Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:03:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, Crypto Market ALL RED Again!!  (Read 22579 times)
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:04:34 PM

Oh that’s scary because if cryptocurrency market is all read again then theres a tendency of losing your investments or coins
but wait a minute being negative cant help you to think wise in this situation.
That is why we need to believe in coins and projects cause without this we cannot even enter this market, being patient and have a faith in our moves makes us possibilities to earn on this market.

Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:41:07 PM

August of the month of misfortune for crypto, after rising to reach 7800 $ then ending at 6500 $, when bitcoin returns at 15000 $. Will it be in 2018, or 2019?

Now I'm sure we're near the bottom. Perhaps, the market will get down twice but then bulls will take over and the market will go up. It's about time we've purchase BTC. Hopefully, it will reach $12-13 thousand by the New Year!
celuumk

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:06:19 AM

It's extremely horrendous, nobody comprehends what's the issue, since now the market is beginning to fall once more. We as of now trusted that all the same the market will again start its development. In any case, now we are as yet discussing the way that the market is in a sideways development.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:46:21 PM

Yes of course, we should stay positive on cryptocurrency because they are helpful and useful to us by providing a good amount of income or profit in this kind of business and industry.
Neved1975

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:59:26 AM

If the crypto marketplace is all crimson again ,perhaps there may be still the undergo market tail , but it is able to be out and the green market might also take over the marketplace, however it is not fast ,it will likely be slowly replenishing the market in the following few days.
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:31:45 AM

I think nobody knows why the crypto market is on a downward slide. What one can do is only prediction. Even the good coin, ethereum has dipped below $ 300, a record low in the year 2018 so far. Other coins are also down. I think the market goes down more before rising.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:33:48 AM

They are on the low again alright but my buddy who also does crypto trading said that if you know how to play the trading game then it is assured that you will get some profits from the volatility, he did stressed out if you played it right. So I guess a lot of traders are good with the said trading game and are earning some crypto profits even with the down times.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
kongz

Activity: 868
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:40:28 AM

Today the market is going to green, but the price still cheaper than a month ago. We are still waiting for the best price.
Be patient is the best choice at this moment.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:44:56 AM

Crypto market is in pain now all in the red. It is sad news for all of us, investors and crypto enthusiasts. But one thing that I can say at this sad moment is keep patience. You can see previous trend of crypto when the market had suffered similar fate in 2013.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:04:00 AM

yes, and in my opinion this year is the worst year for crypto market because the price keeps on going without ever increasing.
gewealiw

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:46:03 AM

Indeed, the market is as yet fluctuating and I don't figure ethereum and bitcoin will dump again yet as we realize that crypto is unstable and unusual, anything can happen however I am certain the cost will rise when the bull run begins. I think the market is likewise being influenced by the news spreading around it and on the grounds that speculators are offering instead of holding or contributing more to build the request.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:45:48 AM

Today All Crypto market get RED again!
I dont know why, may be nobody knows. What is going on people?!!

All top 10 coins decrease around 5%. ETH traded at $430, BTC at $7700.
I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.

Now there are still a lot of bad news which stops many from buying a crypto currency. I think in the middle of autumn at last we will see rise!
pukul rata

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:04:12 AM

but it turns out that the market is getting worse today, and now the current price of eth is around $172, whether this is market manipulation or this is the beginning brfore the market recovery
militan01

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:56:20 AM

I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.

in these circumstances do not often see the market, or you will worry constantly. it's better if you take a vacation, stay away from cryptocurrency for a moment, relieve stress or you can gather with friends and family. enjoy your life.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

All Red again. It is quite important to remember, it won't stay red forever. Last year was a bull run for the crypto market, you win some, you lose some. The market will definitel still rise.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
Tooevilforyou

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:07:54 PM

Yea this is what we are going to be seeing for a while, it is not surprising, people cannot keep panic selling their coins and expect not to have some kind of backlash later, this is the backlash, the coins are falling, they are going to be in the red for maybe a couple of months then we will start seeing the prices picking back up.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:21:08 AM

And it turned out that in August 2018 the Bitcoin had dropped its price to 5800 USD.
In fact, we cannot predict that because cryptocurrency is pluctuary and cannot be guessed.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:01:37 AM

And it turned out that in August 2018 the Bitcoin had dropped its price to 5800 USD.
In fact, we cannot predict that because cryptocurrency is pluctuary and cannot be guessed.

Although it's down to $5800, the price now can back to $63xx, and we are now stable at that number. I think the lowest price in a few weeks ago is at $6k and I hope that we are not getting lower than that number. Yes, we cannot predict what will happen later, we can only hope that the price can increase higher after this month. But there are too many possibilities for what will happen with the price in the future, and I am sure that many people predict the price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 01:22:04 AM

There will not be a bullrun, we need to adjust to current market situation and live in it.
Bullrun was last year, is it really possible for another one?

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:28:08 AM

Stop fooling around and be not affected by the pumping and dumping,because this will only give you stress and panicking,why not just stop looking at the market value day by day.from that you will prevent being affected of this bad market now,.if you really trust cryptocurrency this is what you must do,but if you are doubtful in the capacity of every single coin that you are holding,then better get out of here now,and find another way to keep living
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: