Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:45:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What crypto-pairs are best?  (Read 1091 times)
jassicaket

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:35:59 AM

Trading pairs are the two different types of currency that are being traded against each other. You can only trade in crypto pairs like BTC. However, ETH is by far the best trading pair for most currencies because of the speed of getting funds in and out. LTC is even better if you are on an exchange that has a lot of LTS pairs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:03:02 AM

the best stays in pairs at Bitcoin and ethereum. because this is the best crypto currency. other than that you can enter USD to pair up. so that it will be a good exchange for the future, because it supports fiat currencies.
I have always been a fan of these two great coins in the market. They have been more than profitable in the long run despite the bad markets and the downs that are being countered everyday.

ETH and Bitcoin are still the top runners and after a certain drop in the values of these coins, they just started showing big reluctance to further fall. This shows the strength of the projects that back these coins and this is the reason why people earn profit on investing in these technologies.
When it comes to volume, when it comes to at least still being able to make do with their movements and taking advantage of them easily, I will say they are not bad pairs to trade at all.

However, btc pairs to me are always the main thing, considering that you really do not have much in mind than to just use the bitcoin altcoin pairs to increase your bitcoin stash for the long run. At least, talking from my own angle, I trade only btc-usd and btc-altcoin pair depending on the state of the market at every point in time.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:24:08 AM

Hey, guys! We are working on a creating our platform for crypto-exchange and would like to know your opinion what crypto-pairs to launch first?
In cryptopia when I am looking for a market, I oftentimes using USDT as a pair. Because I always look for BTC pair. Wherever I will conduct to sell my coins that I gain in bounty programs, I search for BTC market. I want it because it easily goes to my wallet and cash it out to the remittance. It is not hassle for me to convert it to money.

manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:02:04 AM

Because Bitcoin has the biggest market cap so you have to add first pair of btc with stable coin or fiat.  If you want to listed more than  20 different coin is better chooce all of them according to the biggest market  cap. For now many investor taking about XRP, XLM,  BAT so you can add that. You should be also offer low trading fee and make trading constest program  to attrack  many trader.

The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:12:13 AM

I'm sure everyone here will suggest Bitcoin and Ethereum for the first couple, because we know that almost everyone uses Bitcoin and Ethereum. And as an advanced option you can choose several coins with a high level of popularity and one more, don't forget for the USDT pair.

DedgeDoge

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:08:34 AM

Trading pairs are the two different types of currency that are being traded against each other. You can only trade in crypto pairs like BTC. However, ETH is by far the best trading pair for most currencies because of the speed of getting funds in and out. LTC is even better if you are on an exchange that has a lot of LTS pairs.
I have always been impressed by the growth of the coins like Eth and Bitcoin. They both are extraordinary and this is what we all have witnessed in the journey so far. In addition, long term investments always pay off.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:21:22 AM

I'm sure everyone here will suggest Bitcoin and Ethereum for the first couple, because we know that almost everyone uses Bitcoin and Ethereum. And as an advanced option you can choose several coins with a high level of popularity and one more, don't forget for the USDT pair.
EOS and Neo can be a good choice too , or Waves they have potential growth through the use of their platforms that can be a big help for early adopter.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jack8989

Activity: 331
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:03:22 PM

Hey, guys! We are working on a creating our platform for crypto-exchange and would like to know your opinion what crypto-pairs to launch first?
First of all, you should have 5 big altcoins that are Bitcoin, ETH, LTC, EOS, XRP and they should be paired with USDT. In addition, you should take altcoins with high volume such as BCH and NEO on the trading floor to have more people trading. Make the transaction fee cheaper than other exchanges to get the best volume.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
thinhthai

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:47:22 PM

The most popular is BTC/USDT or ETH/USDT and you also create your own token too. But I think, you should make some different thing from other already existed exchanges. I'm working hard with my team to build an exchange too, it takes a long time, but it has new policy for investors
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:38:39 PM

I think BTC and ETH will not be missed but also it's best to have stablecoins as well. We should have more exchange for this stable coins to prevent loss of market cap in crypto.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:08:08 AM

You have to add all popular crypto pairing with stable coin, because iam more interesting to do trading crypto with pair of stable coin. Chooce stable coin that the most popular one and the legit one, like USDC and GUSD. And will be better if you add trading pair USD or others currency fiat money.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:08:17 AM

The most popular is BTC/USDT or ETH/USDT and you also create your own token too. But I think, you should make some different thing from other already existed exchanges. I'm working hard with my team to build an exchange too, it takes a long time, but it has new policy for investors
I think creating a new exchange is not a good choice at this time, but if you have a new idea, I encourage you to do so. Most of the exchanges are currently experiencing a lot of liquidity issues that make these exchanges last only two months. I am waiting for what you do during this time

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
tradjecide

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:15:22 AM

Not necessarily Bitcoin and Eth. These are good coins and profitable but we do have other options in the form of Litecoin and NEO which I think are also profitable and imparts diversity to the portfolio one holds.
bradshe1

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:05:50 PM

Launching major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum is a must. But it would be hard because of competitive exchanges that has been on the market for a long time (like CEX, https://cex.io/eth-btc). To attract users to a new exchange, do something creative – launching your own token or promising rewards for specific actions might be a good idea.
EthereumBAg

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:40:51 PM

I trade on decentralized exchange ethermium.com, there 1549 Tokens currently trading, i dont know how you gonna beat that
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:42:37 PM

EOS and Neo can be a good choice too , or Waves they have potential growth through the use of their platforms that can be a big help for early adopter.
but for myself the crypto pair that I use is bitcoin and ethereum because my dream can get a big profit from both of these coins and both of these coins are also many investors who trust
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:01:12 PM

but for myself the crypto pair that I use is bitcoin and ethereum because my dream can get a big profit from both of these coins and both of these coins are also many investors who trust
yes, indeed bitcoin and Ethereum are currently being chosen to become crypto pairs that many use and believe, but Neo and Eos, in my opinion, are also good for being able to be used as a crypto pair in the future, but it returns to the choice of each -one to be able to choose and ensure everything.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:24:54 PM

It is best to write a roadmap and all, make a plan of action and do not guess
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:05:24 PM

In this worst situation it is better to wait instead of launching exchange. Best pair is BTC/ETH, XRP/BTC, XRP/ETH, BCH/BTC, BCH/ETH, LTC/BTC, LTC/ETH and USD/BTC or USD/ETH. I think without these pairs you won't be able to launch your exchange. P.S in worst situation of market, it be easy to get registered and getting a lot of profit.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:35:04 PM

I am not a very frequent trader, but does trading when I feel like doing it. My favorite pairs are BTC-BCH and BTC-ETH. These two are easier to predict and the volatility is relatively low.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: