Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, Crypto Market ALL RED Again!!  (Read 22582 times)
97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:53:47 PM

If all the coins in the crypto market decline, that doesn't mean crypto will die soon. The value of all crypto coins depends on BTC, so if BTC is declining in value, it will have a big impact on the price of all coins in crypto and the market conditions turn red. To be able to change red to green again, crypto needs to wait for the time for BTC to increase steadily.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:17:14 PM

I think this post will soon be the title of the forum. The situation is very scary, and the worst thing with such a tendency is no confidence in tomorrow. But as before, I believe in the long term. P
XLadyX
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:19:41 PM

My theory is that because of the BCH fork, Investors pulled out funds from Bitcoin to invest in BCH. This caused the fork on BTC.BTC carries most of these other altcoins and this also led to their dump
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:21:29 PM

Today All Crypto market get RED again!
I dont know why, may be nobody knows. What is going on people?!!

All top 10 coins decrease around 5%. ETH traded at $430, BTC at $7700.
I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.
The fact that crypto market goes into red and later green again is almost a constant as long as the market is concern. That is how the market corrects itself and also try to strike a balance to have true are realistic prices of the coins.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:21:42 PM

The market today looks very sad, but I believe that this is the last fall before a big increase. I think we should be strong now.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:22:40 PM

Its not only red now. Its bloody red. I am sp dissapointed. Just two days ago i decide withdraw some my holdings but have a problem with my ledger nano s, so - cant do this. And the next day BTC is falls, crash. Terrible.
prayogi

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:34:35 PM

the market is in poor condition, since the beginning of the year crypto has experienced a drastic decline in almost all coins, now the market continues to be red and it is difficult to return to green, but I am sure that this situation is only temporary and crypto markets will recover
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:41:30 PM

it's so surprising that the market went down so bad again making the market cap to see another all time lower since this year, I don't really know what happened that made the market to go down bad like this but I believe it will rise again.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
DonnieMitchel

Activity: 194
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:44:39 PM

probably due to the dump of BTC in the past few days
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:29:25 AM

I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.
Lol, when the market goes green you never see anyone jump to the forum to talk about that but when it is red, a lot of people will come in and start to complain. It’s hard to explain why this market is so unstable, but one thing we should know is that the world is still yet to discover the real potential of Bitcoin. So right now the price of the market is determined by speculation and manipulation.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:34:43 AM

Lol, when the market goes green you never see anyone jump to the forum to talk about that but when it is red, a lot of people will come in and start to complain. It’s hard to explain why this market is so unstable, but one thing we should know is that the world is still yet to discover the real potential of Bitcoin. So right now the price of the market is determined by speculation and manipulation.
the new Bitcoin cash is the main reason for bitcoin's fall, which turned the entire market upside down with 54% of the shares. now everything will depend on how the forks will develop and whether the movement of funds between them.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Accts4u2

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:35:11 PM

The crypto market is going to be red for a long time to come, adding to the fact that the scams coins are crashing and taking out a lot of money coupled with the fact that some whales seemed to have picked this time to sell their coins it is only normal that the market is in all red right now. Not only the altcoins, bitcoin is actually taking a bit of a hit right now

RagingBull

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:39:39 PM

3 months ago I bought $ 5000 worth of crypto my money now around $ 2500 and because of these ups and downs I no longer have patience. My money ends more and more. And I no longer have faith in the criteria. I hope the bull rush comes soon..
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:46:42 PM

The whole market is red, bleeding and the bear market continuous. It seems that we still did not touch the bottom line, but we have to stay positive as there`s always sunshine after the rain.
oidv

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:34:45 PM

The time for the fork was chosen poorly, or rather, they thought that by the end of the year there would be growth. I am waiting for these funds to return to bitcoin again. This is another manipulation. A centralized coin should not make so much noise.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:28:08 PM

Yes, the market is currently not particularly happy , of course now the newbies come very good at that price ! and those who are not sold at the beginning of this fall I think it is not necessary to sell now!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
lotfipro

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:13:11 PM

The market continues falling. It's so bad but we can't to do anything. I think the best strategy is day-trading or hold. Day-trading is too difficult for many people but hodl is usual for everybody.
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:17:26 PM

Yes, ups and downs are really dissaponeted with first thing said. Of course it is red now with bear all the way. Its quite unsual that i found out from huge CEO's that in 2020 year it is going to be huge stability with age on 2000$ .
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:17:46 PM

Red market is something that will always happen in cryptocurrency trading, red signal sometimes has nothing to do with growth and development of quality coin as these quality coin develop regardless of their market price. Coin usually rise as they grow their network and add value to their cryptocurrency services!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:18:03 PM

No need to panic and say that everything is bad and you need to take all your money back. Everything is not very bad, everything is even very good, because new investors come to the market and they will come, because the price will most likely be lowered again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: