Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:16:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] X-CASH | Open-source | Public, private tx | DPOS based CN coin  (Read 137432 times)
soixantedix

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:35:46 PM

haven't checked this thread for a while. It seems coins were distributed already? what to do with them
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:58:37 PM

haven't checked this thread for a while. It seems coins were distributed already? what to do with them

what did you mean my friend ?
this coin already tradeable on few exchange and listed in coinmarketcap too
check this out https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/x-cash/#markets
you can go the main website of x-cash here https://x-network.io
i think you need to read their blog too for more informations or read the latest updates my friend here is the link https://medium.com/x-cash

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bestiya

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:09:33 PM

what did you mean my friend ?
this coin already tradeable on few exchange and listed in coinmarketcap too
check this out https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/x-cash/#markets
you can go the main website of x-cash here https://x-network.io
i think you need to read their blog too for more informations or read the latest updates my friend here is the link https://medium.com/x-cash
I add to the above. You can also find a lot of new and useful information on the official channel in the discord https://discord.gg/a3EDDeW
captainfalconer

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:40:41 PM

dragonmike....this is a heavy_double algo....so half the hashrate of a cn 8...I am getting about 975 with a vega 56
captainfalconer

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:48:58 PM

dragonmike...also   Team Red Miner 1.4.3 is a suitable miner for this algo....or the ALL MINER....TRM seems to do better
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 04:51:19 AM

Better a limited growth than no growth at all due to the total failure of the airdrop - which is the current status with the sms verification only. As Zach said KYC is also a bad idea, but adding a proof of bitcointalk account (add a field with bitcointalk account in x-cash profile and make a proof of account post on a dedicated thread of bitcointalk - not the main ANN thread please, or otherwise adding Xcash address to Bitcointalk profile as suggested) would surely improve the situation, of course keeping the SMS verification as well. Of course you would have to limit the quantity of eligible bitcointalk accounts - either by time (only accounts created before the xx day/month/year are eligible) and/or rank (starting from Jr Member or even better Member) and exclusion of red trusted accounts. You may even put as a requitement the need of having a few "earned" merits - this would give another cut on multiaccounters. You will have anyway some multiaccounters also with bitcointalk verification but surely not as much as with just sms. Moreover, people skilled in cheating with bitcointalk may not be skilled in cheating with sms and viceversa - and you'd need to excel in both skills to be able to abuse the system.
On the other side if you keep the current sms only criteria you may as well abort the project since you'd be critically harming it: legit airdrop receivers would leave an airdrop worth a couple of cents (not worth their time) while billions of coins would end up in the bags of professional scammers, who by the way seem to clever enough not to dump their coins on exchanges - for the moment.
My two cents.

As i remember Bitcointalk account requirements has been suggested before in discord but the amount of objection from non-bitcointalk users is more than those who are requesting it,.

Having Bitcointalk Account Requirements will remove atleast 60-70% of airdrop participants, It will remove cheaters but this will also remove legit members that don't have bitcointalk account. Its a double edge sword that the admin needs to think deeper before implementation.

But i am in favor of having bitcointalk account requirements not because i already have an account but to preserve the integrity of the current airdrop distributions.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:33:07 AM

Better a limited growth than no growth at all due to the total failure of the airdrop - which is the current status with the sms verification only. As Zach said KYC is also a bad idea, but adding a proof of bitcointalk account (add a field with bitcointalk account in x-cash profile and make a proof of account post on a dedicated thread of bitcointalk - not the main ANN thread please, or otherwise adding Xcash address to Bitcointalk profile as suggested) would surely improve the situation, of course keeping the SMS verification as well. Of course you would have to limit the quantity of eligible bitcointalk accounts - either by time (only accounts created before the xx day/month/year are eligible) and/or rank (starting from Jr Member or even better Member) and exclusion of red trusted accounts. You may even put as a requitement the need of having a few "earned" merits - this would give another cut on multiaccounters. You will have anyway some multiaccounters also with bitcointalk verification but surely not as much as with just sms. Moreover, people skilled in cheating with bitcointalk may not be skilled in cheating with sms and viceversa - and you'd need to excel in both skills to be able to abuse the system.
On the other side if you keep the current sms only criteria you may as well abort the project since you'd be critically harming it: legit airdrop receivers would leave an airdrop worth a couple of cents (not worth their time) while billions of coins would end up in the bags of professional scammers, who by the way seem to clever enough not to dump their coins on exchanges - for the moment.
My two cents.

As i remember Bitcointalk account requirements has been suggested before in discord but the amount of objection from non-bitcointalk users is more than those who are requesting it,.

Having Bitcointalk Account Requirements will remove atleast 60-70% of airdrop participants, It will remove cheaters but this will also remove legit members that don't have bitcointalk account. Its a double edge sword that the admin needs to think deeper before implementation.

But i am in favor of having bitcointalk account requirements not because i already have an account but to preserve the integrity of the current airdrop distributions.

Ubi maior minor cessat.
The team is facing a little problem (some people may miss the airdrop if they have no BCT account) and a big problem (as it is now the airdrop is virtually dead - ONLY cheaters are going to get coins as all legit decent reasoning people will leave an airdrop which is requiring on your side an effort to get a few cents - still 2$ ATM but expect this to drop another 10X).
In the light of such a big problem the little problem becomes irrelevant.

ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:40:52 AM

-snip-
Yeah, if i compare the result March AD with December AD. To be honest i think the system registration AD better at the old website than x-bank. Because at there we have some limited IP Register. I don't know x-bank have it or not

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:14:21 AM

My two cents.

The best solution would be to have both. Bitcointalk account (member minimum) and the current phone verification system linked up together. Secondly impose much stricter restrictions for non-bitcointalk account holders, possibly full KYC for the latter.

This system would allow everyone to participate and weed out most of the cheaters.
Zach_H-X-CASH

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:24:23 PM

Thank you everyone for your suggestions on the airdrop part. I will bring the bitcointalk addition up at the meeting. As one member has already posted, this might not work due to the fact that it in my opinion (for cryptocurrency as a whole) it looks like the only people using bitcointalk for the majority of coins seem to have been in crypto for a while, since this was one of the few places to talk about crypto years ago and a lot of newer people are using discord or others more than the forums these days, so it might limit the number of available accounts, thus creating a centralized factor once again.

As for the Algo, yes it is not like a heavy algo in the fact that it favors cards with 8GB+ (it has 2MB scratchpad not 4MB) it just does double the work (the loop is doubled in the code), hence why it is also called CN_Double in some of the mining software. You should be getting half of what you had before the fork, regardless of what your using to mine.

I would also reiterate that the Algo is anti nicehash and anti ASIC, meaning that the only people who can mine are regular users (in theory). The reason we switched to this algo was because in the next quarter (Q2 or early Q3) POS will be coming out. I will post on here when we release the full details of it (minimum staking, ROI, how it works etc). The algo allows for a better decentralized total going into POS, since it will be full POS not proof of work anymore (we will explain why and how it makes the coin more secure) as this is a custom built POS solution not a typical POS solution.

Also someone asked if the coins were distributed already. I am not sure what you mean, since this was a no ICO project. We were launched and able to be mined for about 5 weeks I think before being on the original three exchanges though.

bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:21:10 PM

I will bring the bitcointalk addition up at the meeting. As one member has already posted, this might not work due to the fact that it in my opinion (for cryptocurrency as a whole) it looks like the only people using bitcointalk for the majority of coins seem to have been in crypto for a while, since this was one of the few places to talk about crypto years ago and a lot of newer people are using discord or others more than the forums these days, so it might limit the number of available accounts, thus creating a centralized factor once again.

The latest airdrop has been totally centralized - the cheaters have probably got over 80-90% of the whole distributed amount, if we consider both the drop per AD minimum amount compared to the previous one AND the fact that many legit partecipants did not manage to get the verification process working for them in the very little time at their disposal. Needless to say that we are talking here about a much worse centralisation than the one that bitcointalk would cause. Someone has suggested to add KYC for non bitcointalk members. Or some other more stringent verification for not-bitcointalk members. Whatever it'll be, I'd strongly recommend to find something which will work. You've been extremely unefficient in that until now and you have no idea how much you are jeopardizing your own project with that. Having myself invested quite a lot in buying x-cash on Stex I'd be very disappointed to see the project fail due to the team being unable to deeal which things like that and - even worse - being even unable to realize that they are unable and that the need to seek professional help.

Also someone asked if the coins were distributed already. I am not sure what you mean, since this was a no ICO project.

This was most likely a spammer, if you look at his posting history most of his posts are inconsistent, no need to answer to such messages, eventually report spam to moderator.

ronin1982

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:49:13 PM

For some, here in the forum should have a minimum member account for airdrop, it turns out that we who are here from the first day, and we have a newbie account, we do not need to get airdrop more simply because we do not have a member account. I am following and mining this coin from the first hour and the day, I have posts on the first page and I think that part of the minimum member account is not considered because I'm not the only newcomer here, there are many more. There were sometimes other airdrops, I did not have a bitcointalk account and I could not participate in it, it was wrong for me, but I therefore mined and traded other coins and I did not pay attention to it. It is normal that everyone can not participate in airdrop, there must be some conditions. At least 10 of my friends I introduced into mining, investing and trading xcash, it does not matter to me how much I will get from airdrop, but it is important that I get it, and everyone around me who does the same thing, because I transmit the story of xcash wherever I get. I want this project to succeed because it has a very good basis above all, the commissions are negligible, the transaction is incomparably quicker than the more similar coins, and we have a gui wallet that works great. The defectors were always and everywhere and they will always be, it's true that there should be a bitcointalk and a telegram account, and at least some post on the topic for the beginning, I think there are other alternatives for all of this, but it is best that this part of work should be left to admins and developers. Please do not mind me on the above, this is just my personal opinion.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 08:03:39 AM

For some, here in the forum should have a minimum member account for airdrop, it turns out that we who are here from the first day, and we have a newbie account, we do not need to get airdrop more simply because we do not have a member account. I am following and mining this coin from the first hour and the day, I have posts on the first page and I think that part of the minimum member account is not considered because I'm not the only newcomer here, there are many more. There were sometimes other airdrops, I did not have a bitcointalk account and I could not participate in it, it was wrong for me, but I therefore mined and traded other coins and I did not pay attention to it. It is normal that everyone can not participate in airdrop, there must be some conditions. At least 10 of my friends I introduced into mining, investing and trading xcash, it does not matter to me how much I will get from airdrop, but it is important that I get it, and everyone around me who does the same thing, because I transmit the story of xcash wherever I get. I want this project to succeed because it has a very good basis above all, the commissions are negligible, the transaction is incomparably quicker than the more similar coins, and we have a gui wallet that works great. The defectors were always and everywhere and they will always be, it's true that there should be a bitcointalk and a telegram account, and at least some post on the topic for the beginning, I think there are other alternatives for all of this, but it is best that this part of work should be left to admins and developers. Please do not mind me on the above, this is just my personal opinion.

Everything here is just a suggestion and nothing official yet from the XCASH Team., But as for the bitcointalk account requirements its been used before in previous airdrop projects and its proven to be effective in dealing with multiple accounts. If you are a miner you will be agreeing with this rules to protect the integrity of the airdrop distribution and to create much greater value for the xcash your mining.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
ronin1982

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:40:40 PM

I agree with you, no hard feelings, I only bothered about member accounts, nothing more, I understood what it is, I believe that the next airdrop will be more organized and that everything else will come to its
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 11:39:49 PM

Most people (crypto enthusiast, miners, or even people not on crypto) don't like KYC. Much more if implemented with XCASH. Yet it is also one of the better ways to avoid cheaters. The dev team needs to balance things out because people might go away or maybe cheaters will flock in. If there is another way to make this coin successful, the devs plus our brainstorming here should be taken into consideration as we are all stakeholders. We want this coin to improve and be successful. We will all become beneficiaries to its success.
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:32:29 PM

Most people (crypto enthusiast, miners, or even people not on crypto) don't like KYC. Much more if implemented with XCASH. Yet it is also one of the better ways to avoid cheaters. The dev team needs to balance things out because people might go away or maybe cheaters will flock in. If there is another way to make this coin successful, the devs plus our brainstorming here should be taken into consideration as we are all stakeholders. We want this coin to improve and be successful. We will all become beneficiaries to its success.

There were some notes from the devteam that they were going to change things up a bit some days ago, but no new news has come out as of yet. What will next month's airdrop look like, just the same as the last one?
Zach_H-X-CASH

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:38:39 AM

Hi
Yes we had that meeting last Saturday on the issue. We will soon announce our solution and implement it into this months airdrop. We will go from there to see the effectiveness of it, plus if the community is good with it.
Lind

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:10:24 PM

Hi
Yes we had that meeting last Saturday on the issue. We will soon announce our solution and implement it into this months airdrop. We will go from there to see the effectiveness of it, plus if the community is good with it.

I hope its not lvl 2 or lvl 3 KYC. For a few bucks its too much.

WARTHOG NETWORK - where everyone can revive again the good old days when crypto was fun -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5458046.0
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:30:44 PM

Hi
Curious about what solution will be implemented to the system, btw i still like the old X-cash airdrop on old site because we can see more than 30k user registered but only 10-15% get the airdrop its mean the verification very good for my opinion but i know the distribution really hard and need a lot time from the developer side.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Zach_H-X-CASH

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:47:54 AM

Hi

I hope its not lvl 2 or lvl 3 KYC. For a few bucks its too much.

I am glad you brought this up. It is not any more KYC, as this was voted on as the worst way we could fix the problem.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: