Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:10:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, Crypto Market ALL RED Again!!  (Read 22579 times)
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:09:52 PM

right. now the market price has dropped dramatically, and of course this is a situation that in my opinion is very severe. because when many people hope to ride a million now it actually goes down

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:45:47 PM

in my opinion, all current coin prices continue to plummet. Maybe the black Friday factor also affects the fall in the price of crypto currencies. we hope that the price of the cryptocurrency will continue to rise and market conditions will stabilize immediately.
CryptoF007

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

Focus on long term investing not daily trading!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:48:27 PM

forget about stabilisation of prices bro, this is crypto early stages of development...
If you want stability, buy yourself a golden bar

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfN2xz6IIe7FRRoOZ3vg1Nw
https://twitter.com/CryptoF007
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:05:20 AM

To date, the price of coins has dropped significantly and I don't think it has been affected by any news. The market is manipulated by big players, money always moves from the weak to the strong, just as with cryptocurrency. Now only strong players remain on the market, and all the others sell their coins during panic sell.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:06:33 AM

right. now the market price has dropped dramatically, and of course this is a situation that in my opinion is very severe. because when many people hope to ride a million now it actually goes down
This is a market, its behavior is generally justified, because in most cases it happens exactly as it is happening now. After a long-term investment in the market, the process of long-term correction begins.
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:08:18 AM

be patient because indeed now when the market goes down we should be able to invest. we can take advantage of the moment now to make long-term investments by also reducing previous losses
BitcoinMyBlood

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:59:37 AM

What do you think? Where is Bitcoin bottom?

I guess Bitcoin bottom is around 3000$. Let's start excellent discussion.

I think that all that we are saying here is still not poisoning the whole structure and the right thing happening in the market. Anyway, most predictions are nothing more than thoughts that rarely come true.
Bitcoin already met its bottom yesterday and as was predicted it will then start its bull journey so started from yesterday. Now a good time will come in the price of Bitcoin and again the price will recover within a month because of some positive steps in the market. The ETF approval is helping a lot in boosting the price which is expected in the coming month.
andor.gellenhidi

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:21:49 PM

be patient because indeed now when the market goes down we should be able to invest. we can take advantage of the moment now to make long-term investments by also reducing previous losses
Patience as they say is the key to success. Very difficult situation with patience on this market mood as it is today. It is terrible to imagine what people will do if the market falls even lower. I think that prices may fall very low.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:12:37 PM

Institutional investors are preparing to enter the market. Some exchanges like Poloniex already allow you to open an institutional account. All that is happening on the market is happening just for this, and these events will become a new milestone in the history of cryptocurrency. The countdown has begun.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:21:03 PM

Totally. However, optimistic i am that this month will bring some good changes in the crypto market, i'm beginning to have that feeling of uncertainty whenever i see those red colors everytime i checked coinmarketcap. It seems that this bear is very much determined to stay and absolutely nothing we can about it. The only consolation for us at this particular point in time is that we can procure more of this cryptos and wait patiently for the bull to kick the bear once and for all.
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 10:23:37 PM

The more days we see the red market, the more people are going to sell their coins. And this is terrible wrong

Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:25:37 PM

And Down down we go again. lot of people are getting tired of this down trend. it is better that we have a suitable market. if i can only be stable at the current price mark, it might be better but the downward trend is not good enough. it quite bad to the market. i wonder when we will get over this.
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 10:26:23 PM

in my opinion, all current coin prices continue to plummet. Maybe the black Friday factor also affects the fall in the price of crypto currencies. we hope that the price of the cryptocurrency will continue to rise and market conditions will stabilize immediately.
I think, not only because of the main factor can the loss of large investors who until now have not been clear about them to be able to buy lots of coins in the market, still waiting for it to be true the value of bitcoin and ETH falls very far, and that happens again until now where the number of reductions was really red there was no improvement.

iyah adrian

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:27:49 AM

crypto Indeed now there are still red ones and some are green. Before that there had been an increase but it was only a few moments. After that it immediately decreases which can be said to drop dramatically suddenly. So we can only wait for an increase again.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:37:24 AM

It is always been like that since the year started we should be immune by now,
Seem's like the market doesn't really want to recover this year let's just hope that next year would be a better year for crypto.
andor.gellenhidi

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:43:50 PM

The more days we see the red market, the more people are going to sell their coins. And this is terrible wrong
But as always, this is only one side of the coin. Today there is another side so that new investors who dreamed of investing in cryptocurrencies at the best prices can now do it completely without problems.
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:48:15 PM

But as always, this is only one side of the coin. Today there is another side so that new investors who dreamed of investing in cryptocurrencies at the best prices can now do it completely without problems.

Unfortunately, all these new investors will invest at our expense. As a hunter, any drop in the market is not profitable for me. Projects stop paying. Do not go to the exchange. Go out and create new Shitcoins.
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:49:12 PM

so, do they still have confidence that by the end of 2018 will the market be healthy again? I think they have to think twice and get ready to see BTC towards $ 3,000

andor.gellenhidi

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:35:42 PM

Unfortunately, all these new investors will invest at our expense. As a hunter, any drop in the market is not profitable for me. Projects stop paying. Do not go to the exchange. Go out and create new Shitcoins.
If I have such a need for creating new coins or tokens that you will eventually buy, I will do it, but only with the right conditions, I will do a project. But for now, I can't come up with the right idea for blockchain to be there.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:17:59 PM

this topic was created in the middle of the summer and that time we were so happy, it was good chance to sell evrything and buy now!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: