Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:38:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you do when someone say bitcoin is illegal thing?  (Read 1831 times)
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:28:35 PM

Most of the common people think that bitcoin is used only by hackers and criminals,even one of my friend said that it is used by hackers when I am telling about crypto currency to him.Later I explained what is bitcoin and other crypto currencies but still he confused,he can only get what is bitcoin when he research about himself.

In this situation how can we explain that what is real bitcoin?

Well whenever I came across this scenario, I explain myself enough and whatever they will answer towards what I have said is not my responsibility, I mean how can you make someone believe on a certaim thing if he or she wasn't not aware what is right or wrong we cannpt push something on someone who dont have an adaptive way of communicating , an open mind per se.

Cryptoworld4

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:37:25 PM

It is simple. Just counsel the person and give him good reasons about Bitcoin.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 08:07:25 PM

At times, it is difficult to explain to someone or clear negative thoughts about something.  It will be very difficult to explain what bitcoin is to someone who thinks it is uses by scammers, but you can use the new projects coming up as examples and explain to them how they will benefit from it

delphic

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:24:53 PM

In such cases, and they happen quite often), I answer that in the world there are a lot of really not legitimate things, but Bitcoin is legal. All you can use for illegal purposes is a phone and a social network and a computer. And now, to declare them out of the law?))) This is all nonsense and just imposed on the public opinion. . Bitcoin is a new technology of flow of financial flows within the system and without unnecessary participants. It is created in order to not report to anyone and do not overpay anyone. When my relatives ask me, I answer them that way.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:42:18 PM

Maybe the person who says bitcoin is illegal is someone who does not like bitcoin, even though he said that I would not care about it. I still believe in bitcoin and I will continue to use it until bitcoin doesn't exist, but I think bitcoin will last forever.  Grin
pictsidhe

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:48:36 PM

Actually bitcoin will be illegal if you use it in illegal thing or you get it from illegal deeds. I cannot blame them because some people used bitcoin in some illegal transaction even in gambling, but I always told them the importance and all the advantages of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most popular coin in the country. Maximum people are using or involved with bitcoin. One of the safe and trusted coin in worldwide. Some country bitcoin is legal they use bitcoin as their currency ay use for transaction payment mode.
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:52:43 PM

Most of the common people think that bitcoin is used only by hackers and criminals,even one of my friend said that it is used by hackers when I am telling about crypto currency to him.Later I explained what is bitcoin and other crypto currencies but still he confused,he can only get what is bitcoin when he research about himself.

Maybe if the person is already affected by the FUD, I just keep quiet because it will only waste time explaining it to the person. Because he is not bitcoin going up or down, the price is better to ignore such people like that.
cryptedshiva

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:54:23 PM

That means that for me the debate has to end. Because it will go nowhere and there is no reason to waste my time on a meaningless debate...
bizarro

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:08:38 PM

Usually I just don't pay attention to those people who are saying that because most of the cases they are just not educated about bitcoin and I don't have anything to speak about with them.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:12:58 PM

Nobody says such things in my presence because all my friends know that I like btc and want to trade it. as for me, it is legit despite the fact that it is digital and nobody can use it for all purposes he or she wants but this will change

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
AutisticKid007

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:13:19 PM

This kind of mentality towards bitcoin is created only because of FUD. Hacking and illegal activities are also done by fiat money. Bitcoin is easier and faster in terms of transaction and it is safe if you store it properly. Bitcoin is decentralized and no one can control it. There will be pros and cons with everything but bitcoin’s pros are higher than its cons.
TobMarshall

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:21:37 PM

You won't blame some who have no knowledge about bitcoin. The best way is to make them understand what a decentralised system is. And that bitcoin is, and so the government can't control the system. And there are advantages and disadvantages of the bitcoin being decentralised and so some government fear for it disadvantaged on their nation, and would want to lay the coin low, but when you weigh the advantage
, You will do what is best for you personally. The government won't arrest you when you use the bitcoin advantageously positively.
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 10:25:16 PM

Most of my friends have been saying this and one thing I try doing is to make sure that I explain what btc is and its implications and what it will bring in the future.
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:32:56 PM

I think many people out there frowns to it so the best thing to do is to make sure that we sit them down and tell them the advantages of btc.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:41:58 PM

That has already happened, bitcoin is illegal in my country if used as a payment instrument. There is no prohibition on having bitcoin as an investment, but the government gives a strong warning that it is a high risk. So, it is very important to understand the legal status of bitcoin, especially in our own country.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:44:18 PM

I don't think your friends learn about bitcoin completely. and I think he only reads a little information about bitcoin. and maybe also because he had read news that had misled their thinking. maybe in my opinion, the best solution if you find a friend like that. we better explain that bitcoin can be used to work and earn income. maybe you can recommend a gift campaign or social media. so maybe your friend will learn bitcoin by itself. and if the campaign is successful, maybe he will think more positively about bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:48:55 PM

I think people who say that bitcoin is illegal they don't know about bitcoin, what is the function of bitcoin, the use of bitcoin and even the benefits of bitcoin they don't understand. Many countries use bitcoin as an exchange and payment tool because they understand exactly what bitcoin is and the advantages of bitcoin in the country. But there are also countries that prohibit bitcion because the country's government thinks bitcoin will drop the country's currency. As time goes by I think in the future, many countries can accept bitcoin. Lack of understanding and understanding makes someone say that bitcoin is illegal.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:51:05 PM

I don't care, i will ignore it and trade again and invest for more.  If they don't like to invest, i will do it for i know what will be the result of my hardwork.

Winterwood21

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:51:31 PM

where did he research? Most media currently only give negative news about bitcoin, only a few of them support the progress of bitcoin. Your friends have to enter the market if they want to know the real information, even though many are biophysers that bitcoin is illegal, but bitcoin has been proven to save people's economies.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:03:57 PM

Usually I just don't pay attention to those people who are saying that because most of the cases they are just not educated about bitcoin and I don't have anything to speak about with them.
right, it is better than we tell that type of people who never listen and always stay with their opinion. only waste our time. avoid it still better because 1 people can't change a lot of what people think  about bitcoin itself

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: