Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:00:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] X-CASH | Open-source | Public, private tx | DPOS based CN coin  (Read 137434 times)
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:01:43 PM

-snip-
Hotbit will always add more decimal bitcoin/ethereum if the coins under 1 sat, its a good steep for x-cash we all know hotbit its not a big exchange but atleast we have some good centrazlied exchange.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:11:23 PM

-snip-
Hotbit will always add more decimal bitcoin/ethereum if the coins under 1 sat, its a good steep for x-cash we all know hotbit its not a big exchange but atleast we have some good centrazlied exchange.

I have a great deal of experience with hotbit and most of their volume are fake and came from wash trading but still its a addition for x-cash it exposed them to additional investors for the project and more liquidity for the coin.
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:04:00 PM

-snip-

I have a great deal of experience with hotbit and most of their volume are fake and came from wash trading but still its a addition for x-cash it exposed them to additional investors for the project and more liquidity for the coin.

All trade between the bots of the exchange itself. In reality, there are no more than one percent transactions out of the total  volume.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 2210

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:15:05 PM

Thanks for sharing, that sounds like good news. It's also an exchange I've actually used and would use again which is useful!
I need to get into this coin already. Still don't have a phone number so still not got any airdrop lol. Maybe need to go back to mining it.
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:34:48 PM

Quote from: Xsinx lg50724524#msg50724524 date=1555945883
-snip-
Most of the exchange doing a fake volume by the exchange/user. I don't really care about that for right now at least we got a good result getting another centralized exchange, because STEXX need a lot time for deposit/withdraw i remember the first time trading X-CASH at there need to take 5 hours for my deposit get in into my exchange account, i used the highest fee.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 04:42:26 PM

-snip-
Most of the exchange doing a fake volume by the exchange/user. I don't really care about that for right now at least we got a good result getting another centralized exchange, because STEXX need a lot time for deposit/withdraw i remember the first time trading X-CASH at there need to take 5 hours for my deposit get in into my exchange account, i used the highest fee.
at least the transaction can already be done quickly without having to wait any longer, which means that the X-Cash project has developed gradually, although there are still many things that are not good to look at as good as possible don't think badly maybe experienced is a difficult situation For moving

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
bigmelons25

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:43:21 PM

not gonna lie this projects looks really shady from the outside.  I wont be caught dead putting a single satoshi into this project.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 04:54:11 PM

not gonna lie this projects looks really shady from the outside.  I wont be caught dead putting a single satoshi into this project.

lol Cheesy this project is the most transparent team i have seen in my entire crypto experience, They might be slow in getting things around but they always deliver their promises to the whole Xcash community. The X-Bank problem is just a temporary bump in the road and soon XCash will be back on track with the monthly airdrop.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Zach_H-X-CASH

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:35:36 AM

-snip-

Yes for stex it has a high number of confirmations (I believe cryptopia as well) so raising the fee wont help really in that situation since usually the tx fits in the first or second block and the bulk of the wait is for the blocks after your tx. We plan on contacting all of the exchanges after DPOS and having them lowered since the tx will have better finality when DPOS is introduced.

Also for the wallet that someone asked about, we will put out an update at some point, but X-BANK / DPOS is the focus right now
The wallet had most bugs fixed, but I am aware of a few small ones still.

Also for the syncing time it should not take long at all for the remote node, I can connect to all 5 of them within 10-60 seconds

usually if its stuck at the progress bar for the remote node try these
run as admin in windows
make sure your Antivirus did not delete the xcashd or xcash-wallet-rpc
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 01:35:40 PM

Yes for stex it has a high number of confirmations (I believe cryptopia as well) so raising the fee wont help really in that situation since usually the tx fits in the first or second block and the bulk of the wait is for the blocks after your tx. We plan on contacting all of the exchanges after DPOS and having them lowered since the tx will have better finality when DPOS is introduced.

Also for the wallet that someone asked about, we will put out an update at some point, but X-BANK / DPOS is the focus right now

Also for the syncing time it should not take long at all for the remote node, I can connect to all 5 of them within 10-60 seconds

run as admin in windows

Hello Zach, When can we expect the re-launch of X-Bank Platform? Do you have an ETA on when the platform will be launch?

Also about the April Airdrop? It will be postponed for this month and will be resume next month?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Lind

Activity: 327
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:22:39 PM

run as admin in windows

Hello Zach, When can we expect the re-launch of X-Bank Platform? Do you have an ETA on when the platform will be launch?

Also about the April Airdrop? It will be postponed for this month and will be resume next month?

Good question, I would like to know also as there were no ANNs since 12 days.
plbgnt (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:52:56 AM

Dear X-Network community!

We wanted to make a brief announcement to tell you about the state of affairs of the X-Bank and the next airdrop.

First of all, we put the X-Bank in maintenance as a security measure against a hack attempt. The security update in itself didn’t take long, but we left the X-Bank in maintenance mode because we wanted to take this occasion to update the airdrop process in the meantime. This, however, took longer than planned, as we are at the same time working on a contract for a client, participating in blockchains events and working into developing the X-Network company.
Now that we have been able to deliver, we are back on track and working again on the X-Bank.

Please be assured that no funds have been moved from the X-Bank wallet, as it had been disconnected during the maintenance

We will patch a few things, but mostly what will change is the airdrop process:
From now on, and as a measure to counter fake accounts, we have decided that a minimum stake of 2M XCASH in the X-Bank will be needed to claim the airdrop.
In practice, this means that the airdrop will be distributed to X-Bank account holders who have 2,000,000 XCASH (2 million) in their account at the close of the airdrop registration.

This measure will nearly eradicate fake and abusive accounts from scammers, although we will still proceed with manual checks. The account will have to be verified by phone as well.
We believe that by doing this, we are also rewarding our most devoted community; The number of accounts distributed will probably be lower, meaning that the airdrop distributed will be much higher.

We are still fine-tuning, but we can say for sure that the X-Bank and the airdrop will resume In early May. The number of Airdrop remaining is the same (14 months of Airdrop remaining).

Thank you for your patience and understanding! Good day to you all
Lind

Activity: 327
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:33:17 PM

We will patch a few things, but mostly what will change is the airdrop process:
From now on, and as a measure to counter fake accounts, we have decided that a minimum stake of 2M XCASH in the X-Bank will be needed to claim the airdrop.
In practice, this means that the airdrop will be distributed to X-Bank account holders who have 2,000,000 XCASH (2 million) in their account at the close of the airdrop registration.

This measure will nearly eradicate fake and abusive accounts from scammers, although we will still proceed with manual checks. The account will have to be verified by phone as well.
We believe that by doing this, we are also rewarding our most devoted community; The number of accounts distributed will probably be lower, meaning that the airdrop distributed will be much higher.

We are still fine-tuning, but we can say for sure that the X-Bank and the airdrop will resume In early May. The number of Airdrop remaining is the same (14 months of Airdrop remaining).

You could instead just BURN a lot of coins, easier and more healthy for price.  Tongue
ivana86srb

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:23:45 PM

I'm following this coin from start, mining also, it's not much profitabile in last 3 days but I beleive that the situation will be better in the future. Team is good and they are working their job, there is a big dust around the airdrop, much more importantly what happens when the airdrop and pow period is over, until then we do not have to worry, while the coins in private wallets have no worries. I think, however, it takes some time to go in order to see what we are, we are still at the big start, and the beginning is the toughest.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:02:01 AM

all cryptocurrencies project always need an investors and supporters
but a lot of good project always have a FUDers too,
i think until now the dev team from this project is work in hard mode, to make this project better and better everytime buddy
but maybe this project is not for you

Peeps

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:56:46 PM

remember, team have 40% premine on this project. Now i must invest about 85 (at this time) euros for be accept next airdrop...how i says always...if you don't have moneys for airdrop...DON'T PROMISE. easy way.

And still today hotbit no news about deposit on 22 april and 0.2% bonus...good. Absolute fake volumes on hotbit, 22-25k lol. In 2-3 days.

You dont have to invest nothing, nobody is forcing you to do so in any way, its your own call. I neither see any point on the reminder that the team holds 40% premine, this has been the most transparent dev team i have seen in a long time, they didnt even touch the company funds, you can always check it here: https://explorer.x-cash.org/SegregatedFunds.
Kinsey

Activity: 404
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 04:51:39 PM

I think that the amount on the balance sheet is too big. If everyone starts to buy, the price will increase. Airdrop can receive only favorites.
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:47:57 PM

remember, team have 40% premine on this project. Now i must invest about 85 (at this time) euros for be accept next airdrop...how i says always...if you don't have moneys for airdrop...DON'T PROMISE. easy way.

And still today hotbit no news about deposit on 22 april and 0.2% bonus...good. Absolute fake volumes on hotbit, 22-25k lol. In 2-3 days.
Really dude? You are complaining about the airdrop when the team takes an effort with 5-7 month just for an airdrop. Maybe you are crying right now because don't have that amount to get a share airdrop. If the team dont have a money, then they will doing an ICO lol just like other project, but they have self funded money project its mean they used their own money not from the investor for the development.

Just like @Peeps say :
You dont have to invest nothing, nobody is forcing you to do so in any way, its your own call.

The funny things from you, when we have a real project they don't want to invest on it. But Invest on a SHITCOIN !!!
I've tried/trust into this "project", after 1:1xxxxxxxxxx fake fork etnx to etnxp (TO), again bought some etnxp to etnxc, my fail again, be aware. Don't invest on it. Loss >200$ into this shit. On telegram admin don't reply or ban you, i sent >30M to bitexlive 2 days ago via mobile wallet etnxp (downloaded via official googleplay). Nothing, +30M coins lost, but i'm happy, this is a shit project confirmed. With my downtrend sell off i've only lost 10$...but it's not good. And "fork" exchanges to follow this clowns. too.

Quote from: The Mafia Game
That's how a noobs work!
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:28:54 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2019, 08:02:34 AM by Beyerd17

I'm sorry to say that the latest news from the team looks very much like an exit strategy for them to cash out when they feel the price is high enough at the exchanges.

Their pay to play stunt is very discouraging and I get the feeling they have somewhat given up on the whole project and would like to get "paid" for their efforts by trying to pump the price by demanding most people pay/buy coins to get more airdrops.

Their so called X-Bank is riddled with bugs and is very amateur hour compared to what one would expect. Looks like what a bunch of 14 year olds would come up with.

Their handling of the airdrops have been laughable at best and shows that they have no idea how to conduct a successful airdrop without giving a lot of it away to cheaters. Again complete amateur hour.

What can I say but. Don't quit your day jobs.  Grin Grin

I would advice you reading this to dump whatever you can if you hold any coins and do not fall into their exit strategy.
You can thank me later!
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 2210

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:41:08 PM

I see the hotbit listing helped recently. Been waiting for a relevant exchange to list this coin so that's good to see. Anyone else buying the breakout then?
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: