Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:49:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] X-CASH | Open-source | Public, private tx | DPOS based CN coin  (Read 137434 times)
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 08:48:37 PM

the airdrop is still on but this month the subscriptions are over

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
atraay

Activity: 770
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:59:53 AM

Airdrop will be turned off in the x-bank in a couple of days. It's nothing, isn't it?  Grin
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:04:48 PM

Airdrop will be turned off in the x-bank in a couple of days. It's nothing, isn't it?  Grin

Think most people have already gotten their airdrop by now. They will probably announce that the airdrop is finished soon and how many participated in the drop.
Zach_H-X-CASH

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:10:42 AM

Think most people have already gotten their airdrop by now. They will probably announce that the airdrop is finished soon and how many participated in the drop.

Quoting Paul from earlier today on the announcement section on discord:

"Distribution of March airdrop is done !
LinkedIn bounty will be distributed in upcoming days.

Thank you all for participating !"
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:39:40 AM

I see that the minimum amount for AirDrop has considerably dropped since last AirDrop, and now value of airdopped coins is around 2$ or so, which is not really any more worth the effort to mess around with a still malfunctioning x-bank website - if you value your time it's now cheaper to buy xchash on the exchange than to enroll in the airdrop.
This points to the fact that now there are suddenly so many more addresses receiving the AirDrop. Which means that either adoption base is rapidly growing, in fact skyrocking (which is unlikely) or that the new sms based AirDrop system is so much more easy to cheat by multiaccounters than the telegram based system (Which is quite likely).
Anyway, Tertium non datur.
Which of the two is true in your opinion?
Would an airdrop so heavily highjacked by multiaccounters and thus substantially valueless for the honest single accounters make any sense any more?

darmowekryptoorgpl

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:25:14 AM

I wonder how many participants there were. I like this project. We also enjoy the lack of price drop after airdrop distribution. HODL Smiley
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 09:42:36 AM

I see that the minimum amount for AirDrop has considerably dropped since last AirDrop, and now value of airdopped coins is around 2$ or so, which is not really any more worth the effort to mess around with a still malfunctioning x-bank website - if you value your time it's now cheaper to buy xchash on the exchange than to enroll in the airdrop.
This points to the fact that now there are suddenly so many more addresses receiving the AirDrop. Which means that either adoption base is rapidly growing, in fact skyrocking (which is unlikely) or that the new sms based AirDrop system is so much more easy to cheat by multiaccounters than the telegram based system (Which is quite likely).
Would an airdrop so heavily highjacked by multiaccounters and thus substantially valueless for the honest single accounters make any sense any more?

SMS is much easier to cheat Cheesy compare to telegram, Since telegram is known to ban accounts that has a high probability of being a bot account.

While SMS, Here in the Philippines you can buy a new simcard for less than $0.50 USD without KYC and if you buy more you can get more discount.

If someone will invest money and time in joining an airdrop then he can easily make 1,000 new accounts using 1000 new simcards

Netting him 65 Million XCASH Monthly Cheesy or almost $2,200 worth of airdrop monthly..

So there's no mass adoption for xcash but rather more cheating more airdrop multiple accounts.

Buying Xcash in the market is much better than joining the monthly airdrop...

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Abrasax

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:10:11 AM

The exchange rate is 0.00000001 sats on Cryptopia!
Doesn't seem like a very successful project...
Beyerd17

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:47:40 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2019, 12:57:49 PM by Beyerd17

SMS is much easier to cheat Cheesy compare to telegram, Since telegram is known to ban accounts that has a high probability of being a bot account.

While SMS, Here in the Philippines you can buy a new simcard for less than $0.50 USD without KYC and if you buy more you can get more discount.

If someone will invest money and time in joining an airdrop then he can easily make 1,000 new accounts using 1000 new simcards

Netting him 65 Million XCASH Monthly Cheesy or almost $2,200 worth of airdrop monthly..

So there's no mass adoption for xcash but rather more cheating more airdrop multiple accounts.

Buying Xcash in the market is much better than joining the monthly airdrop...

Wrong, I would advice against buying rather than joining the monthly airdrop. There is NO mass adoption for xcash, there is only rampant cheating. In fact since the value of an honest noncheater airdrop is about $2, you will most likely see that adoption will be dropping and get more concentrated towards the few cheaters that have 100's and even 1000's of cheater accounts. The project is failing.

The biggest cheaters will most likely liquidate most of their airdrop to buy even more of those $0.50 USD simcards. LOL.
Get ready for a massive price drop @ an exchange near you  Cheesy Grin

Leaving Telegram for inhouse airdrop Xbank phone verification = EPIC FAIL!!
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:03:23 PM

Oh no, trolls are starting to move again.
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 01:11:24 PM

Wrong, I would advice against buying rather than joining the monthly airdrop. There is NO mass adoption for xcash, there is only rampant cheating. In fact since the value of an honest noncheater airdrop is about $2, you will most likely see that adoption will be dropping and get more concentrated towards the few cheaters that have 100's and even 1000's of cheater accounts. The project is failing.

The biggest cheaters will most likely liquidate most of their airdrop to buy even more of those $0.50 USD simcards. LOL.

That's what i just say Cheesy

Any airdrop has cheaters and without any strong requirements to verify the uniqueness of each account then they are giving more shares to cheaters and abusers.

Telegram requirements can easily stop all these cheaters in multiplying but they choose to remove it and replace it with SMS verification.

How many accounts do you have?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Abrasax

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:37:17 PM

WTF are you talking? Why would anyone possibly invest in X-Cash when the first (and only known) exchange listed on it's web-page shows that X-Cash's exchange value is the lowest there can possible be?
Beyerd17

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:01:14 PM

That's what i just say Cheesy

Any airdrop has cheaters and without any strong requirements to verify the uniqueness of each account then they are giving more shares to cheaters and abusers.

Telegram requirements can easily stop all these cheaters in multiplying but they choose to remove it and replace it with SMS verification.

How many accounts do you have?

Well, I have some potential good news. One of the admins on Telegram stated that the devteam will likely change the rules for the airdrop going forward.
If they can come up with a good solution to get rid of most of the airdrop cheaters, then they would be back on track with this entire project. On that note I might buy some more xcash myself at STEX.

I'm sure they have seen what the rest of us have seen, and that they had to come up with a quickfix for it.

"BitcoinMee, [04.04.19 15:23]
the devs are already thinking of new way to distribute the airdrop next round so lets wait & see"

Zach_H-X-CASH

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:26:49 PM

So I want to address the airdrop issue as best as I can right now, and I will come back later as well.

So first off I do want to clarify, their was growth in the project, using our internal metrics as well as just looking at the market cap. from 300K to 1.3M and currently around 900K - 1M. If their was a bunch of people getting a lot of X-CASH I would have excepted the market cap to drop since they would not really care what price they were selling that X-CASH at.

With this being said, we are well aware that their are cheaters and that were not stopping all of them, that is just logical and part of any airdrop. We believe that we did stop many of them on this last airdrop, since we have tested our SMS providers with many "tricks", yet we know there are still problems and tricks we are unaware of.

Were having a meeting on Saturday to talk about this, as well as many other important topics, to decide how we want to proceed, and what changes we want to make to our current airdrop requirements.

It is a delicate balancing act on this airdrop, because we dont want to enforce too much KYC or hoops for people to go through, because that would mean less people applying and it would be centralized, which is almost just as bad a having no checks and having people create thousands of accounts, thus centralizing the airdrop.

Also we know that a lot of people (especially since were a privacy coin at our core) would not like to submit anymore KYC information for the airdrop.

As you can see were trying to refine the airdrop process, and I hope to have a good solution on Saturdays meeting.
Beyerd17

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:54:11 AM

So I want to address the airdrop issue as best as I can right now, and I will come back later as well.

So first off I do want to clarify, their was growth in the project, using our internal metrics as well as just looking at the market cap. from 300K to 1.3M and currently around 900K - 1M. If their was a bunch of people getting a lot of X-CASH I would have excepted the market cap to drop since they would not really care what price they were selling that X-CASH at.

With this being said, we are well aware that their are cheaters and that were not stopping all of them, that is just logical and part of any airdrop. We believe that we did stop many of them on this last airdrop, since we have tested our SMS providers with many "tricks", yet we know there are still problems and tricks we are unaware of.

Were having a meeting on Saturday to talk about this, as well as many other important topics, to decide how we want to proceed, and what changes we want to make to our current airdrop requirements.

It is a delicate balancing act on this airdrop, because we dont want to enforce too much KYC or hoops for people to go through, because that would mean less people applying and it would be centralized, which is almost just as bad a having no checks and having people create thousands of accounts, thus centralizing the airdrop.

Also we know that a lot of people (especially since were a privacy coin at our core) would not like to submit anymore KYC information for the airdrop.

As you can see were trying to refine the airdrop process, and I hope to have a good solution on Saturdays meeting.

Well, x-cash is priced at Xcash/LTC and since LTC has been skyrocketing lately, its has dragged xcash with it upward marketcapwise.

On another note, if one lives in a 2 or 3world country, like in a lot of African or Asian countries, you can have access to dirt cheap simcards.
Therefor cheaters can buy 100's of them and flood your current phone verification system and even get referral bonuses. This is unsustainable if you want decentralization.
The airdrop as it stands now is getting very centralized getting in just a few huge cheater whales accounts.

I propose to ban all countries that have access to cheap simcards until you figure out how to deal with this problem, otherwise you are simply going to give your project away to a few whale cheaters.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1229

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:01:44 AM

-snip-
Good luck for your meeting Zach, just my opinion went the coin was really HYPE a lot of cheaters and other think will come. Chaing the method of airdrop its normal for right now because we have a massive greedy people coming into the airdrop. Here some my solution.

[1] Connected the Bitcointalk
Each people need to connect the Bitcointalk to join the Airdrop, Don't forget to set the minimum user registration like on 2018 so all people cant cheat with a new account or we have a minimum rank like Member above.

[2] Wearing a Signature
If people want to odds more on their airdrop, they should wear a sign and making a post, with that you get some benefit on the marketing from the signature.

[3] If these will be implemented to X-cash Aidrop the distribution model better change it to every week but the allocation still same 1B Coin.

I know these method make a lot work for you, but i just want to share my opinion about these case.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
uDwcHYO

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:30:53 AM

Each people need to connect the Bitcointalk to join the Airdrop, Don't forget to set the minimum user registration like on 2018 so all people cant cheat with a new account or we have a minimum rank like Member above.

I think it would solve a lot of problems with multi registrations.

zzz
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 09:51:03 AM

-snip-
Good luck for your meeting Zach, just my opinion went the coin was really HYPE a lot of cheaters and other think will come. Chaing the method of airdrop its normal for right now because we have a massive greedy people coming into the airdrop. Here some my solution.

~snip~

Yes with Bitcointalk account requirements will limit cheaters registration. Adding Xcash address to Bitcointalk profile will be enough proof for account ownership.

But the only problem in this rules is the project will have a limited growth since new users cant participate in the airdrop.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:10:24 AM

Guys, quick one please:

is the "heavy-x" algo needed to mine x-cash giving the same sort of hashrates as the other heavy/heaven variants (i.e. approx 1750 h/s on Vegas)? I can't seem to find much on this. I assume it can be mined with JCE's or SRB's miners?
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:20:59 AM

-snip-

~snip~

Yes with Bitcointalk account requirements will limit cheaters registration. Adding Xcash address to Bitcointalk profile will be enough proof for account ownership.

But the only problem in this rules is the project will have a limited growth since new users cant participate in the airdrop.

Better a limited growth than no growth at all due to the total failure of the airdrop - which is the current status with the sms verification only. As Zach said KYC is also a bad idea, but adding a proof of bitcointalk account (add a field with bitcointalk account in x-cash profile and make a proof of account post on a dedicated thread of bitcointalk - not the main ANN thread please, or otherwise adding Xcash address to Bitcointalk profile as suggested) would surely improve the situation, of course keeping the SMS verification as well. Of course you would have to limit the quantity of eligible bitcointalk accounts - either by time (only accounts created before the xx day/month/year are eligible) and/or rank (starting from Jr Member or even better Member) and exclusion of red trusted accounts. You may even put as a requitement the need of having a few "earned" merits - this would give another cut on multiaccounters. You will have anyway some multiaccounters also with bitcointalk verification but surely not as much as with just sms. Moreover, people skilled in cheating with bitcointalk may not be skilled in cheating with sms and viceversa - and you'd need to excel in both skills to be able to abuse the system.
On the other side if you keep the current sms only criteria you may as well abort the project since you'd be critically harming it: legit airdrop receivers would leave an airdrop worth a couple of cents (not worth their time) while billions of coins would end up in the bags of professional scammers, who by the way seem to clever enough not to dump their coins on exchanges - for the moment.
My two cents.

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: