Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:48:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114822 times)
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:06:00 PM

Bonuses also can be useful, it really depends on the project.
In the long term it doesnt matter which method you choose I think.

In short term, bonuses are very crucial. But looking for the long term, the project itself and how it will be executed is the only important thing.

agreed, my opinion is that there is a place for bonuses and bounties to promote the projects.

In the current state of the market I don't think bounties mean that much. It makes more sense now to target institutional investors. Bonuses probably should be considered, but bounties...I don't know.
They have a bounty program with a small budget, it seems to me that this will not make big affect of token price in the first listing.

I love projects with no bounty or little bounty. Otherwise, it causes a big dump.

Lane Axis's bounty budget is really nothing to fear about.

You are right, big bounty budget always results in a bigger dump.

I think they should balance amount raised and decide bounty later  ?

Most projects allocate 1% of the sold tokens to the bounty campaign. this is not much but it is still enough to cause dumps.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:22:32 PM

In short term, bonuses are very crucial. But looking for the long term, the project itself and how it will be executed is the only important thing.

agreed, my opinion is that there is a place for bonuses and bounties to promote the projects.

In the current state of the market I don't think bounties mean that much. It makes more sense now to target institutional investors. Bonuses probably should be considered, but bounties...I don't know.
They have a bounty program with a small budget, it seems to me that this will not make big affect of token price in the first listing.

I love projects with no bounty or little bounty. Otherwise, it causes a big dump.

Most projects allocate 1% of the sold tokens to the bounty campaign. this is not much but it is still enough to cause dumps.
Because there are not just bounty hunters, there are also some investors that buy with huge bonus and sell quickly to have fast profit.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:40:19 PM

It's true, but on the other hand there will be few participants in such a bounty program, and this action will be ineffective. I think that the best way when bounty budget somewhere in the middle.

Actually i am not sure about it.

Because i saw too many projects with smaller bounty budget and more people than huge bounty budgets. It is mostly about the bounty manager.

king_of_alts

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:40:48 PM

Because there are not just bounty hunters, there are also some investors that buy with huge bonus and sell quickly to have fast profit.

Yes, I think this is a good point. presale whales will also dump. The best thing would be no bonusses and only a small bounty campaign but most projects need the advertisement from bounty hunters and the presale money.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:41:43 PM

Yes, I think this is a good point. presale whales will also dump. The best thing would be no bonusses and only a small bounty campaign but most projects need the advertisement from bounty hunters and the presale money.

The point is that rampant rewards campaigns, although in the long run bring in some investors, also cause big dumps and maybe even faster, the bonus is more efficient if applied intensive marketing, and attracts more investments in the short term, but also need control and caution
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:55:50 PM

I checked the telegram right now, it seems %50 bonus can still be alive.

But still, they need to communicate better. I mean way better.

Just 25% bonus left. Seems 50% was one-time (may be 1 day or so) as a special bonus. Or may be they had some error.

It would be better if someone from the team clarify about this.

I read in telegram this (that only 25% bonus avaliable). But right now they have again 50% bonus on the site. Maybe they decided to extend bonus?

50% is too much! imagine what presale investors got! That creates immediate selling pressure once it hits exchanges

I agree. 50% bonus is really too big. The greater the bonus, the greater the impression that they want to sell the product at all costs. This may subsequently have a negative impact on the project.

Curious how Consensys would think about this, since they don't condone stuff like this in their Brooklyn Project token sale program

I think ConsenSys already knew about this project and did a diligent research before forging a partnership with them and I think they approved it.

I agree, partnerships are long processes sometimes it takes a year to move a step forward, so i am sure they did their homework before.

For the work and professionalism presented so far, I think that each step taken by the Team was studied in advance, avoiding side effects, should be the case of the announcement. I only miss it at the moment of greater support, but it is something to improve gradually

i agree, i think this levels of professionalism comes from that the company established long time ago and still working on the field. Not just some crypto enthusiasts with a brilliant idea.

Any idea as to whether or not this company could have also funded the project by themselves?
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:58:19 PM

Does they have some conferences right now? I see that they had a lot events in April-May this year, but cant find current events...  Huh

https://www.laneaxis.io/?utm_source=turinglabs&utm_medium=BTTBNTY

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:58:36 PM

do they have a bounty program that you know of?

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:08:44 PM

I havent read the whitepaper so it would be great to get the general idea, is this like Fedx or other shipping company ?
nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:19:18 PM

I havent read the whitepaper so it would be great to get the general idea, is this like Fedx or other shipping company ?

More like providing a platform to firms in logistics.
king_of_alts

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:26:17 PM

No, I haven't checked for a bounty program. I was speaking in general.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:47:21 PM

Just 25% bonus left. Seems 50% was one-time (may be 1 day or so) as a special bonus. Or may be they had some error.

I read in telegram this (that only 25% bonus avaliable). But right now they have again 50% bonus on the site. Maybe they decided to extend bonus?

50% is too much! imagine what presale investors got! That creates immediate selling pressure once it hits exchanges

I agree. 50% bonus is really too big. The greater the bonus, the greater the impression that they want to sell the product at all costs. This may subsequently have a negative impact on the project.

Curious how Consensys would think about this, since they don't condone stuff like this in their Brooklyn Project token sale program

I think ConsenSys already knew about this project and did a diligent research before forging a partnership with them and I think they approved it.

I agree, partnerships are long processes sometimes it takes a year to move a step forward, so i am sure they did their homework before.

For the work and professionalism presented so far, I think that each step taken by the Team was studied in advance, avoiding side effects, should be the case of the announcement. I only miss it at the moment of greater support, but it is something to improve gradually

i agree, i think this levels of professionalism comes from that the company established long time ago and still working on the field. Not just some crypto enthusiasts with a brilliant idea.

Any idea as to whether or not this company could have also funded the project by themselves?

Nice catch, I was thinking the same since they're working on it since 2014 and they're US patented already. Maybe if the aim was just to distribute tokens they could have distributed them to interested parties, interested in their app

nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:05:58 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 05:59:23 PM by nobytes

Nice catch, I was thinking the same since they're working on it since 2014 and they're US patented already. Maybe if the aim was just to distribute tokens they could have distributed them to interested parties, interested in their app

I am not sure if there would even be a way to check this in any ico unless they want to be transparent about such things. But i don't think that even matters.

Edit* (i messed up the quotes)
loup

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:36:57 PM

I am not sure if there would even be a way to check this in any ico unless they want to be transparent about such things. But i don't think that even matters.

Yes, I think thay had this idea a long time ago and they have found in crypto the way to find the necesary funds.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:40:52 PM

Or maybe they tried to get funded by venture capitalists but they failed at it, we will never know. For sure the easier way right now is trough an ICO / token generation event whatever you wanna call it

PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:06:12 PM

No, I haven't checked for a bounty program. I was speaking in general.

ok, thanks for the reply

cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:10:52 PM

Does they have some conferences right now? I see that they had a lot events in April-May this year, but cant find current events...  Huh

Maybe they will update it when an event already passed...But surely they participated in events since May?

loup

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:15:41 PM

Maybe they will update it when an event already passed...But surely they participated in events since May?
I guess they didn't update the webpage. I find hard to believe they have not ptake part inany event since then.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

Or maybe they tried to get funded by venture capitalists but they failed at it, we will never know. For sure the easier way right now is trough an ICO / token generation event whatever you wanna call it

Yeah last year we have seen lots of projects funded themselves by icos after failing raising enough money for their investments.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:51:17 PM

I guess they didn't update the webpage. I find hard to believe they have not ptake part inany event since then.
Participation in various crypto events would be very useful for the project - there you can get acquainted with investors, and find new partnerships.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: