Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:34:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42325 times)
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:26:53 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Currently I spend some time in the crypto market for making money from bounty campaigns. Besides, I also learned about blockchain and other altcoins in terms of technology indexes. I totally feel it is useful because this is really a big market in the future. A great technology is being formed and in the next few years it will serve the world.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:37:19 AM

Everyone himself disposes of his time, those who believe that this will benefit them in the future is not a pity to their time, and the others have long since left.
My reason to spend time in bitcoin is to became more porfitable soon, we all know that a lot of people who are spending with bitcoin now can definitely be very profitable when bitcoin rises again it's price. And when bitcoin can hit again $19k for sure a lot of people will be rich.

I take Bitcoin as the future of the mankind, thus, it is the part of my future as well. That is why it is great to spend time on BTC, investing in it, and trading as well.
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 12:10:24 PM

People want to invest in comfort in the future. Bitcoin is the only investment tool that can make a huge future with small investments in a short time. Any investor who makes a trade without making panic can make good decisions in a year.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
cc80aa

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:54:35 PM

I spend time on bitcoin because i know that i will earned someday in holding different kind of coins savings is the best until the price is high.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:12:01 PM

I'm not sure about the fall of Bitcoin so it is a stepping stone to jump far. However, based on the electronic market index, you can see that Bitcoin's decline is stable and does not die. All present observations are speculative only.
Well, if that is true then that is good for all of us here, and I know bitcoin would really not going to die because as long as we are using it and we are all holding our bitcoin for a long time then bitcoin will still be at its position and it will depend if investors will take back to bitcoin and invest again huge amount just like before.  Grin
A lot of people wants to spend time with bitcoin because they can earn even inside their house or they can earn even working with others company, they are having extra income because of it.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:29:50 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
I spend time in bitcoin because I know that its definitely worth it why? Because as we can see bitcoin can give a lot of opprtunities to us. It also gives us huge profit that probably can make us financially stable, and its easy to earn if you have enough knowledge.

insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:35:55 PM

Why not? We want to earn money in easy way then this is it, Bitcoin. Putting too much effort in bitcoin isnt that bad because you know that something positive will come in to your way someday. Even if bitcoin is not in a good situation right now , I can still see that it can give us opportunities.

Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:55:16 PM

because i feel btc is a new and interesting thing in the world of investment, from my background that is a trader i am interested in exploring BTC as my new investment instrument, and my hope for the future btc is more acceptable to the wider community, and more developed  in all aspects
Nboramir

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:15:35 PM

Like everybody, I am here to make a huge profit but after two years in crypto I started to get pleasure from trading and spending time in bitcoin-related things.
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:25:11 PM

Bitcoin can give me profit, and because of that I am willing to spend time with bitcoin. I feel happy and don't waste my time, because I believe bitcoin can bring changes in my life.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:25:19 PM

because bitcoin is a land of work to earn income, so I myself spent my time in bitcoin because of my income earning eyes from here

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:36:24 PM

Why not? We want to earn money in easy way then this is it, Bitcoin. Putting too much effort in bitcoin isnt that bad because you know that something positive will come in to your way someday. Even if bitcoin is not in a good situation right now , I can still see that it can give us opportunities.

Yes I agree with you. It will not affect you if you exert more effort on doing it but will give you a high chance to become successful on it.

I always believe that in every hardworks there is always a new door open to appreciate/to make you feel that it worth it. Never stop on doing bitcoin just because the market is low but do it because soon if the market become ok and the price rise again all the hardworks will result into something that might change your life.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 12:08:01 PM

Why should you spend time in bitcoins? I don't know for you, but for me, it is because it brings me money. It brings me profit that I can't save in my whole life. It brings me security, it brings me joy, it makes me happy, and it is I think a good decision to invest in Bitcoins.

PNB-1S:4S

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:21:26 PM

Why spend time in bitcoins?  As a students,  lot of paperworks and money is needed. I want to secure a wealthy future for myself and my family.  I won't be able to attain it if I don't have enough money. Spending time in bitcoins will give me an extra income to help my parents in the expenses as a student.
Ycekezuv

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:26:05 PM

Why not?  Because bitcoin is a very good opportunity to earn more money.  Especially since I personally believe bitcoin!
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:44:30 PM

Everyone who deals with bitcoin, thought this and more than once, but over time he sees profits and understands that time pays off and not bad.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:56:55 PM

In order to gain much profits here in bitcoin, you need to allot time and effort first. If you are too lazy for such works, then you should not expect anything from bitcoin. Most of the millionaires here in bitcoin spent almost half of their lives just to get to the top and I want to be like that's why I don't bother when people are saying I am wasting my time on bitcoin.

BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:23:12 PM

Why should you spend time in bitcoins? I don't know for you, but for me, it is because it brings me money. It brings me profit that I can't save in my whole life. It brings me security, it brings me joy, it makes me happy, and it is I think a good decision to invest in Bitcoins.
that is most reason why people joining in crypto market.they hope by investing or joining in bounty campaign could help their economy cycle.so they get other income source.
Bestorm

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:11:14 AM

Because Bitcoin gives me unstoppable profits and it teaches me invaluable lesson about crypto world
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:46:58 AM

that is most reason why people joining in crypto market.they hope by investing or joining in bounty campaign could help their economy cycle.so they get other income source.
the main target of this is profit. well, to get a lot of profit, many people spend their time searching for bitcoin, or other cryptocurrency. well, that's not a bad idea, and even they can make a lot of profit from this.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: