Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:38:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cheapest cryptocurrecny for investment?  (Read 595 times)
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:08:25 PM

what is going to be the cheapest cryptocurrency to invest at present and get double future return from it? Grin

better you choose the right crypto to invest, not because the price is cheap, but because the coins is good and have a lot of potential
remember, cheap doesn't mean good to invest

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Hercerays

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:26:31 PM

I am sorry but I don't have any idea regarding this topic , but I think it is better to choose as per the facilities and price rate not base on which one have the cheapest price , this kind of mentality will not help you to success on this field , taking wise decision and chooseing it carefully very important
sponge_bob13

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:44:15 PM

You cannot say about the fure here as it is crypto space which is full of Volatility, FUD and other factors effecting to make in the market every moment. You can just predict which may perhaps come true but the probability of that is very low. The best you research market conditions and check the stats and go for the established well reviewed ICOs forst and then invest your small portions in several potential ICOs which should be decided by you. Remember, here you are your boss and none else.
tailor.and

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:53:16 PM

Cheap crypto will get more profit in future. I think lightcoin are the best cheap coin which are return more profit. it is more reliable and secure. So you can invest here to get profit.
LuckyHarriet

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:09:36 PM

In my opinion, Lightcoin is the best and promising in the cheap cryptocurrency. Investing here is profitable. If you want to invest cheaply and want get more profit, you can invest here safely.
dreammoney710

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 10:04:56 PM

Some of the cheapest cryptos with great potential are TRON, NEM, Cardano etc. These coins are sure to return you a lot of profit if you hold on to them long enough. Also another coin named Basic Attention is going to be listed in coinbase soon and when it does you may see a rise in its price for a short time. XRP is also a great investment. You just need to have patience and hold on to your coins.
cryptosmith03

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:32:04 PM

XRP ($0.4511), Cardano ($0.1417), Stellar ($0.2800) are some cheap options available on the market which can be really profitable in the future. Moreover, these coins have been doing really well and shown a stable graph in the market for quite some time now. Very good investment for small investors who want to make long term profit.
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:36:06 PM

if my advice is better you invest in a coin Cube, because I'm sure the price will increase.

Serenar

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:39:03 PM

Note the ANCHOR track, I believe it will increase the price back in time to
crypto-bit456

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:46:19 AM

I will suggest you to go for good cryptocurrency. Cheapest coin doesn't mean that it will be great and profitable. So it's better to get good but cheaper coins like NEO, Steller lumens, etc.
CryptoBry714

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:04:59 AM

If you really wanna have double profit then you should go for a well known and promising cryptocurrency. Because i think most of the time cheapest coins does not have a well growth.
BlackAngel999

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:24:19 AM

You can check TRON. It is really cheap and has some great features. It has also gained popularity. So i think TRON is a good choice as a cheap and promising alt coin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:26:25 AM

Can't guarantee you double return in the future because everyone is possible. By looking at top 100 on CMC

- IOST
- Siacoin
- Dgb
- Pundi X
- Dogecoin the undying one.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:45:11 AM

what is going to be the cheapest cryptocurrency to invest at present and get double future return from it? Grin
You are looking this in the incorrect way, the price of the coin is not relevant, what it is relevant is if you can get profits with the coin, since all the market is down right now this means that you only need to do two things, first you need to select the right coin and second you need to hold it, it sounds very simple and it is but people like to complicate themselves, just look at bitcoin you could buy it right now and you could hold it for a few years and make the money you are looking for.
Luckycoins999

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:15:05 AM

Well it is better to do some analysis or research by yourself. I would take the name of omisego which I find one of the cheapest crypto currency and I think it will grow in profits more with times
HedGeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:39:23 AM

For double profits, I think buying some famous coins will be enough to represent your goals.
Of course double advantage is a fairly small target in crypto, especially for the long term.
And famous coins will make your portfolio safer.
crypto4earn
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:48:47 PM

There are several crypto currency coins available in the market but according to my opinion the cheapest and high potential coin is TRX (Tron Coin) and its not as cheapest but in future this coin will give huge profit instead of other coins.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:59:34 PM

Many coins are very cheap in the market. At coinmarket. But the danger level when its investment is very high because most of them are shitcoin. If you invest in a smart way. Then choose the coin in the top 100 at the coinmarket. These are good coins to keep you safe as well as profitable. I have some altcoin to invest as: XRP, ADA, Zilliqa, ICON, Verge ... These coin are good and the price is very cheap

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
RaiNain

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:08:05 PM

because the market is low, you can make an investment now. you can see the price of coins in coinmarketcap, there you will know what coins have low prices that you can buy. I'm sure because the end of the year the market will rise again.
Crystalcoin24

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:11:45 PM

My personal suggestion not as a financial advisor ,the chepest cryptocurrincies for investment are Ethereum, Monero, Factom, Ripple, Zcash. Try to do some googling and research about it and to make sure yor storage security.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: