Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:09:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reviews on Altcoins !  (Read 501 times)
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:03:56 AM

you can see the bitcoin is a big difference to the altcoins when it is your review today because many people now do not profit in altcoins because the price is knocked down and it does not work with bitcoin except ethereum.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
makanele

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:11:36 AM

Altcoin is like Bitcoin, it's part of the financial market, Not everyone is just one person. I've lost a lot of it myself. I am also investing in a lot of altcoins that I think will make me richer.
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:55:03 AM

Platform altcoins are always your best investment if your holding for a long term. You could also try coins that is use in exchanges or have exchanges like KuCoin,Binance Coin and Fcoin Token.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
highflyer235

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:54:55 AM

Robotics and AI has great future. Market will rise 500% approx in next 3 years.
Marachgalthena

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:02:31 PM

OmiseGO (OMG) take  40% of my portfolio
First, the greatest investment must have the greatest impact. It means that the project must be very ambitious and change the world. That means the GAIN level will be huge. OMG is such a coin. Its mission is UNBANK THE BANKED. It will replace all existing banking services and bring financial services to citizens around the world (especially underdeveloped countries without banking services). This has never happened and if it does, imagine how big the scale would be.

Second (TEAM), OMG safe by, unlike many other coin created by some anonymous, OMG is a startup derived from a well-known Omise payment corporation and customer. Team are well known developers and Vitalik Buterin (Founder of Ethereum) is advisor.

Tuesday (PLASMA), OMG will be the pioneer on Ethereum to build and conduct Plasma, off-chain Ethereum solutions to 1 million transactions per second (Tx / s).
TIN1114

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:07:48 PM

I had some losses too from some altcoins, better to invest with top 50 on the market cap list but there's also lots of goodies outside the top 100 list of altcoins. I still think that btc is the strongest you can hodl, I strongly believe and hoping that crypto prices will recover soon
Nonie

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 12:24:02 PM

waw is a lot but I think wait for the price is still not good now it has dropped a lot these days after yesterday it has gone up from $6000 to $8400. be patient, hopefully this is just a price correction I am still waiting for news about CBOE ETFs hopefully it will be approved and be positive news

AutisticKid007

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:33:07 PM

Sorry to hear about your loss. I do not personally like alcoins for investment as it has high possibility of risk . We from this experience you may take a lesson.. Just be careful in future before investing and do analysis price market.
steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:44:50 PM

It is very sad that you have to go through this bad. In future stay focus on how to increase more bitcoin by trading it in a right way and always try to choose authentic channel.
bitcoinhunter888

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:54:43 PM

Well just try to take it as a lesson. You definitely know the entire cypto world is unpredictable. You may use some other bitcoins instead of alt and double check the price history before making investment.
learningcrypto5421

Activity: 306

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:50:24 PM

"I prefer Monero.The currency has been in consolidation for quite a long time.
The digital currency Monero was added to Bithumb's largest South Korean
stock exchange. Soon, currency support announced it was included in the
list of other crypto platforms such as BitBay. Also, the Ledger hardware
wallet integrates Monero."
Silentsweeper785

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:00:29 PM

"I prefer OmiseGo.OmiseGo goes into the next areas by volume after decreasing
its volatility. Following recent events, OmiseGO has assured that the Chinese ICO
ban will not affect the network.
"
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:02:07 PM

Dont think of your loss charge it to your experience and learn from your mistakes, you are still lucky because you are older than us here get get some BTC, nowadays it requires hard work for us to get some.

Trading is one of the profitable way in cryptoworld but it is too risky for anyone who's not PRO doing trading, you lose a big amount on trading Im sure you learn something in there and you can now trade better than before.

sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:06:36 PM

Hello guys Smiley i am one of the bitcoin oldie lover, i had 76 btc, but lost much of them left with like 6 due to alt coin loses, market is dumping like crazy, what would be the suggestion and recommendation? HODL has made me alot of losses, i am not sure how bitcoin will survive without altcoins, but i would love to see you opinion and as per me
Don't blame your losses to holding. Before when you had 76 bitcoins, how much per bitcoin it was? if you just held until today let's say few years ago, you are still in profit right?

Bitcoin can survive even without altcoins, just think on how much the total market cap of these altcoins if all of them will be removed and all investors will focus to bitcoin.

altcoins will recover soon what abt you?
It will once bitcoin recovers too. Bearish will probably stay but it won't last a lifetime and in return once it's done, we'll see everything recovers.

sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:24:36 PM

It’s a waste if some of your bitcoin that you hold is exchanged to altcoins because from any aspect bitcoin’s price is superior to altcoins. I think you better hold it longer and don't panic when the price drops. You have lost a lot of your money because of the panic because you sold some of your bitcoin. You have to be patient and wait even longer to get good profits.
funnynews

Activity: 278

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:33:27 PM

Hello guys Smiley i am one of the bitcoin oldie lover, i had 76 btc, but lost much of them left with like 6 due to alt coin loses, market is dumping like crazy, what would be the suggestion and recommendation? HODL has made me alot of losses, i am not sure how bitcoin will survive without altcoins, but i would love to see you opinion and as per me , altcoins will recover soon what abt you?
Wow... I'm sorry for you, it seems to be very hard when you used to have 76 BTC and now you're left with 6 of them, I think I would be regretting very hardly, because for now and exchange of dollar it is a significant amount of money.

mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:43:59 PM

If you bought your bitcoin 2 or 3 years ago and sell your remaining coins for fiat, the value may well cover the loss of the others.-but it still will hurt. Personally i hold some minor cryptos which have dropped in price quite significantly over the last few months, but the amounts i bought in $ terms was very small (never more than $100 worth which gives me a lot of coins when they cost pennies) so i can afford to take a very long view, and so long as they at least double from my starting point over a year i will make a good profit-not huge but enough to keep on doing it and gradually increase my capital.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:05:52 AM

Altcoin is a trend for those who are new to investing, making profits easier with Altcoin. But you have a strategy to find the right kind of coin and development, should not put all the money into a coin.
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:57:52 AM

Hello guys Smiley i am one of the bitcoin oldie lover, i had 76 btc, but lost much of them left with like 6 due to alt coin loses, market is dumping like crazy, what would be the suggestion and recommendation? HODL has made me alot of losses, i am not sure how bitcoin will survive without altcoins, but i would love to see you opinion and as per me , altcoins will recover soon what abt you?
yes that period was absolute nightmare. altcoins recover when bitcoin recover. no doubt those who behind crypro won't let the idea fade away so easily. so im positive

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:13:31 AM

I think it is the opposite, I'm unsure that Altcoins can survive without bitcoin.

such a retarded bitcoin centristic statement,

altcoins can of course survive without bitcoin, the world doesnt really care about bitcoin, they care about the blockchain technology to create their own coins, and contracts.

Yes it's true, that’s because of the blockchain technology, there are many new altcoins have created and those can push bitcoin’s price to be even higher, actually both are equally supportive to push the price of bitcoin
Altcoin helps push bitcoin to be more expensive and bitcoin becomes a price benchmark for altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: