Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:48:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RTC] RATEONIUM - BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT AND SERVICE RATING PLATFORM  (Read 5319 times)
innerDemon

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:01:53 PM

I see that in this project there are many experts, surely this project will be a big success.
Hopefully this project will be smooth without any obstacles.

We all cheer for that!
johnmiles

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:33:43 AM

Hi,do I need an ERC20 token-compatible wallet to join the sale and pay for RTC,or i can send ETH from Coinbase?
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:54:21 AM

Can we buy RTC after the Crowdsale is over? Where will RTC be tradeable? On which token exchanges?

I don't believe you can buy RTC after the crowdsale as they will be burned if unsold during crowdsale.

Yes, i think you will be able to buy RTC after the sale only on exchanges,but now its the time to invest,with this bonus.Early bird gets the worm Smiley

Understandably, the best time to buy a token is during pre-sale because of huge bonuses Grin

True. It is best for investment but interestingly enough more people buy in later stages when they have had a chance to study more of the material, sometimes even a beta or MVP.
Rateonium
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:10:08 AM

Team member of the day
Kai Cilingiroglu, CTO

Kai is known for his German perfectionism and accurate working approach. Over the years, in his various positions in the IT industry as well as thanks to his self-acquired technical and expert knowledge, Kai has gained a broad overview and insight in various divisions of his industry. His highly advanced analytical skills, in addition to his leadership as well as management skills have made him a reputable asset for his clients and customers. As the CTO of Rateonium aligning with our core principles of trust and security, Kai is going to provide the highest data protection for you as our customers and clients. Now it is in his responsibilities to develop the company‘s strategy with the management board for using our technological resources in the most efficient, profitable and secure way possible.

Rateonium means security

Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:21:58 AM

Hi,do I need an ERC20 token-compatible wallet to join the sale and pay for RTC,or i can send ETH from Coinbase?

It is usually recommended not to invest in ICO from your exchange wallet,so i would advise you to move that ETH to your own personal wallet,and then buy RTC.I bought mine already Cheesy
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:35:21 AM

Hi johnmiles

Yes,if you want to obtain Ratec Tokens (RTC) during the Rateonium Crowdsale, you will need an ERC20 token-compatible wallet. We recommend to use myetherwallet.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:45:18 AM

Can we buy RTC after the Crowdsale is over? Where will RTC be tradeable? On which token exchanges?

I don't believe you can buy RTC after the crowdsale as they will be burned if unsold during crowdsale.

Yes, i think you will be able to buy RTC after the sale only on exchanges,but now its the time to invest,with this bonus.Early bird gets the worm Smiley

Understandably, the best time to buy a token is during pre-sale because of huge bonuses Grin

True. It is best for investment but interestingly enough more people buy in later stages when they have had a chance to study more of the material, sometimes even a beta or MVP.

Understandably, most people check what they are investing in, they want to protect them self as much as they can.
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:05:03 AM

Yes, we need not hurry while buying the coins because of most of the potential projects will reach the hard cap, so we have to move according to the community members how much they are treating this ICO as good, based on that we can move forward for investing.
UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:15:24 AM

Yes, we need not hurry while buying the coins because of most of the potential projects will reach the hard cap, so we have to move according to the community members how much they are treating this ICO as good, based on that we can move forward for investing.

I'm not sure what you are saying but I agree that no purchases should be done in a hurry, because if the project is good, there will be time to buy.
Licimur

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:27:46 AM

Hi johnmiles

Yes,if you want to obtain Ratec Tokens (RTC) during the Rateonium Crowdsale, you will need an ERC20 token-compatible wallet. We recommend to use myetherwallet.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Do we get the tokens automatically after the purchase? Or we have to wait till end of the sale?
ElsieHSeder27

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:03:40 AM

Fascinating venture - I see there is as of now a whitepaper and a few insights about token appropriation with 5 levels of offer. Sounds like a considerable measure of chances to contribute.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:51:31 AM

Interesting idea you're working on. If you realize your plans to the end. I think you have great prospects

I agree,this is somnething that we really need,as we depend a lot on reviews.
Team is good and experienced,and i believe they have everything needed to succeed.

Reviews are often useful and it is good to have this sort of proof of purchase backing up the reviee itself. The only thing left is to make the collaborations grow to have a huge platform which will have a lot of data.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:58:54 PM

It is usually recommended not to invest in ICO from your exchange wallet,so i would advise you to move that ETH to your own personal wallet,and then buy RTC.I bought mine already Cheesy

Its not good idea to store your tokens on exchange in general,always have them in your own wallet,preferably in your hardware wallet,like Ledger nano S.

I sleep much better knowing my tokens are there,i plan to send my RTC tokens there too Smiley
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:32:46 PM

You have a good idea, but I can't understand for a long time there is a rating for example Google tips, with a huge database of comments. If you mean decentralization, then the same giant Google think to prepare for this step. So what's the innovation?

My big problem with Google review is that everyone can leave one,no matter if they actually bought/tried something.And i think with Rateonium,you will have to pay for something to be able to leave a comment or review.

But how can this tracking/proof of purchase be monitored in the app?

Hi sebulba

When looking at the rating systems currently available, it can be seen that in most cases there is no suitable way of checking reviews. In individual cases, this leads to market distortion, manipulation and false decisions.

The cause of this defective rating process is usually the unlimited opportunity to submit reviews. In almost all portals, it is possible to publish reviews without providing any form of proof that the service of the respective company has been used. The specially developed RTO two-way verification is a world‘s first and the centerpiece of the Rateonium network. The submission of reviews only works with the aid of on-site verification via the Rateonium card.

By means of an electronically connected feedback system, the rating option of the specific user is only activated for the allocated company after a very brief time delay. By using the most innovative technology, Rateonium is able to offer its users a unique level of authenticity of verified user ratings.

For the first time, genuine reviews are possible across the board for companies in the Rateonium rating system, and the market distortion that can be caused by the misuse of reviews is prevented by the community.

To get more details about Rateonium,please check our Whitepaper  https://rateonium.com/whitepaper.pdf

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Is that an advantage? So there will actually be no anonymous reviews? I honestly haven't seen fake reviews on google maps or google play, it's a rarity. These databases have a huge advantage, everyone knows about them and everyone uses them.

Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:06:36 PM

Is there a one pager available so we don't have to read entire WP?

Not sure about a one pager, but there are few nice videos that can get you up to speed!

Can someone share some of the videos so we can have a look at them?

Sure, check this one out m8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cszm2LCt2LU

Cool. Is this the only video for now?

You can check around on youtube, there should be more videos about Rateonium out there in the wild  Grin

But no additional official videos yet?

Hi Ranunculus2

We have more videos, you can find them on our YouTube channel

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Rateonium means communication

It's great seeing Rateonium put up more and more videos,keep them coming  Cheesy
Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:08:18 PM

You have a good idea, but I can't understand for a long time there is a rating for example Google tips, with a huge database of comments. If you mean decentralization, then the same giant Google think to prepare for this step. So what's the innovation?

My big problem with Google review is that everyone can leave one,no matter if they actually bought/tried something.And i think with Rateonium,you will have to pay for something to be able to leave a comment or review.

Hi sebulba

When looking at the rating systems currently available, it can be seen that in most cases there is no suitable way of checking reviews. In individual cases, this leads to market distortion, manipulation and false decisions.

The cause of this defective rating process is usually the unlimited opportunity to submit reviews. In almost all portals, it is possible to publish reviews without providing any form of proof that the service of the respective company has been used. The specially developed RTO two-way verification is a world‘s first and the centerpiece of the Rateonium network. The submission of reviews only works with the aid of on-site verification via the Rateonium card.

By means of an electronically connected feedback system, the rating option of the specific user is only activated for the allocated company after a very brief time delay. By using the most innovative technology, Rateonium is able to offer its users a unique level of authenticity of verified user ratings.

For the first time, genuine reviews are possible across the board for companies in the Rateonium rating system, and the market distortion that can be caused by the misuse of reviews is prevented by the community.

To get more details about Rateonium,please check our Whitepaper  https://rateonium.com/whitepaper.pdf

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Is that an advantage? So there will actually be no anonymous reviews? I honestly haven't seen fake reviews on google maps or google play, it's a rarity. These databases have a huge advantage, everyone knows about them and everyone uses them.
Isn't removing fake reviews kinda Rateonium's job?
Kryptoking21

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:31:11 PM

But there are also bonuses in crowdsale,so its always good to buy RTC  Cheesy
Melkor32

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:49:24 PM

What is your Hard Cap, i.e., maximum fundraising target?
Trickz23

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:51:25 PM

Was your smart contract audited by an independent cybersecurity company?
Rateonium
Copper Member

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:08:32 PM

Hi sebulba

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Hi BITpashaCOIN

All reviews will be anonymous,but you will have to actually buy for service/goods, in order to be able to leave the review(and getting rewarded for that),and that is a big advantage over current systems,where you can leave review for basically anything without even buying that.You can leave a review for restaurant in lets's say New York without ever visiting NewYork,let alone that restaurant,and same is with everything else.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Rateonium means authenticity

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: