopia just made escape scam, I wish you good luck in getting trust from holders...
BountyX

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:28:18 PM

Discord AMA #2 Results has been published by the XCASH Team

AMA DISCORD #2

Hello @everyone
Thank you everyone for participating in the #ama-2 and asking great questions. You will find below our article on Medium answering all the interrogation you had, organised by category.

https://medium.com/x-cash/x-cash-discord-ama-2-d516d0daac5

This version answer everything we ask for, I like the part when they answer about the Start of Proof Stake this Q1 2019, This feature will be epic and a game changer for cryptonight coins  Cheesy

Excellent AMA indeed, all relevant questions have been answered.

atraay

Activity: 770
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:42:22 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2019, 10:05:12 AM by atraay

I too don't have idea how X-bank will work.  It may be good as well as bad but most probably be overall better.  

Yes, there is no clarity with x-Bank so far. But this proposal is intriguing. The developers are very creative, we look forward to announcements  Grin
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:27:38 PM

Some people was really happy with this some condition, the price was really rising, because more than billion coin got stuck on Crytopia. This its a lesson for everyone to not put all your asset on an Exchange because its not a wallet. Lucky iam store my coin only my wallet, so i can enjoy this price. Some speculation about x-cash.
The target of price
1. 70-80 Litecoin sat.
2. 100-120 Litecoin sat.
Lets see if we can pass this price, @Guilhem say he will add more BTC pair if the price hit 200 Litecoin sat. Hope we can reach that.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 03:17:39 AM

Some people was really happy with this some condition, the price was really rising, because more than billion coin got stuck on Crytopia. This its a lesson for everyone to not put all your asset on an Exchange because its not a wallet. Lucky iam store my coin only my wallet, so i can enjoy this price. Some speculation about x-cash.
The target of price
1. 70-80 Litecoin sat.
2. 100-120 Litecoin sat.
Lets see if we can pass this price, @Guilhem say he will add more BTC pair if the price hit 200 Litecoin sat. Hope we can reach that.

Another good point about XCash is that most of the people just don't know how to withdraw and so have difficulty in withdrawing from wallets.  Most are using only Paper wallets  Grin.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
Trigada_C

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:29:33 AM

The target of price
1. 70-80 Litecoin sat.
2. 100-120 Litecoin sat.
I would like to have Xcash in my wallet, but this is impossible, since STEX closed the deposit and took off xcash on January 22. The cryptopy before death also closed the deposit and the withdrawal of funds, and many people just did not have time to pick up their coins. This suggests that we need more responsible exchanges for trading.
cobedaocute

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:16:14 AM

I think this project is make a good movement up a head, this will be so promising for future profit.Lets keep the positive environment. Thanks
Trigada_C

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:33:10 PM

The target of price
1. 70-80 Litecoin sat.
2. 100-120 Litecoin sat.
I would like to have Xcash in my wallet, but this is impossible, since STEX closed the deposit and took off xcash on January 22. The cryptopy before death also closed the deposit and the withdrawal of funds, and many people just did not have time to pick up their coins. This suggests that we need more responsible exchanges for trading.
STEX Exchange earned! XCASH is a revolutionary coin in the world of crypto!
wasabi

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:52:28 PM

What privacy features does this coin have?  and does it have masternodes?
Trigada_C

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:00:22 PM

What privacy features does this coin have?  and does it have masternodes?
There will be everything! Read the white paper.

https://x-cash.org/downloads/XCASH_Whitepaper_1.0.pdf

https://x-cash.org/downloads/XCASH_whitepaper_1.0_RU.pdf
Zach_H-X-CASH

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:26:35 PM

Yes the whitepaper explains in detail, if you want a quick article type read you can read

details about are public / private tx system
https://medium.com/x-cash/x-cash-major-update-1-4-0-flexprivacy-cnv2-bulletproof-and-fixed-ring-size-106a20ce0b06
private tx are identical to other cryptonight coins (were using a ring size of 21 higher than most other cryptonight coins)
public tx example https://explorer.x-cash.org/Transaction?data=7ecd79d7ead6c2f23cb404409aca01f8c9e30d7b07bcd4e9332a1c4872d1dd93
(does not show full balance of sender, and still implements ringct)

x-cash proof of stake, not all the details are out yet since this system will be a mix of a few other systems, but will be unique in the implementation and settings we have changed to these systems.
We will have an article on the full details sometime towards the end of feb.
right now the whitepaper and AMA 2 is the best source of info. (1M is needed to participate in X-CASH proof of stake)
scroll down to the x-cash proof of stake part.
https://medium.com/x-cash/x-cash-discord-ama-2-d516d0daac5
Lind

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:58:20 AM

-snip

Whats up with XBANK? Hope it will be this weekend/next week. We waited so long. You have to live up to the hype and deliver. Cool

WARTHOG NETWORK - where everyone can revive again the good old days when crypto was fun -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5458046.0
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 04:04:54 PM

-snip

Whats up with XBANK? Hope it will be this weekend/next week. We waited so long. You have to live up to the hype and deliver. Cool

Since its February now, we already missed the window for January airdrop and consider it as non-airdrop month.

Right now they still have more days until Feb 21 airdrop registration.

On the other hand, The Dumpers dont have any coins to dump the price is getting expensive Cheesy

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: