Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:09:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, Crypto Market ALL RED Again!!  (Read 22579 times)
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:08:01 PM

Actually I'm happy now. I can buy crypto and I will of course. I suggest to everyone to buy in dip. Yes, It is hard to predict a bottom, but you can buy in every single dip. I want to say one more thing,

good for you that you are enjoying the dip but for us that arent investing , we are still feeling sad and upset because it is already Q4 of this year but why cryptos arent still recovering ?  

You can't lose your money in correction like this when you not sell Cheesy Just buy more bitcoins and more crypto as well in those dips. Cheesy Its Christmas discount.

i did actually loose alot of money because i cant manage to hold all my assets . you know i also need money to pay for the monthly bills and other expenses  because i dont have a regular job right now .

the christmas discount that you are saying is not applicable for anyone  ,  what we trully need right now is a miracle and not a discount or a dip .
this is the third time for the low price of bitcoin . perhaps it will be successful and we will see the prices of 2017. the market grew very fast last year, many people were left behind, now they can get into the boat and sail on the crypt.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
coinsvision

Activity: 156
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:35:52 PM

some bold move to dump the market. i hope 2017 trend to repeat again.... one trade can last me another season.
Bull run will come after bear market. According to old historical chart and information, bear market will get over when btc dropped arround 5k or even 4.5k. I'm not saying that this is sure, this is just a simple prediction. History is repeating.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:44:32 PM

When the crypto market goes red, I assume this is a discount program. I'd better buy more and continue to collect coins that have good potential in the future. Even though their prices dropped on the market I kept holding back because I believed that the future would need this.

I agree with you. When the prices of coins that interest me fall. I buy them again and wait for growth. Now is a good time to buy. A week later, you can skim the cream.

my asset already lose -30% with that red bay for this month Cheesy
I'm not sure if I have to buy back now I like to gamble but not for now, I prefer to keep holding back and not add to my assets now

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:46:32 PM

It is happening again and again. Because the market is still in down trend and where are  such "experts" that are saying that we have passed the bottom now? The market is crashing again and it is pretty bad for the whole industry.
liam111

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:47:56 PM

Not all cryptos are red today. Do you see Nasdacoin, which makes 300% growth today, while all crypto dropp at 20-30%? It is interesting coin, but probably it is pumped.
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:51:41 PM

The threats of the owner of BCH forku and bchsv brought prices to these levels. There is a panic in the market. Try to increase your coins at the moment.
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:56:20 PM

Really, a difficult situation. For investors now is a good time. If they support the cryptocurrency now and buy the Tokin at the best price, they can earn it. And the market will go to the top again.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
VasilyS

Activity: 618
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 02:02:04 PM

After few monthes of flat once again we have bearish trend on the market. I hope it is last time in this year and December is going to be bullish one.

❱  CRYPTOPROFI  ❱
Belibis

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:03:38 PM

there are many reasons that cause the market to fall, just as bad news about crypto is getting crazy, even many investors limit their intention to be in the market again. but I'm sure this won't last forever, chances are the market can recover. just waiting for time
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:13:59 PM

The recent market crash came to me as shock because the expectation for a good market was already high and all of a sudden we have another plunge in the price of the crypto. I still believe things will turn out to be good very soon.

rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:18:02 PM

Today All Crypto market get RED again!
I dont know why, may be nobody knows. What is going on people?!!

All top 10 coins decrease around 5%. ETH traded at $430, BTC at $7700.
I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.
Now that I feel so disappointed, I want to see ETH at 430$ and BTC at 7500$ again. Things are too far away at the moment, BTC was less than 2000$ compared to July

ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:38:24 PM

Never expected $6000 support to break — I feel like BTC could go as low as $4000 in the next few weeks, maybe all the way back to $1000 eventually. Interesting times.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:46:18 PM

panic moves makes effective really dump today, maybe it goes down to 4k, everybody's getting hurt today. must think that this is the beginning of a hype of a signal to bull maybe. just only my thought.
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:48:04 PM

The signs were there btw. Just 24 hours earlier, alts began to bleed when BTC was still up for the day. It seems like whenever alts collectively bleed when BTC is not changing its price, it is time to get out of the market. Most likely, what is going on is that some of the big investors are either part of or are informed of these pending events and are taking their investments out. I need to trust my instinct more as there are definitely clues that we can use to make rational decisions.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:49:33 PM

Market red if you see prices in usd.
Be true crypto lover check prices on btc and you see what siuation not so bad.

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:51:52 PM

I would be very surprised if the price of btc reaches $ 4k or even lower, these are very dangerous manipulations and I'm not sure that they will be made

itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:38:33 PM

It is pretty hard to realise, but I think we have not passed the deepest point yet. I hope that I made a mistake, and we will see the green market, but there were still no signs of the upcoming trend and I am afraid right now.
Massive sell off and it really stressful to see the market like this losing almost 20% of my portfolio in just 2 days or less  though this is bad to the market but in positive side this is an opportunity for everyone to buy at a lower price and keep holding. After a huge sell off is a huge uptrend also so stay focus and be patient to wait.

It's true . I haven’t seen such a panic for a long time, and I have always evaluated every drop myself as a chance to invest cheaper, but the market today is somehow alarming.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:48:04 PM

There's no need to panic, It really is shocking to see the market go RED this time, I can see that a lot of people are being annoyed or stressed about the current situation, this is not the first time it actually happened, in some instances, it also happens once or twice or even more in a year, let's just hope that in a few more days, the market will become much better than what it is today.
thuyvy2207

Activity: 256

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:08:42 PM

The crypto market has decreased strongly in recent days and in the red. It will be a jump to increase in the next few days. So be patient and wait for the market to come back. And Bitcoin will increase $ 20,000.

cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:20:57 PM

Lol what about today na ? Lol only if we could see further into the  future . I still know crypto is the  future and blockchain technology cannot be overlooked . So we all just have to sit back get some assets and hope the best comes out of our dear crypto in the nearest future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: