Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:47:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any reason to day trade anything other than bitcoin?  (Read 20860 times)
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:36:51 PM

Bitcoin used to be the main crypto currency, but now there are more and more projects that already have an excellent product in demand, a strong community and can give growth more than 100 times and we need to be paid attention it
Those coins are good in day trading because they move faster than bitcoin. If you know how to do day trading you will know that bigger coins are not good coins to trade for so you have to look for other altcoins that can give you a day profit. I sugget not to do day trading with bitcoin at all, because it is good for long term trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:32:42 AM

Bitcoin used to be the main crypto currency, but now there are more and more projects that already have an excellent product in demand, a strong community and can give growth more than 100 times and we need to be paid attention it
Right there are so many other uses of bitcoin, we are living half of our good life only because of bitcoin, it worked for so long as currency and it worked as investment for long term, we only need to admit the value and the importance of bitcoin, those who are investing and trading with bitcoin from early years are now billionaire.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:47:13 PM

That is the only thing those coins are good for and that is why they get dumped easily, other than that, they are very useless project that are not even good for utility purpose. It is even difficult to use analysis to trade those coins except bitcoin.

It is better to focus on BTC trading and become perfect on it to make cool cash on a daily basis, than have a diverted attention over coins that are good for nothing and will not stand the test of time, the ration of the good ones among them are very little compared to the bad ones, since they are mixed and will be difficult to sample them out, the best is to stick with BTC alone which even gives better profits.
Seth2009

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 03:59:45 PM

Serious discussion please.

Obviously some alts can have significantly bigger gains than bitcoin when it comes to long term and bull runs, the last bull run from 6k to 10k for example, sure bitcoin was strong, almost a 2x but some of the top alt coins did more than a 2x even 3x. However that's only long term.

Short term I don't see any reason to trade anything other than bitcoin, especially knowing how little volume some of the other coins have, even top 10 alt coins, for example stellar only has 33m volume. So my question is, what's the point of trading stellar, for example, instead of bitcoin? You know that even if you are a whale and trade a lot, you wont be moving the market as much, if you have 1m and you trade stellar, that's already huge and we all know the 33m volume is probably not even real, a lot of it from bots trading.

It's also much easier to follow bitcoin because, well, the whole market follows bitcoin. Bitcoin dictates where the market goes.
Short term trades is not bad at all.. You can still gain on it as long as you know the trading rules basic indicators reading charts and candlesticks... Follow the price actions and so on... Coz sometimes when bitcoin dump some alts really pump where you can scalp and trade for short time frame.. Atleast, even if the bitcoin is dump you can still gain profits from scalping.. Then just wait for bitcoin to pump again for bigger. Value..

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:08:07 PM

But how do you day trade Bitcoin alone? You will still need to pair it with other cryptocurrencies, stablecoins or fiat currencies.
I get the point though. There are few currency that are worth trading.
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:44:11 PM

Shitcoi, Shitcoin and Shitcoin i really love at them because i can getting a good profit went i mining them/trade them on some exchange. Most i trade using pair ETH/LTC and if i lucky i can get more than 50%
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:17:58 PM

Its all depends on the amount you're going to spend for trade. I have some bad and good experience with day trade. I deposit low amount on day trade and i gain nothing except loosing my money. A 100$ trade would be good. More your invest more than chances you gain to get profit. But the luck not always work.

The amount is not the main thing. You need to understand which of the altcoins are perfect for the day trading during the current market situation. As for Bitcoin, it is not the best choice for this business.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:10:57 PM

It is an undeniable truth that Bitcoin trading has been a nice way to make money but the long bear market dwindled that prospect of money making in Bitcoin and now we have more good projects when it comes to quick returns so I think that yeah you can day trade any other coins you think is best for you. But, bear in mind that Bitcoin has revived and it is high time to be part of it.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:50:17 PM

There are lots of potential altcoins that are good for day but I would still stick with bitcoin. As for me, the value of bitcoin is still reliable and is increasing each day where it simply means that we could gain better through it. However, we could do a simple study on what is better for day trading.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:00:20 PM

There are lots of potential altcoins that are good for day but I would still stick with bitcoin. As for me, the value of bitcoin is still reliable and is increasing each day where it simply means that we could gain better through it. However, we could do a simple study on what is better for day trading.
Finding those altcoins are not going to be easy so most of the people stick with btc and stable coin pair for day trading and they feels more secured when they doing with bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 07:11:09 PM

It is true that Bitcoin is the mover of the crypto currency market no doubt but there are some altcoins that you will hold for a long time and you will end gain huge sum if money from your investment if the market move in your favor.
Finding those altcoins are not going to be easy so most of the people stick with btc and stable coin pair for day trading and they feels more secured when they doing with bitcoin.
The only thing you will need to do is just to analyze the top 10 altcoins and spread your investment capital in all the one you think has a potential growth in the near future for is better to take risk than not take risk at all.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 07:19:27 PM

Those coins are good in day trading because they move faster than bitcoin. If you know how to do day trading you will know that bigger coins are not good coins to trade for so you have to look for other altcoins that can give you a day profit. I sugget not to do day trading with bitcoin at all, because it is good for long term trading.
Can you guys just an examples of the alternative crypto currency you guys are referring to that is good for day trade please? I think your point is contrary the opinion of the author of this thread which am very much in support of his submission and I have taken a stand in my submission above.
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:34:19 PM

We have other altcoin in the market, ETH is there so as Neo and the rest of them it basically depends on your analysis and skills on the market.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:37:29 AM

It is true that Bitcoin is the mover of the crypto currency market no doubt but there are some altcoins that you will hold for a long time and you will end gain huge sum if money from your investment if the market move in your favor.
The only thing you will need to do is just to analyze the top 10 altcoins and spread your investment capital in all the one you think has a potential growth in the near future for is better to take risk than not take risk at all.
There are some shitcoins as well in the top 10 based on market value like XRP so would you suggest people to invest on that coin?

Top ranked marketcap valued coins are not going to give much profits in the day trading if you want to make huge then it might be hidden under 100.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:45:58 AM

Of course there is a problem if bitcoin is still difficult to make income in trading, so most people will definitely trade coins like altcoin to get results

darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:04:57 PM

It might seem to you very strange, but the reality is the following: some guys, who start to deal with Bitcoin have never heard about altcoins. Therefore, they lose a lot of chances to earn more.
John46285

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:16:02 PM

When you only buy Bitcoin and keep it in wallet, it's a waste of time and money. When Bitcoin is used to invest in Altcoin, it is reasonable and you will have more money to buy Bitcoin and increase Bitcoin value than original.
Yeah trading is much better than just holding coins. Cause by this we can increase the amount of our coins that we are holding. But for this we must need to be careful.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:47:25 PM

Of course there is a problem if bitcoin is still difficult to make income in trading, so most people will definitely trade coins like altcoin to get results
I would not have second though in bitcoin even if it becomes more difficult to trade with, because we will surely get to that stage where the price movement will become very less, that is when we are completely operating the coin with less volatility, then it will be very good for store of value and payments of goods and services which it will be widely known for more then, it will later become a stable coin and will not give chance for more trades, just little trade the way Forex does not.

Less we forget, Bitcoin was created as a utility coin, the profit we get are just path of the starting benefit, same as altcoins, the only difference is that altcoins might fade away in the long-term, while btc will always remain.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 03:08:46 PM

Not exactly correct. If you are accepting some bullshit propaganda of some shitcoin then you will also think in the same manner. But the truth is that only bitcoin is what people need to hodl. Rest all are shitcoins. If you want to make money then bitcoin itself is worth selling and buying back. But this needs trading skills and for newbies it might seen tough and they may have the opinion that trading bitcoin wont give them anything much so they should trade altcoins - absolutely wrong concept.

It might seem to you very strange, but the reality is the following: some guys, who start to deal with Bitcoin have never heard about altcoins. Therefore, they lose a lot of chances to earn more.
Again the same thing. Altcoins are there and they cane be worth trading but the maximum safety to say is with bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:45:52 PM

When you only buy Bitcoin and keep it in wallet, it's a waste of time and money. When Bitcoin is used to invest in Altcoin, it is reasonable and you will have more money to buy Bitcoin and increase Bitcoin value than original.
Yeah trading is much better than just holding coins. Cause by this we can increase the amount of our coins that we are holding. But for this we must need to be careful.
Not certainly, it's still depends on a trader and the market situation. For example if the market is bullish, then the best thing to do is to do nothing but to hold until it reaches its resistance. There's no guarantee to increase the amount of someone's coins in trading; it's somehoe difficult to deal with because many aspects are affecting it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: