Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:09:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] X-CASH | Open-source | Public, private tx | DPOS based CN coin  (Read 137432 times)
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1228

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:12:01 PM

-snip-
Let's see, that my calculation for right now for right now im 70%-80% believe that the airdrop will be 1000-1500 verified user. Today waiting for the open of X-BANK, hope can be better than before.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Peeps

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:07:39 PM

X-Bank resuming service !

Dear @everyone ,
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We are glad to announce that the X-Bank is back in service, and with new features:
- "Forgot password" feature implemented;
- 2FA has to be enabled to withdraw/transfer XCASH out of the x-bank as a security measure;
- New airdrop process: To be able to register for the airdrop you will need to have at least 2,000,000 (2 million) XCASH secured in your X-Bank account and verify your account with a valid phone number.
The minimum amount of 2 million XCASH will have to be: on your account to register for the airdrop;
and on your account when the airdrop registration close to be able to receive the airdrop.

The airdrop registration will open on May, Wednesday 8th, and will remain open until 24th of May.

Thank you for your patience !

https://x-bank.io
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1228

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:28:10 AM

-snip-
Finally X-BANK already running, How about Web Wallet did you guys have some ETA right now for that. Its already been more than 2 months since the Web Wallet it's offline.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Andergriff

Activity: 686
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:18:54 AM

I have been waiting for a new site opening for a long time. But with the changed rules for participating in the distribution (need to have 2000000 XCASH), I stopped being interesting. Because it is still too raw to invest in anything other than time. If the rules ever change, I will connect to participate and promote the project. Good luck to all.

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 12:17:01 PM

As always FYI...Hotbit ask 15k, yes, 15k coins fee for withdrawal, what a shame :-)

You need to message Hotbit and request them to lower the withdrawal fee's, I also have other coins in hotbit and they are really notorious in asking for hefty amount of fee during withdrawal.

X-Bank resuming service !

Dear @everyone ,
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We are glad to announce that the X-Bank is back in service, and with new features:
- "Forgot password" feature implemented;
- 2FA has to be enabled to withdraw/transfer XCASH out of the x-bank as a security measure;
- New airdrop process: To be able to register for the airdrop you will need to have at least 2,000,000 (2 million) XCASH secured in your X-Bank account and verify your account with a valid phone number.
The minimum amount of 2 million XCASH will have to be: on your account to register for the airdrop;
and on your account when the airdrop registration close to be able to receive the airdrop.

The airdrop registration will open on May, Wednesday 8th, and will remain open until 24th of May.

Thank you for your patience !

https://x-bank.io

Great News! I am all set with my 2Million Xcash and just like any other investments i am taking a big bet on Xcash and hoping it would reach 0.05 in the next bull run Cheesy

For anyone still watching in the sideline, 2Million XCash is nothing with the amount of airdrop you will receive every month., If you are afraid of getting hack, Move your Coins the day before the deadline and transfer them again to your desktop wallet after the distributions.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Peeps

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:15:16 PM

Dear X-Network community, today we are releasing a yellowpaper on our hybrid transaction technology.

Looking forward to your feedbacks !

https://x-network.io/whitepaper/

X-Cash DPOS one is scheduled 3rd week of May.

GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:51:10 PM

On paper this is one of my favourite new projects around, but in the practice it's still full of bugs and lack of care and I'm starting to loose my confidence.
For example I'm getting mad in trying to sync the wallet. I have to resync it on a new WIN computer and there is simply no way to achieve that.
I've read all instructions (run as admin, whitelist directory for antivirus, connect to nearby servers etc) but it simply would not download any blocks, nothing would change for hourse and hours, everythig is stuck - in other words IT DOES N0T WORK.

And I'm reading on Discord etc that other people are in my same conditions.

Now it really doesn't help us - nor the success of the project - if you are replying that for other people it works. I guess this is NOT how a new monetarian asset is supposed to look for mass adoption: providing a system which works for some, but for others - at random - it does not work. Your money is safe with X-cash and you can even use it... if you are so lucky to sync the wallet.

Also the webwallet is not working any more - which was plan B to get to your funds if the gui is on stike - and I'm reading on discord your statement that to repair it is not your proprity.
Wow, I see... you don't care if people are not able to use and move their X-cash funds. Sooo smart. So strategic. So visionary on your side.
Good luck.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Peeps

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:18:44 PM

X-cash was a good project at the start, i've follow the team at the start was so ok, great team but almost 1 devs left and was the most 1 correct on telegram, after jan no airdrop... feb...no airdrop mar...airdrop and of course apr no airdrop cause hack and may now 2M deposit on x-bank i'm still waiting how many ppl give airdrop and how much; i'm so curious. I think more that 200k at this time

I have no knowledge of any dev wanted to leave the team.
Peeps

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:36:14 PM

On paper this is one of my favourite new projects around, but in the practice it's still full of bugs and lack of care and I'm starting to loose my confidence.
For example I'm getting mad in trying to sync the wallet. I have to resync it on a new WIN computer and there is simply no way to achieve that.
I've read all instructions (run as admin, whitelist directory for antivirus, connect to nearby servers etc) but it simply would not download any blocks, nothing would change for hourse and hours, everythig is stuck - in other words IT DOES N0T WORK.

Now it really doesn't help us - nor the success of the project - if you are replying that for other people it works. I guess this is NOT how a new monetarian asset is supposed to look for mass adoption: providing a system which works for some, but for others - at random - it does not work. Your money is safe with X-cash and you can even use it... if you are so lucky to sync the wallet.

Also the webwallet is not working any more - which was plan B to get to your funds if the gui is on stike - and I'm reading on discord your statement that to repair it is not your proprity.
Wow, I see... you don't care if people are not able to use and move their X-cash funds. Sooo smart. So strategic. So visionary on your side.
Good luck.

Maybe its advisable to check your end on using the wallet. I have been using the latest version without any problems, maybe a small bug when it freezes up sometimes, other then that flawless.
There are literaly thousands of people using it without any problem, so are they the exceptions, or are you just not able to let it work.
If your wallet isnt sync correctly your firewall is blocking incoming connections, or on installing the wallet, your AV might have deleted or quarantined files.
Mentioning the webwallet, first i would like to say, this is like the last option which a person should take to store his/her funds. So if you are experienced in crypto, why even bother with it.
The webwallet was in alpha fase, not even beta, it was an unfinished product, which you could use on your own risk.
So far i can see it, i can move around my funds, so not as you stated.
Peeps

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:07:35 PM

it's your problem. What about TIAS? And the rest?

X-cash was a good project at the start, i've follow the team at the start was so ok, great team but almost 1 devs left and was the most 1 correct on telegram, after jan no airdrop... feb...no airdrop mar...airdrop and of course apr no airdrop cause hack and may now 2M deposit on x-bank i'm still waiting how many ppl give airdrop and how much; i'm so curious. I think more that 200k at this time

Tias a dev. ROFL
And what 'rest' are you talking about ?
Peeps

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:17:40 PM

Rest of my post about airdrop, sorry, but who **** are you? Sorry to ask it...

We are too noob to understand how to sync a desktop wallet..."disable AV" LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Tias a dev. ROFL
And what 'rest' are you talking about ?

Sorry, i have no intention to argue with a person, whose IQ is lesser then his shoesize.
Zach_H-X-CASH

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:29:10 AM
Merited by plbgnt (1)

Hi everyone

I understand some of the issues with the GUI wallet. We are currently working to fix some of these issues.

here is all of the steps to fix a wallet that is not syncing.
make an exclusion in your antivirus to the folder the binaries are in
run the GUI as admin
make sure the wallet file name does not contain a space or non latin characters (so "my wallet" should be renamed to "mywallet" etc)

these are usually the problem for the wallet not syncing up

Note if your syncing the wallet for the first time using the local daemon it is going to take 10+ hours to download the blockchain, but it will show the progress. If your using the remote node it should only take 10-30 seconds for any of the nodes no matter your location. The first time you create a wallet it will take 5+ minutes to build the cache.

Another error I see a lot in discord is "failed to get random outs". This is due to a limit the remote wallets have in them. It also happens because most of us have mined small multi daily payouts from pools and have lots of unspents. One can fix the issue by

sending smaller amounts or
running a local daemon as this does not have a limit

I am going to tomorrow change the remote settings in the core code for the remote servers from the default limit to a higher limit, to see if this fixes this issue for people this week in discord, since this can be a annoying issue without a great fix, if one does not want to use the local daemon. If anyone currently gets this error let me know if after tomorrow it goes away.

Also just a note, one of us is usually on discord or on here, and were more than willing to help users even if you need to DM us to get your wallet working.

As far as the team, there has been no one that has left, or stated they wanted to leave. Tias was an ambassador on discord/telegram, not part of the actual team. Ambassadors are very important, and are trusted members of the community and are able to help out with issues or concerns on telegram/discord. Team members are the only ones with access to servers team chats etc, The core team has grown from 3 people when we launched on July 31 2018 to 8 people less than a year later.
you can always check the official team members at https://x-network.io/#team
Zach_H-X-CASH

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:31:50 AM

Failed to get random outs error should be fixed now when using any of the remote servers.

Here is also an official blockchain bootstrap file, incase anyone wants to download the blockchain

http://159.69.108.101/X-CASH_Blockchain/X-CASH_Blockchain_28_04_2019

to use, put the file in the x-cash binaries folder and then run

Windows
Code:
xcash-blockchain-import --input-file X-CASH_Blockchain_28_04_2019

Linux
Code:
./xcash-blockchain-import --input-file ./X-CASH_Blockchain_28_04_2019
captainfalconer

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:30:40 AM

Thank you Zach!
plbgnt (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 01:46:55 PM

Tias wasn't a developer but an ambassador. He didn't leave the team but left the crypto-space altogether without notice. All the team member that has joined since the beginning haven't left.
plbgnt (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 01:51:47 PM

Good luck.

Hello,
indeed, repairing the web-wallet wasn't top priority. It was 2nd after fixing and improving the x-bank. We are resuming work on it during the week. We are also looking at additional solutions, notably having X-Cash on-boarded on another multi-currency wallet to solve the issue some user have encountered.
We hear the concern, and actively looking to solve the issues. Stay tuned.
counterpointengine

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:53:06 PM

I sent 6 million tokens from the X-Cash desktop wallet to an exchange wallet and they were not received.  Is there a person that can troubleshoot the reason this occurred?
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 01:30:13 AM

I sent 6 million tokens from the X-Cash desktop wallet to an exchange wallet and they were not received.  Is there a person that can troubleshoot the reason this occurred?

First you should check if you are using the latest wallet version. If not, Download the latest one and resync your wallet. Most probably your coin are still there after syncing.

Or..

You sent without a payment id, most exchange have unique payment id partnered with your deposit address.

Or..

You just sent your coins and most of the time it will not show up in your deposit history until it has 30+ confirmation.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 01:52:37 PM

Worst day for everyone who has coins in cryptopia., Too bad Xcash cannot just Fork to void all those coins under Cryptopia.

Everyone should just charge this to experience not to leave your coins on exchange when your not buying or selling. An expensive mistake and a bitter pill that we need to swallow during this though times.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 04:46:53 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2019, 12:05:50 AM by pinoycash

I agree 100% about cryptopia worst day and x-cash...but about to NOT leave my coins on exchange it's not possible if i want trader sometimes them.

I should to sync desktop wallet, be alert for swap or forks and update my wallets everydays... it's not human possible if you have 50-100 altcoins to follow, for this exchange should exist.

Say this. Nothing change about project, we are only at the begin.

If you have 50 - 100 coins you don't need to run a every single wallet for each coin, a simple paper wallet will do the trick and its much safer compare to keeping your coins in an exchange. You just need to download the wallet when your going to sell your coins.

I wonder why i didn't do it in the first place Cheesy i could have prevented losing my USDT in cryptopia. Good thing my Xcash are stuck in my paper wallet and i got no time syncing my wallet right now.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: