Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:10:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when cryptocurrencies can be used to buy basic needs?  (Read 2791 times)
blockcainproject (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:15:02 AM

We can but not too available actually. Hey, the first transaction was for pizza, you know. However, I think it will take a minimum of 5 years to be used as daily currency.
yes and they exchanged two pizzas for a fucking huge amount of bitcoins. Whatever. How do you think these will be available for all?
acord00

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:16:11 AM

Crypto currency is very likely to be used to buy basic daily needs. This happens if our transaction is done in a country that legalizes transactions with crypto currency. If we use crypto currencies to buy something in a country that prohibits crypto currency, then we can only do it closed. Crypto currencies can be used for open transactions when the crypto currency has been legally accepted by the country where we are transacting. When in fact if we use crypto currencies for transactions then we are more practical because we don't need to carry a certain amount of money.
swftlu

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:49:34 AM

If the cryptocurrency can really be used for payment, it will be a huge change in technology and a huge improvement in the financial world. Let us wait and see.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:51:35 AM

A lot of projects are going on blockchain and new cryptocurrencies are being launched day by day but when can we actually see  them floating in real market for real use cases like buying a cigarette or bread? is it possible?
Crypto could be utilize actually depending on the project that has being implemented. There are areas where project is very essential to our life like some of the projects being implemented is focusing products where we could buy those products using the crypto they had offer in exchange as medium.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:09:56 AM

when the country accept an fully supported crypto that would be the time you can buy basic needs with crypto. but of course crypto needs to develop first and find what is useful and useless. crypto that will be used should be fast or instant in transaction with low fees and if possible no fees.
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:11:51 AM

For now, no one can tell when can we use crypto in buying our basic needs. Although we have started already using bitcoin in paying for bills, buying goods or services, and buy loads, hopefully, more and more merchants like in supermarket to accept bitcoin as payments for our daily basic needs. At some point, I agree with some members in this forum that anything is possible depending on the projects they are going to work out which utilizes the use of crypto as a currency in paying for our grocery items
elegiyas

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:23:51 AM

That can take a lot of time in my opinion. For even general stores to start accepting crypto, the prices should be less volatile.
efremovma

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:39:31 AM

That is not going to happen anytime soon. This is because prices are volatile and small sellers will not accept crypto.
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:47:37 AM

It is too early to buy basic needs with cryptocurrencies. first of all, everyone should adopt crypto money and crypto money has to reach a fixed price.
fitraridwan

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:54:12 AM

actually, what we can get in the world of cryptocurrency it depends on how we try to get it. because if we get more enthusiasm to do it well then we will also get a big profit. but if we cannot see the opportunities that exist then we will not be able to get the benefit.
Anne8

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:12:40 AM

IMHO the best chance to become successful on this way have Litecoin foundation) They bought part of the bank and trying to make a gate to real world. But already there some working products like epayments, PAy, Monaco. As I understood they all have some problems with regulation. IMHO we should for regulation from G20 to get real secure gates to fiat.
This is the problem so far. Regulation of the government. We can not do anything if government does not allow cryptocurrency to be used as basic payment to buy basic. This is not from the cryptocurrency is not ready but from government. There are some project is ready but no regulation is nothing.
Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:57:14 PM

Yes, I am convinced that you only need to wait patiently. The cryptocurrency will become a global currency in the next decade, and you can use it in any country.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
zekoroger

Activity: 496
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:58:53 PM

more and more stores accepted crypto coins...give them more time and you will saw more stores... or exchange crypto in fiat and buy
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:10:45 PM

Security of funds in crypto is not high. Many users have lost some of their funds in crypto. For safe use, you need to know a lot and act cautiously. Either crypto currency must improve, so that the monkey could safely use it.

Asujmule

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:00:19 AM

A large portion of the digital forms of money you find in the market are really not proposed for shopping for food. It could be conceivable if an online shop or shopping centers possibly, dispatch a coin that can be utilized by their clients to purchase stuffs from them. Be that as it may, up until this point, I haven't heard any coins expected for shopping. For the most part are for exchanging, speculations, land and so forth.
Kool5

Activity: 266

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:15:58 AM

Yes, I believe that in the near future you can buy cigarettes, bread and everything you need for a crypt. I even read such information that someone was traveling for a crypt and was also buying stuff. I think this currency will soon be the first.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
xxxgr

Activity: 336

Metahash

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:18:23 AM

Now you can use the cryptocurrencies when you want to buy something, there are a lot of shop accepts cryptocurrencies but it should be possible next three years, you can use cryptocurrencies for everything

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:41:45 AM

This is already possible in some ways, some airlines accept crypto for pay, also TON goes in soon, it will make it even more adopted, I think in 5 years we will use crypto for every deal as it's cheaper faster and more secure.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:48:31 PM

A lot of projects are going on blockchain and new cryptocurrencies are being launched day by day but when can we actually see  them floating in real market for real use cases like buying a cigarette or bread? is it possible?

Depending on the acceptance of your country because other country are already accepted bitcoin as payments from hotel and restaurant and some of malls , although personally I have not yet experience on this things , but there's a project which I also follow , it's the Ubcoin with a very promising platform and the purpose is to buy goods using crytocurrency .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Diego_Davis

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:49:57 PM

A lot of projects are going on blockchain and new cryptocurrencies are being launched day by day but when can we actually see  them floating in real market for real use cases like buying a cigarette or bread? is it possible?

Depending on the acceptance of your country because other country are already accepted bitcoin as payments from hotel and restaurant and some of malls , although personally I have not yet experience on this things , but there's a project which I also follow , it's the Ubcoin with a very promising platform and the purpose is to buy goods using crytocurrency .
Could you please tell us which country you are talking about? Where can you pay for hotels and restaurants with cryptocurrencies? I'm not sure that I've heard to them. I guess the restaurants must immediately convert their cryptocurrencies into fiat currencies. Or are they paying their employees in BTC? I have a hard time believing that they can already buy their supplies with crypto. I'm sure this will all happen in the future, but are we already there?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: