Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:38:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, Crypto Market ALL RED Again!!  (Read 22582 times)
Komandor8957

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:33:42 PM

I believe that now there will be an even stronger fall, because Bitcoin support is broken. Soon miners will turn off the equipment and thereby further reduce the cost of cryptocurrency.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:28:24 AM

Today All Crypto market get RED again!
I dont know why, may be nobody knows. What is going on people?!!

All top 10 coins decrease around 5%. ETH traded at $430, BTC at $7700.
I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.
There have been another drop last week which made Bitcoin to drop down from $6000 to $5,426, and ETH is currently trading at $131. But that doesn’t stop you from investing, you can still make profit even with the fall. Some will advise you to buy the dip: I don’t see nothing much wrong with buying the dip, but I think people should stop relying on assumptions.Yes Bitcoin will do have an increase in value,but they might be disappointed.
MegaPost

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:42:30 AM

Indeed, it is always difficult to discuss and predict the prospects of the crypto market in the period of its fall. Since most investors at this time are very upset and prefer to leave the market. But I believe in further stabilization of the situation on the crypto market - now you just need to be patient and hold your coins.
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:11:35 AM

Right now, there's an increase in people bailing out of the crypto market. This is when the "strong hands" HODL, and at some point a whole lot of Big Money will swoop in and take advantage of these super-low crypto prices.
Cam Calvin

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:35:14 AM

Right now, there's an increase in people bailing out of the crypto market. This is when the "strong hands" HODL, and at some point a whole lot of Big Money will swoop in and take advantage of these super-low crypto prices.
The advantage in this bad year is to buy Altcoin potentially at low prices, and maintain coin or invest because in the future Crypto will rise and grow well for your benefit. You must not give up even in conditions like this and you must be strong because waiting will produce big profits.
brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:06:33 PM

Today that situation would look like a holiday. Now the market is in a very bad condition and many are very worried about it. But I want to appeal to all coin holders and bounty hunters. Do not panic and just digress, it's all temporary and if this year will not bring us profit, then next year everything will change.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Jpt

Activity: 374

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:12:47 PM

Crypto market is this year's low with all coins declining dramtically in prices. I know this has sadden all investors and crypto enthusiasts. But please do not panic and sell your holdings in haste. This fall is only to rise and come strong again. The market will recover after the end of the year.
unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:56:44 PM

Some pundits have suggested that Bitcoin’s minimum price according to the cost of mining is anywhere from $4,500 to $6,500. Currently, Bitcoin is now trading below the cost of mining. I do not know if all this was a consequent of the highly destructive Bitcoin Cash hash war. But this is very risky situation at the moment. I hope this doesn't take so long.
caffu chino

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:06:03 PM

Some pundits have suggested that Bitcoin’s minimum price according to the cost of mining is anywhere from $4,500 to $6,500. Currently, Bitcoin is now trading below the cost of mining. I do not know if all this was a consequent of the highly destructive Bitcoin Cash hash war. But this is very risky situation at the moment. I hope this doesn't take so long.

I also hope so. I hope the impact of the hash war will end soon, I am tired of seeing a market like this. in just a few weeks I saw a lot of people losing out, their money burned down because of the red market

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
oidv

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:05:51 PM

I also hope so. I hope the impact of the hash war will end soon, I am tired of seeing a market like this. in just a few weeks I saw a lot of people losing out, their money burned down because of the red market
This is all the manipulation of major players. At first there was a slight panic, now they call the price in 3K ... 2K. This all very much resembles the opposite situation, when the bitcoin cost about 20K and everyone believed in 25 ...
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:54:22 PM

And we have not met the bottom yet. It is pretty interesting that we have so positive expectations about the future of the crypto market, but every time we hope of the bullish market, the market drops even deeper.

Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:09:20 PM

Today, Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies are falling again. I think this decline will continue for about 2 weeks. Then I expect the crypto market to stabilize due to the launch of BAKKT.
Recently there was news that BAKKT was rescheduled. I associate with this event such a fall in the crypto market. Now we are likely to fall even lower, we all need to prepare for this.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:21:20 PM

And we have not met the bottom yet. It is pretty interesting that we have so positive expectations about the future of the crypto market, but every time we hope of the bullish market, the market drops even deeper.

Current market is really high and not deep  Huh
Sure we are not on the huge prize as it was on the end of 2017. But may the big plays buy in again .

regards
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:34:03 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 11:45:40 PM by powerman24

We are on a declining market since Ferbruary and it does not seem to stops. It is not the first time we face such situation. This recent bloodbath some connects with the Bitcoin Cash split but who knows. We have to be prepared that bears will stay for longer than we expected.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Handalger

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:45:56 PM

Darynok red this year can be of course call fully bearish , and I think we soon will finish already this grueling fall, and then already let us recover !
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:53:03 AM

now the market is experiencing a drastic decline, but we have to use this to buy coins at low prices, indeed the market is currently experiencing difficulties to recover and prices are very difficult to rise but I'm sure this is only temporary, indeed almost all red coins in the market
Maybe it will be best if people stop focusing on buying the dips and find other ways they can rely much better on, instead of buying cheap price and putting their hopes on ‘price will rise again’ due to the past experience, what if it becomes different this time around? Anything can happen in Bitcoin, just like we never expected it to pump that much to $19000+ last year. So stop relying on that.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:09:27 AM

Today All Crypto market get RED again!
I dont know why, may be nobody knows. What is going on people?!!

All top 10 coins decrease around 5%. ETH traded at $430, BTC at $7700.
I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.
Yes, now mining has definitely become unprofitable, many coins no longer pay for themselves. Investors are starting a massive outflow, it is very difficult to attract investments even with such prices. Let's see what it all stops.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:12:39 PM

now the market is experiencing a drastic decline, but we have to use this to buy coins at low prices, indeed the market is currently experiencing difficulties to recover and prices are very difficult to rise but I'm sure this is only temporary, indeed almost all red coins in the market
Maybe it will be best if people stop focusing on buying the dips and find other ways they can rely much better on, instead of buying cheap price and putting their hopes on ‘price will rise again’ due to the past experience, what if it becomes different this time around? Anything can happen in Bitcoin, just like we never expected it to pump that much to $19000+ last year. So stop relying on that.

Good point. Though having a volatile market doesn't only mean it'll go down all the time. It's bound to rebound, though for how long is the issue with most people since they're not prepared to wait it out. This bear market just showed us that it can go on for an extended amount of time so if you're investing, make sure you have a fall back or an alternative.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:03:01 PM

Darynok red this year can be of course call fully bearish , and I think we soon will finish already this grueling fall, and then already let us recover !
maybe this will end at the end of the year, but for some reason I am somewhat doubtful if at the end of the year the market will recover. I feel more dominant if the new market will recover next year.
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:05:24 PM

No matter how ridiculous it may sound, but lately this is a normal market reaction to the mood of many investors, because today many people simply do not understand what is happening and sell in panic
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: