Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:00:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] X-CASH | Open-source | Public, private tx | DPOS based CN coin  (Read 137434 times)
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 10:40:09 AM

Hi
Yes we had that meeting last Saturday on the issue. We will soon announce our solution and implement it into this months airdrop. We will go from there to see the effectiveness of it, plus if the community is good with it.

Hi
Yes we had that meeting last Saturday on the issue. We will soon announce our solution and implement it into this months airdrop. We will go from there to see the effectiveness of it, plus if the community is good with it.

Nice, Investors will be much happier with the project when they know that airdrop coins will not land on the cheaters hands.

And this will encourage more legit users to participate in the airdrop knowing they will get a fair share from the monthly 1 Billion XCA airdrop.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
cryptosamuri

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

lets make money together!

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:43:01 PM

So whats up with the dashboard of x-bankbeing in maintainance for about a week. Is everything ok over at x-networks. I hope so i have high hopes for this team.

Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:46:01 PM

So whats up with the dashboard of x-bankbeing in maintainance for about a week. Is everything ok over at x-networks. I hope so i have high hopes for this team.

They are probably improving it, and a good thing that is too, quite a few bugs. Hope they fix a lot of those bugs and we will all be a lot happier. Exiting times ahead for X-cash.
captainfalconer

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 11:35:44 PM

It's been 2 days....went down Friday   so it is in maintenance to improve security and to add password retrieval/reset...only felt like a week to ya
cryptosamuri

Activity: 105

lets make money together!

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:45:13 AM

It's been 2 days....went down Friday   so it is in maintenance to improve security and to add password retrieval/reset...only felt like a week to ya
I cant. Argue that it has seemed like a week sorry to hyper exagerate the time frame

ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:16:40 AM

Just wait for the maintenance over, they need to prepare all code working properly. Also, don't forget x-cash team add a new feature for the airdrop just relax April still not yet end.
Lind

Activity: 327
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:25:22 PM

It's been 2 days....went down Friday   so it is in maintenance to improve security and to add password retrieval/reset...only felt like a week to ya
Just wait for the maintenance over, they need to prepare all code working properly. Also, don't forget x-cash team add a new feature for the airdrop just relax April still not yet end.

Yea, but I remember they promised Airdrop will open in first week of the month. (from now on.)  Roll Eyes
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:10:34 AM

Yea, but I remember they promised Airdrop will open in first week of the month. (from now on.)  Roll Eyes
Waiting for that, but i don't want to rush them if the developer needs some more time just used it. Better to create a quality project than quantity, at least we can upgrade it the site better than before.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 12:46:26 PM

It's been 2 days....went down Friday   so it is in maintenance to improve security and to add password retrieval/reset...only felt like a week to ya

They are probably adding some more features to prevent cheaters in joining the airdrop and they probably doing manual checks on all participants specially those users with thousands of down line to check for any irregularities so in the next airdrop we can expect a bigger cut in the 1 billion monthly allowance.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:26:37 AM

Hi

Hi

Nice, Investors will be much happier with the project when they know that airdrop coins will not land on the cheaters hands.

And this will encourage more legit users to participate in the airdrop knowing they will get a fair share from the monthly 1 Billion XCA airdrop.
Nice comment bro, I agree what you say about the investor.
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

Roobet

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:20:58 PM

They are probably adding some more features to prevent cheaters in joining the airdrop and they probably doing manual checks on all participants specially those users with thousands of down line to check for any irregularities so in the next airdrop we can expect a bigger cut in the 1 billion monthly allowance.
I agreed with Xcash team approach to manager their airdrops, and avoid falling into cheat efforts from cheaters, and bounty hunters. The amount of money (maybe in BTC, tokens, or altcoins) the teams and managers of campaigns should work together to inrease the probability to get high effects from their airdrops. Giving away via airdrops is good thing, but it does not enough.

Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:05:05 AM

GoodWork for the whole X-Cash team in mitigating the hack attempt on the X-bank platform. Good thing no coins was stolen due to the hacking attempt.

This is serious problem that needs complete checking and to prevent the same incident from happening again. So for everyone that still waiting for airdrop registration for this month give x-cash team ample time to fix x-bank platform to ensure flawless airdrop registration and distribution in the next coming months.
NikiForCrypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:22:17 AM

When will the wallet be updated? Updates came out much more often before. I know about working for x-bank and it takes a lot of time. I'm worried about long sync my wallet. I have to wait at least an hour. Is this my problem only?

ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:01:41 AM

When will the wallet be updated? Updates came out much more often before. I know about working for x-bank and it takes a lot of time. I'm worried about long sync my wallet. I have to wait at least an hour. Is this my problem only?
Are you using community node, i think community node just need 3-5 mins to update the balance. If you still facing that problem, try to run the GUI Wallet with "Run Administrator" or try to relaunch the wallet. Also check your antivirus/firewall, some of the antivirus blocking that when we sync the wallet
Satosho Kakamolto

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:25:59 AM

Latest news from the team is about the hack attemt - many days ago, and then nothing more. Let's hope the team has more skills in protecting the X-bank from hackers than it has to provide a functioning web-interface for users. I remember entering the x-bank as a pain in the ass - too many bugs. Hopefully the security of the x-bank has not the same ratio of bugs.
Xsinx

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:34:24 AM

CN Coins is known to have bigger blockchain files so its expected to have long waiting times while synching your own Desktop wallet.

If you're not planning to send your X-Cash, Paper wallet is enough to receive your airdrop.

Latest news from the team is about the hack attemt - many days ago, and then nothing more. Let's hope the team has more skills in protecting the X-bank from hackers than it has to provide a functioning web-interface for users. I remember entering the x-bank as a pain in the ass - too many bugs. Hopefully the security of the x-bank has not the same ratio of bugs.

The team has been active in providing updates, easter season just passed and they will probably resume working starting today.
singer1984srb

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:40:32 AM

Good project, following some time, it will be great in the future.
Peeps

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:42:20 PM

Hotbit will launch XCASH on April 22nd !
https://help.hotbit.io/hc/en-us/articles/360021874034-Hotbit-will-launch-XCASH-on-April-22nd

3 pairs, BTC, Stable and HTB
https://www.hotbit.io/exchange?symbol=XCASH_BTC
https://www.hotbit.io/exchange?symbol=XCASH_USDT
https://www.hotbit.io/exchange?symbol=XCASH_HTB

Peeps

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:46:09 PM

Latest news from Paul:
Guilhem Chaumont, [22.04.19 04:16]
"Hi everyone some quick updates as I see some  questions coming back:
- we are still working on the xbank and the new upgrade will be great
- web wallet will be next on the to do list
- for those asking about (d)PoS, have a look at github, Zach is pushing commits on an (almost) daily basis.
- we have asked cryptopia to provide an ETA on X-Cash that we will share once we have it.
Thanks for the support, patience and everything else. We are on track."
Xsinx

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:25:27 PM

Thanks for posting this one, i was not aware that XCash applied in HotBit Exchange.

Be mindful in the BTC pairs it was a Sub sats value, some already fell thinking they are selling at 82 sats each Cheesy count the zeroes guys
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: