Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:33:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, Crypto Market ALL RED Again!!  (Read 22582 times)
Pithaxz

Activity: 453
Merit: 2

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:53:12 AM

no wonder the market is in the red zone or the green zone means the market is still active unless the market really dies it will make me worry. while waiting for the market to improve, take advantage of something we think is good in the future. I myself have invested in EOS for the future and hope the market will improve soon.

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!
GETH     [   DECENTRALIZED GOLD   ] (https://goldeth.io/)
[url=https://x.com/goldethcryp
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:05:44 AM

Yes it was really a hard time to us to deal with our invested currency because they also continue falling their value. And I think we should be more patient in our investments this year while the market situation still on it's unstable prices to make a better profit this coming months.
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:30:44 AM

Yes it was really a hard time to us to deal with our invested currency because they also continue falling their value. And I think we should be more patient in our investments this year while the market situation still on it's unstable prices to make a better profit this coming months.
You probably wanted to write " make a profit in the coming years."..because I doubt we'll be able to see explosive growth. Growth requires prerequisites which unfortunately are not and are not expected.The market is changing.it is to be understood.
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:31:14 PM

For all the time of the bear market, coins rarely showed green lights, and even if they did, there was no steady growth!
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:49:21 PM

For all the time of the bear market, coins rarely showed green lights, and even if they did, there was no steady growth!
the market has not been stable so often up and down and the market often changes color.
with red market conditions, you may not be discouraged and you must be enthusiastic, the market will definitely stabilize again.
this is a test for all of us, whoever survives will produce good results, so waiting for the market to improve, sooner or later the market will turn green.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Kulitha

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 12:50:36 PM

I think more than being fear now is the time for getting more and more knowledge about market. After that we can be ready for upcoming event of market and also be ready for bull run.  
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:15:46 PM

If you think that the market will fall below today's values, then in general there are always such risks or chances, but you can also say something else. That the market has a lot of opportunities to improve the situation in prices all the same. Accurate information will not be.

Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:07:10 AM

If you think that the market will fall below today's values, then in general there are always such risks or chances, but you can also say something else. That the market has a lot of opportunities to improve the situation in prices all the same. Accurate information will not be.
There is always an opportunity to earn.Just a lot of people used to buy coins, do nothing, just wait.It doesn't always work..On the cryptocurrency market will be able to earn always only those who invest in themselves-invests their time and money in self-development.
The market is red because speculators open many short positions.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:54:55 AM

Oh, what were the great prices at the time. Now we see a daily and smooth decline. Yes, some cryptocurrencies are growing in price but very scanty segments. I don't even know what to think. Can be to hell this all?
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:45:29 AM

Yes we're here again to it's red prices in the market that really makes me feel bad for my idea of holding my currency too much. But still I choose to hold it in that way because I'm not good in predicting things that's why I just leave it in my decisions in order to get a possible growth and if not I think it's not really gonna be a big problem.

chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:42:19 AM

Just wait a little bit more and let the market recover again. People want to earn money every day and when something goes wrong they cannot handle it. Be patient and hold your coins, things will get much better soon.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 09:47:10 AM

I don't understand why the the price of coin has not been stable from t2018, if it the price goes up today it will drops tomorrow.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
zachyboy090118
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:56:01 AM

Today All Crypto market get RED again!
I dont know why, may be nobody knows. What is going on people?!!

All top 10 coins decrease around 5%. ETH traded at $430, BTC at $7700.
I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.
Red market is not new here almost a year it is the market situation. The worst thing in crypto now the prices is so low even bitcoin and ethereum. If bitcoin  increase that the time also ethereum follow as ethereum always basing its price in bitcoin. They have different platform but they stake together during prices high and low.

concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:04:52 PM

I don't understand why the the price of coin has not been stable from t2018, if it the price goes up today it will drops tomorrow.
no one knows why all this happened so long, and there may be many reasons for unstable market. what I know is that markets often go up and down, because the number of requests on the market often changes.
Crypto will not be forever like this and surely he will rise again, because he is still alive and still able to survive. this is only a test for all of us to be patient, because maybe later it will produce unexpected results.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:13:24 PM

The red crypto market is not something that just happened at this time, we know that in investment there will definitely be an upward and downward movement in prices. for me this is part of the game, so we don't need to worry, and sit back and wait because in time the crypto market will be green and we will see how crypto is able to make us happy with high price increases.
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:16:17 PM

For now it is indeed a very bad market where people feel that there will be no increase. and make confidence decrease. as a decline in the market has long happened
eugene30

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:18:28 PM

Market has been a see saw battle between bulls and bears but i doubt that bear market will last long. For me, this is a good opportunity to scalp more altcoins in the market but i always study which altcoins will i take.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:24:27 PM

The market needs a strong push with a long positive wave in order to attract new people to the market. Now the crypto market looks extremely unstable and not attractive for investment, so we stand still.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:25:11 PM

Currently the red market is indeed very boring because until now there has not been a sufficient increase for the participants because they do not get a profit from the current market
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:31:17 PM

Nothing strange, the market has been behaving this way for a long time and it seems to me that I no longer need to be surprised!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: