Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:00:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RTC] RATEONIUM - BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT AND SERVICE RATING PLATFORM  (Read 5319 times)
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:41:51 AM

Do you have a target market? And yet, tell me please, are there any rewards for people who hold tokens?

Hi dimadmitriev

We are building a broad global community of individuals who want to be a part of the cryptocurrency revolution and enjoy the benefits of the crypto industry in their everyday life.
The second target market are big global companies. Through the extraordinary work of our sales team we were already able to bind enough companies to our business system. They got first phase advantages and will offer the Rateonium service from day one of the system start.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Did you consider staking as an option maybe?

What would staking be?

Proof of stake (PoS) is a type of algorithm by which a cryptocurrency blockchain network aims to achieve distributed consensus.

Proof-of-stake currencies can be more energy efficient than currencies based on proof-of-work algorithms.[10]

Incentives also differ between the two systems of block generation. Under proof of work, miners may potentially own none of the currency they are mining and thus seek only to maximize their own profits. It is unclear whether this disparity lowers or raises security risks.Under proof of stake, however, those "guarding" the coins always own the coins, although several cryptocurrencies do allow or enforce the lending of staking power to other nodes.
Rateonium
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:43:18 AM

Will i be able to buy those  RTO tokens with money?

Wait isn't it called RTC? What is RTO?

Hi KimiNonaWa

Rateonium will use 2 token system:

Ratec tokens(RTC) that can be bought during ICO, can be traded on the external exchanges,and you can exchange it for our internal token,Rateonium token(RTO).

Rateonium tokens(RTO)  cannot be traded  on the exchanges and are used solely as internal system currency.You can earn RTO tokens in several ways:by buying goods&services,submitting reviews,getting tipped by others for helpful reviews .You can use those RTO tokens for various benefits and rewards,that will depend on the company(for example you will be able to upgrade your flight ticket by spending RTO tokens,or buy extra coke at the cinema etc).

For more details regarding Rateonium platform, I recommend checking our whitepaper at https://rateonium.com/whitepaper.pdf

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

MitskiThe

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:43:34 AM

Will you guys be doing any live appearances on crypto conventions?

Yeah, that would be great it can bring additional exposure and help the project.

It could bring new partners to the project and additional funding too.
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:45:52 AM

Hi,if i join Pre-Sale now,when will i get my tokens?Right away,or distribution will start after end of sale?

Hi CptPizzard

If you buy tokens during our Pre-Sale,you will get RTC immediately after transaction is confirmed.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

This is a good thing,that we get our tokens immediately,so we dont have to wait end of sale,and tats how most of other ICos are doing.

Will those token be locked?

Hi Dzefa

Tokens that are allocated for our Crowdsale won't be locked.

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:54:41 AM

4 days left for our Pre Sale! Make sure you don't miss the 50% discount for RTC Tokens!
👉Join here: https://rateonium.com👈

Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:11:28 AM

Hi,if i join Pre-Sale now,when will i get my tokens?Right away,or distribution will start after end of sale?

Hi CptPizzard

If you buy tokens during our Pre-Sale,you will get RTC immediately after transaction is confirmed.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

This is a good thing,that we get our tokens immediately,so we dont have to wait end of sale,and tats how most of other ICos are doing.

Hi Dzefa

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

So people that get 50% bonus will get tokens even before main sale ends and those tokens won't be locked?
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:15:03 PM

Hi CptPizzard

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Hi Dzefa

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

So people that get 50% bonus will get tokens even before main sale ends and those tokens won't be locked?

Is the crowdsale any phase of the presale or sth else?
Licimur

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:22:33 PM

Seems like an interesting idea, as there is alot of room for improvement when it comes to rating systems. Gonna check whitepaper a bit, and I might come back with some questions Smiley
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:08:00 PM

Check out new video with our Advisor René van Pelt

René has been active in tech, marketing, and business development roles throughout the blockchain industry since early 2011.
He got his start as a professional software developer at a Payment Service Provider (PSP) by the name of Qantani, the first licensed PSP that processed Bitcoin payments. Later, Rene co-founded Panache, a software development company in The Netherlands, specializing in blockchain tech and cryptocurrency. Currently, Rene works as an official advisors to several cryptocurrency projects including Rateonium and is co-owner and CEO of TheTokener.com.

To find more about him, check his LinkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/rene-van-pelt/

Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:29:38 PM

René has been active in tech, marketing, and business development roles throughout the blockchain industry since early 2011.
He got his start as a professional software developer at a Payment Service Provider (PSP) by the name of Qantani, the first licensed PSP that processed Bitcoin payments. Later, Rene co-founded Panache, a software development company in The Netherlands, specializing in blockchain tech and cryptocurrency. Currently, Rene works as an official advisors to several cryptocurrency projects including Rateonium and is co-owner and CEO of TheTokener.com.

To find more about him, check his LinkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/rene-van-pelt/

Good catch,this kind of advisors really make sense,as he has huge experience when it comes to ICOs!
Ranunculus2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:49:17 PM

Nice read. You should share more info like this about some of your team members, not only advisors. I think the commynity would greatly appreciate it.
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:05:59 PM

Your Telegram group is full, that means I can't join anymore?

Hi CrnaSupa

Our main group is full, we reached 100,000 members, but we have 2nd group going on    https://t.me/rateonium_community2

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

At this pace I believe that you will fill the other group very quickly Wink

Isn't there a way to just expand the curent group and not create another one? That could cause confusion.

Unfortunately the current cap is 100K

I believe it will increase

https://medium.com/refereum/telegram-to-increase-max-group-size-after-refereums-request-96e2399c76fa

I thought the limit could be increased because it is confusing to have two groups...

it is confusing, but unfortunately Telegram is the one who decides whether to increase the number of people in the group ...
UncleT

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:07:54 PM

Hi CrnaSupa

Our main group is full, we reached 100,000 members, but we have 2nd group going on    https://t.me/rateonium_community2

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Isn't there a way to just expand the curent group and not create another one? That could cause confusion.

https://medium.com/refereum/telegram-to-increase-max-group-size-after-refereums-request-96e2399c76fa

I thought the limit could be increased because it is confusing to have two groups...

it is confusing, but unfortunately Telegram is the one who decides whether to increase the number of people in the group ...

I don't know why every project is still on Telegram. Aren't there better options out there?
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:14:02 PM

Hi CrnaSupa

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

I don't know why every project is still on Telegram. Aren't there better options out there?

Their technology probably cannot handle such a mass of active users. But then maybe there are some different options out there?
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:50:49 PM

Hi CrnaSupa

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Their technology probably cannot handle such a mass of active users. But then maybe there are some different options out there?

As far as I know they are still the best option for large groups.
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:31:54 PM

Yeah, that would be great it can bring additional exposure and help the project.

The number of conferences by the end of the year is impressive, I believe they will decide for some and participate.
CrnaSupa

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:53:51 PM

Nice read. You should share more info like this about some of your team members, not only advisors. I think the commynity would greatly appreciate it.
I agree,I think we would all like to learn more about your whole team,to know Rateonium is in good hands  Cheesy
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:24:17 PM

The number of conferences by the end of the year is impressive, I believe they will decide for some and participate.
I mean the only logical thing is to attend crypto conventions,to get the word out about Rateonium
Anozig12

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:25:52 PM

Do you have a target market? And yet, tell me please, are there any rewards for people who hold tokens?

Hi dimadmitriev

We are building a broad global community of individuals who want to be a part of the cryptocurrency revolution and enjoy the benefits of the crypto industry in their everyday life.
The second target market are big global companies. Through the extraordinary work of our sales team we were already able to bind enough companies to our business system. They got first phase advantages and will offer the Rateonium service from day one of the system start.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Did you consider staking as an option maybe?
Can anyone explain to me what is staking?
Comex33

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:50:52 PM

Why does Rateonium call itself  “the World’s Biggest Rating System”?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: