Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:57:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, Crypto Market ALL RED Again!!  (Read 22579 times)
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:36:17 AM

There will not be a bullrun, we need to adjust to current market situation and live in it.
Bullrun was last year, is it really possible for another one?
this is the biggest test for those who have already bought and experienced a decline in selling value. you should still hold the con that you have. let's look at the end of this year if the coin can grow in value we will feel happy and the work of our apes will get results.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:54:34 AM

There will not be a bullrun, we need to adjust to current market situation and live in it.
this is the biggest test for those who have already bought and experienced a decline in selling value. you should still hold the con that you have. let's look at the end of this year if the coin can grow in value we will feel happy and the work of our apes will get results.
Yes i agree on that. This is really the biggest taste of the holders patience. If we don't have a big patience on this continuous dropping of crypto coin price, maybe we are really fall into a great big loss. But if we have a big patience and hold until such time that the market will be back into normal maybe we can gain a huge amount of profit. I believ ethat the crypto will soon rise up high so we need to wait for it.

droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:08:15 AM

yes, and in my opinion this year is the worst year for crypto market because the price keeps on going without ever increasing.
Expectations that the end of the year will be the next price increase, so many people expect so, but I find that it is not accurate and without grounds. But I'm determined to hold my coin until the market recovers. I believe there will be a next price increase in early 2019.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:09:46 AM

Today All Crypto market get RED again!
I dont know why, may be nobody knows. What is going on people?!!

All top 10 coins decrease around 5%. ETH traded at $430, BTC at $7700.
I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.
Stop fooling around and be not affected by the pumping and dumping,because this will only give you stress and panicking,why not just stop looking at the market value day by day.from that you will prevent being affected of this bad market now,.if you really trust cryptocurrency this is what you must do,but if you are doubtful in the capacity of every single coin that you are holding,then better get out of here now,and find another way to keep living
I think he is not wrong in providing up-to-date information about the price of the market, but what he says might become FUD and give panic to others people. I myself when the market conditions are still bad and bearish is not over, I try to avoid seeing prices because it will make me panic
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:13:55 AM

Again the market is all red, we do need to adopt the situation if we are willing to survive, there's no sign of any bull run at the moment and like what you have said those who able to buy and sell with loses needed to adjust and allow things passed, wait and hold is much essential while trusting your assessment can give you lesser stress seeing the value keeps on falling, if you trust the project you can wait till the value will rise high again and bring profits to your investment.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:26:38 AM

I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.
Stop fooling around and be not affected by the pumping and dumping,because this will only give you stress and panicking,why not just stop looking at the market value day by day.from that you will prevent being affected of this bad market now,.if you really trust cryptocurrency this is what you must do,but if you are doubtful in the capacity of every single coin that you are holding,then better get out of here now,and find another way to keep living
I think he is not wrong in providing up-to-date information about the price of the market, but what he says might become FUD and give panic to others people. I myself when the market conditions are still bad and bearish is not over, I try to avoid seeing prices because it will make me panic
Especially for new comers that doesn't have a lot of knowledge about crypto. Remember this guys are so easy to get FUD and panic. If they are feeling panic and they will try to dump their assets instantly to the market. I thought that it's much better to change the tittle.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:51:29 AM

Again, that's just normal to see things like that because in the first place, cryptomarket is a trading place of very volatile digital assets. When more people are selling their cryptos including bitcoin and additionally the demand of crypto is very low too.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 03:57:21 AM

every good crypto it up and down doesn't make this a panic, that's the important thing. in fact all it just cycles commonplace just happened. Perhaps if excess curious can find out if there are aspects of the basic underlying it. fixed stand and wait in conditions such as these are the best.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:11:57 AM

every good crypto it up and down doesn't make this a panic, that's the important thing. in fact all it just cycles commonplace just happened. Perhaps if excess curious can find out if there are aspects of the basic underlying it. fixed stand and wait in conditions such as these are the best.
Yes, I agree with you now that Crypto is experiencing a cycle of ups and downs and certainly every year things like this do not panic, conditions like this will surely improve and remain patient to wait for Crypto to rise again

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:19:12 AM

this up and down movement give us chance to buy some altcoin.although market in red condition we could take best opportunity to earn money.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:07:10 PM

Yes, the market really behaves very, very strangely, but I think that in general, everything should be restored. because we understand that today the market will have to start its growth, but most importantly, no one knows where it will start from.
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:11:12 PM

Yes, the market really behaves very, very strangely, but I think that in general, everything should be restored. because we understand that today the market will have to start its growth, but most importantly, no one knows where it will start from.
No one knows when growth will begin, we all continue to believe that the market will turn in a positive direction, but no one will tell you when this will happen.

ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:29:45 PM

No one knows when growth will begin, we all continue to believe that the market will turn in a positive direction, but no one will tell you when this will happen.
Of course, predict the behavior of the cryptocurrency market. Today, no one can. To date, certain groups of people and big whales have already learned how to independently manipulate the market at their own discretion. Before doing the analysis, experts could predict real price fluctuations, but today it is impossible.
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:39:48 PM

do not know why this year the price continues to fall and takes a long time to rise again. but I still hope and will continue to hope that the price will rise again. be patient waiting
Considered

Activity: 504