Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:17:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RTC] RATEONIUM - BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT AND SERVICE RATING PLATFORM  (Read 5319 times)
Rateonium
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:43:35 PM

Do you have any plan for major exchange listing ?

Hi rapidleech

We do plan to get listed on exchanges, but its too early to  talk about exchange details.
Make sure to follow us on our social media platforms to get all the latest news and updates

Twitter https://twitter.com/@rateonium
Reddit  https://www.reddit.com/r/Rateonium/
Telegram channel   https://t.me/rateonium
Telegram group   https://t.me/rateonium_community

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:14:08 PM

Can I take part in the system with you without investing any money?
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:27:15 PM

How long is the Crowdsale and when does it start?

Hi Inmytree

Our main token sale will last from August 25th till September 25th.Minimum amount needed to join the sale will be 0.2 ETH

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:32:54 PM

Can RTO tokens be bought for money? Like with a credit card?
UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:15:05 PM

I don't know if they will incorporate it right away, but that could speed up the process as you don't have to convert to crypto before buying the token.
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:35:18 AM

Can I take part in the system with you without investing any money?

Hi KureBabino

Yes, you can be part of Rateonium without investing. After our ICO is finished, funds will be used for further system and app developing. At the end of 2018 our app will be available in google playstore and app store.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

CptPizzard

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:49:49 AM

I don't know if they will incorporate it right away, but that could speed up the process as you don't have to convert to crypto before buying the token.

I dont know,somehow i prefer if crypto projects dont accept fiat.It may be less convenient for new people to join the sale,but i personally prefer that way.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:18:08 AM

What you plan to do with unsold tokens,in case you dont reach hard cap?

Hi BoDerek

All unsold tokens will be burnt.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Hi! what is the reason for burning tokens? is it not possible to reuse them?

Its actually best way to deal with unsold tokens,transparent  and easy way to sort that,and to protect the value of sold tokens.

I agree with that,it is most elegant way to deal with unsold tokens.In the past some teams misused those tokens,and they ruined the price of sold tokens,so for this reason teams nowdays prefer to burn the tokens.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:26:36 AM

I dont know,somehow i prefer if crypto projects dont accept fiat.It may be less convenient for new people to join the sale,but i personally prefer that way.

Sure, I get that, but consider the hassle for someone that does not have crypto and just want's to invest in one project, they have to buy one of the mayor coins and then buy the tokens. Buying directly with money will just skip the middle step and make things easier and faster.
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:37:00 AM

Hi Lightmotiv

No, they can't be bought for money.They  can only be generated by publishing reviews or changed from RTC to RTO.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

FrankDTank

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:34:12 AM

Sure, I get that, but consider the hassle for someone that does not have crypto and just want's to invest in one project, they have to buy one of the mayor coins and then buy the tokens. Buying directly with money will just skip the middle step and make things easier and faster.

Its very easy actually to buy crypto using fiat.For me personally,Coinbase is place to go.But team said that they are working on the solution,so it might happen.
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:55:21 AM

"Due to the exchange process that turns generated Rateonium tokens into tradable Ratec tokens, users can go to financial trade centres and exchange tokens generated by reviews for other currency."

This is an important thing from whitepaper. Did I understand correctly that for each rating you can finally earn the Ratec tokens and then redeem/trade them on the exchanges for other currency? The Ratec will be solely provided as a payment for ones rating, right?
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:00:34 AM

It seems to me that very soon it will be so. That many tokens, including the RATEONIUM token, can be freely bought for Fiat money. To date, a lot of projects have already started working on this.
vuglusk

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:02:51 AM

"Due to the exchange process that turns generated Rateonium tokens into tradable Ratec tokens, users can go to financial trade centres and exchange tokens generated by reviews for other currency."

This is an important thing from whitepaper. Did I understand correctly that for each rating you can finally earn the Ratec tokens and then redeem/trade them on the exchanges for other currency? The Ratec will be solely provided as a payment for ones rating, right?
As far as I understood it is all just you have written.
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:38:18 PM

Hi SpockSenior

It's actually the other way around, when you make a review, you will be awarded with RTO tokens,and those RTO tokens(that wont' be tradeable) you will be able to exchange with RTC tokens,
that will be freely  tradeable on the exchanges. I hope that clear things a bit better.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:57:51 PM

Hi SpockSenior

It's actually the other way around, when you make a review, you will be awarded with RTO tokens,and those RTO tokens(that wont' be tradeable) you will be able to exchange with RTC tokens,
that will be freely  tradeable on the exchanges. I hope that clear things a bit better.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Thank you for taking the time to elaborate. Now it is much more clear. But I have a followup question now - what will the RTO tokens be used on the platform? Any functionalities which I could use them for directly after I earn them?
NoMoreTears

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:08:34 PM

Hi,do you have any restrictions when it comes to investors?Or everyone can join?
banaynay

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:15:15 PM

It seems to me that very soon it will be so. That many tokens, including the RATEONIUM token, can be freely bought for Fiat money. To date, a lot of projects have already started working on this.

It is probably quicker for some people - and this way they can get access to the tokens and spend them without having to go to deep into crypto.
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:55:51 PM

Hi,do you have any restrictions when it comes to investors?Or everyone can join?

Hi NoMoreTears

Investors from  USA, China, South Korea, North Korea, Singapur and Iran are excluded from the sale.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:25:19 PM

What are the benefits and advantages of Rateonium?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: