Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:40:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reviews on Altcoins !  (Read 501 times)
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:49:03 PM

try to invest altcoins to cover your losses. With the current price down, of course, this is your chance to have altcoin as your advantage. But I think BTC is in the phase of recovering prices, compared to last month BTC started to improve and of course you have to wait for the BTC prices to stabilize.
Erul13

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:17:48 PM

and does the altcoin you invested have the potential to rise and recover ?, if I have 76BTC like you I will invest on potentially altcoin. Yes, I will bet at least 5-10BTC. It could be that if bitcoin is on a normal threshold and rising, of course, Altcoin will definitely recover.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:29:50 PM

in the field of half a year prices have fallen very much! now the market is in decline, but soon everything will change! the market will turn up, you need to wait! to go to the same volumes you must now wait for a couple of years! I think after a few years bitcoin will be very expensive!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:33:22 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 06:14:44 AM by Moiyah

Everyone of us made some mistakes and losses a big amount of money where in we wrongly invest in unstrong altcoins. Hodl until bitcoin rise up. Just like today, if you'll just look at the altcoins in some exchanges, their value is heavily dropped. Some TA's said that it will bounce up in a few days, if you can just read indicators, some of altcoins are following the path of bitcoin wherein when btc dump, altcoins are also dumping.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:42:55 PM

You still have 6BTC you are luck enough to have gotten it. Not everyone had even just 1 actually. I myself had also lost most of it. I was also investing to a lot of altcoins I thought would make me richer. I miss the massive dump as I was trying to make more, you can call it greed but I a hopeful investor who will look an altcoin to be more than $50 each one day.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:42:01 PM

That a huge losses. I will be careful  when invest in future and this will be on my head always. And hop-e you are a good trader and you will improve.
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:43:59 PM

That's really a huge loss you have faced. Damn, that must have hit you really hard I guess. I can't afford to loose such an amount because I don't have it  Tongue .
Investments are subject to risks. If you had planned your trades well and have stopped after loosing a few BTC may be you could have saved the rest for in need of it. Neither BTC is bad nor the Altcoins but if you keep loosing on Altcoins may be you shouldn't just invest in it. Just saving the BTC could have made you enough money I believe.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:45:46 PM

you need to learn to wait. if you take hasty conclusions from situations, then nothing good will come of it and you will not be able to earn on it to regret

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:54:45 PM

Oldie people in cryptocurrency will know the pleasure of holding bitcoin to date, oldie people in cryptocurrency will know their regrets for selling bitcoin at a very low price especially before 2017, and I suspect you aren't an oldie people in cryptocurrency especially bitcoin, I'm sorry to say that. Just my suggestion, HODL is the best time if you had a lot of lose, think about your loses before you are intend to sell. I'm not economic expert who have a good prediction about bitcoin in the future. I only use my brain to predict that bitcoin will have a huge price in the future.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
rosstiller

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:28:20 PM

As you Hodl for a long time, I suggest you hold a little bit more. As altcoin prices are dumping though it will recover also. BTC still has a probability to rise by the years last. If you are confident enough to go for any altcoin then go for it but not to trade your full coins. Go for a portion in portfolio theory.
samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 06:10:25 PM

at the moment I am still holding altcoins, you are right at this time the market is too sick to look at, but I have a surefire way to avoid my big losses, I am various kinds of altcoins out there and I, selling to markets that have a price greater than I bought

ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:13:41 PM

even though now the market is experiencing a decline but in my opinion it will soon experience an increase in the historical view of bitcoin every August-September will begin to show signs of increase

jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:22:09 PM

I think you're HODLing strategy is not working properly or you are not analyzing the market situation correctly. ALTcoins are not doing so good recently because a lot of people has exchanged them for BTC when the news of ETF proposal broke out, which damaged the balance of the market. But, in future, if BTC become stable ALTs will recover definitely. Now, the choice is yours to make, to sell right now for a loss or wait for a stable situation.
cryptoVinc5599

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:37:00 PM

That’s a huge loss you made by holding your altcoins. Altcoins have been facing a downward trend for the past few weeks but I think a rapid recovery is on the horizon. Not all the coins may recover but a few will surely have high return in the long run. Plus, hold on to your current bitcoins and don't sell them off.
BlackAngel999

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:08:11 AM

You made a lot of mistakes during your initial strategy by losing BTCs. Those could have made you millionaire by now. There are many strategies and indicators available which will tell you about the current market situation. As for now, I would suggest you to hold on to ALTs because the market is not stable.
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:24:07 AM

I do not really buy into this idea, hiw can i redeem my investment from altcoin. Hiw much is their price even compared to tgr drop in lrice of btc. I would rather buy the dropped price of btc and hold for the best. My thought thoo Sad
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:09:31 AM

If you want to gain a profit about investing in altcoin you should have enough knowledge about doing it,or else you will lost your money about it,so be strictly about what you are doing in every time and be kind at all.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
DenSamui

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:51:32 AM

I am of the opinion that you should not hold out for a long time for more profit, it's better to have less profit, but already at the moment! Yes, of course, you can wait, but it is not already known whether the profit will or not
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:32:01 AM

Sorry for the loss buddy. I think the best option now is just to hodl. I dont think it is worth to put your btc in altcoins anymore as this can increase your losses. What about just hold and see the value by the end of the year since we are seeing a steady increase in price by now. If the value do reach near what it was last year i think that would be very good for you
I'd rather transfer half the bitcoins to ethereum, EOS, NEO and other promising coins. Now there is no guarantee that what was in December last year will not happen again, and more than once. You need to invest in new technologies of promising coins and their good functional qualities, and not in the name of a coin, even such as bitcoin.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:53:59 AM

Hello guys Smiley i am one of the bitcoin oldie lover, i had 76 btc, but lost much of them left with like 6 due to alt coin loses, market is dumping like crazy, what would be the suggestion and recommendation? HODL has made me alot of losses, i am not sure how bitcoin will survive without altcoins, but i would love to see you opinion and as per me , altcoins will recover soon what abt you?
for me to survive and take advantage of all the opportunities we get to get the benefits you believe we are the main capital in investing
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: