Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:41:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, Crypto Market ALL RED Again!!  (Read 22582 times)
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:52:46 PM

I do not know what is happening with this market now, but Bitcoin fell to 7000 dollars, and Ethereum to 400 dollars. I think that the market recovery may take quite a long time.

It`s impossible to know what happens to market all the time. This market is global, decentralized, you can`t pay
attention on everything. In one year as I`m here many days were covered in red color. It`s not an alarm when you
see red prices, it`s just natural circulation, people funds are getting from one into other coin, or people are cashing
out.
   Prices are down. I see people complain about day trading, with this range the ones who know make profit, others
lose. I don`t care for this tiny fluctuations, I didn`t expect price to go to $20000 just like that, for that we need to
wait, until that time we will have many green and red days, prepare for that.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:55:33 PM

It's very terrible, no one understands what's the matter, because now the market is starting to fall again. We already hoped that all the same the market will again begin its growth. But now we are still talking about the fact that the market is in a sideways movement.
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:56:17 PM

Actually, I also still confused regarding the current crypto market. Between August and September, the crypto market should on bullish condition.
Otherwise, in between December and January, the market will be crashed again like last year (2017).

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:01:16 PM

Actually, I also still confused regarding the current crypto market. Between August and September, the crypto market should on bullish condition.
Otherwise, in between December and January, the market will be crashed again like last year (2017).

Cryptocurrency Market Is indeed unpredictable. Im expecting also to have a little bull run then slowly going upward starting this month but seems  traders  and investors are very cautious. Aside from the BTC ETF was not approve which I think add to the FUD.Lets just observe further.

Open for Campaigns
kang_kung

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:01:37 PM

I think it will go down and bleeding red even more. On the positive side, you could compart from this time to 1 years ago to see how much crypto has grown.
raidenplus0327

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 01:04:44 PM

It might because of Bitcoin ETF was postponed and many whales want to shake out new investor so they can buy at lower price
coingifts

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 01:06:52 PM

market is just correcting thats what i know and maybe now is a good time to buy.. as i see it the market will always  turn into green butt in the end of 2018

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:19:13 PM

You can tell that the market so far this year has been down most of the times, I know it will be fine in the near future but most investors are loosing their hopes. I just hope that the market will recover in the end of the year.
Todoroki

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:25:53 PM

You can tell that the market so far this year has been down most of the times, I know it will be fine in the near future but most investors are loosing their hopes. I just hope that the market will recover in the end of the year.
But you don't feel too panicked and don't sell bitcoin or altcoin. Pumps and dumps This is very common in the crypto world. so you need to understand the market and the situation. I don't think this dump will last long.
Diablesfunis

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:39:15 PM

We are still in downtrend and not even the pump a few weeks ago can break the trend, it's hard to break the resistance and I hope the support level doesn't break so we are not going down a lot. The only good thing about this is there's a lot of good news regarding crypto so we know that the future of crypto is bright, just be patient until the bear market end.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
drrekkty

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:59:57 PM

The correction will end when there are significant growth factors, the same hype as in 2017 or even some significant events that are beneficial to affect bitcoin, and there is no reason to grow for the market. So do not hurt yourself with false hopes once again
tothanhtuan

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:00:21 PM

Your best option would be to slowly accumulate new coins with potential.I'm nearly in the same position and what I've been doing lately is investing in a coin until 20/30% profits in BTC then taking out the base investment and repeating with another coin and holding the profits.
Zverek

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:15:36 PM

in the next 2 months, real growth will begin, but before growth we again sink to the bottom, only it is unclear where this bottom is, it is desirable that you have free money to buy before the flight to the moon!
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:16:42 PM

Today All Crypto market get RED again!
I dont know why, may be nobody knows. What is going on people?!!

All top 10 coins decrease around 5%. ETH traded at $430, BTC at $7700.
I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.

It's keep decreasing because spreaded a rumor that ETF has been rejected.
But i think it's normal people sell their btc for short profit and they will buy it again and hold for next bull run
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:24:39 PM

I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.
I believe that the market is stabilizing and soon we will begin to grow, and I associate the current fall with manipulation to get rid of the excess passengers' position before growth. I hold my positions and try to increase them as much as possible.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:30:42 PM

Crypto whales are going on vacation Cheesy But to be serious all the alts drop when BTC price drops, it's just how it works mostly and the way it was in Jan 2018. Recently (on August 4) Bitcoin lost 500$ for only 6 hours, which resulted in 7k USD. Even though the last time BTC price was like that about a month ago (on July 17) it's not a reason to panic. Bitcoin weekly losses are reaching 15% now, while monthly gains are around 5% (which, however, can't be said about ETH, that undergoes 15% monthly losses). But I think we can expect some good news in Autumn: BTC was brought to CERN attention recently, Starbucks is considering approving BTC, and ICE (Intercontinental Exchange) in thinking about creating a global ecosystem for digital assets. All of the above should improve Bitcoin's price.

https://ethereumworldnews.com/here-is-how-starbucks-will-lead-the-way-towards-bitcoins-btc-global-adoption/

https://cointelegraph.com/news/jamie-dimon-says-jpmorgan-will-use-blockchain-for-a-whole-lot-of-things
DesiHunterrrr

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:03:20 PM

I think in October or November market will go green because of big news coming soon be ready for the boom I am pretty sure about the market growth also btc 50k bet.
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:09:14 PM

I know why - stop looking there everyday already, and learn how to invest long term.
Stop crying everyday about red market, this won't make any difference, it will only make newbies like you read your post and sell in FUD!
You should really stop creating topics like this on this forums, they have absolutely no value in crypto community.
And nobody will tell you the reason why is that happening, because nobody really knows.
Educate yourself about investments in general how does they work, and then come back to the market.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:17:25 PM

I know why - stop looking there everyday already, and learn how to invest long term.
Stop crying everyday about red market, this won't make any difference, it will only make newbies like you read your post and sell in FUD!
You should really stop creating topics like this on this forums, they have absolutely no value in crypto community.
And nobody will tell you the reason why is that happening, because nobody really knows.
Educate yourself about investments in general how does they work, and then come back to the market.
Oh, man , you are truelly right about it. If we just will look everyday to the coinmarket, we cannot make money ever.
HauntOne

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:21:12 PM

Yes, the market dipped slightly, this is not a reason for panic.  If it were possible to observe exclusively the growth of the crypto currency, its value would be completely different

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: